VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think it matters whatever his issues may have been before. Once his brother was murdered savagely, his life was altered forever.

Let's face it, the whole family had issues, including Travis, or he'd have never been in such a destructive relationship in the first place. They had a very unfortunate upbringing and it left scars ..

On the previous thread, there was made mention of the ER/Trauma nurse juror who appeared to some of the tweeters to have been crying. Having been one, I posted thoughts about this and thought about it late last night. Some of us were concerned by the crying appearance and some were not.

Most of the ER/Trauma RNs that I know are pretty hardcore and not brought to tears easily as we deal with some of the most horrific injuries a human can suffer. I am not as hardcore as most I worked with and I did cry after trying to save the pediatric trauma patients that came in, once I got in my car. That was really, really tough and simply heartbreaking. Tears for some of the most hardcore trauma nurses came unexpectedly and as a stress reliever. I didn't see them cry often.

I think back to when JSS announced the verdict last time and her voice cracked. The stress, longevity, responsibility of deciding life or death for CMJA must be huge. Tears may be just that, a stress response and not indicative of her personal feelings towards deciding whether to vote life or death for CMJA. IMOO

Thoughts & prayers for the jurors in their quest for a decision and especially the family today as they continue waiting for a conclusion to this chapter.

@courtchatter: Correction, these aren't necessarily the exact same 8 as yesterday but certainly a core of the same 5ish. #jodiarias (8 are still out)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@courtchatter: Correction, these aren't necessarily the exact same 8 as yesterday but certainly a core of the same 5ish. #jodiarias (8 are still out)

:gaah: :gaah:

I also don't think it matters whatever his issues may have been before. Once his brother was murdered savagely, his life was altered forever.

My uncle committed suicide in 1999 and it forever scarred my family-- my grandparents and mom were never the same. I can't imagine afterwards of a brutal murder.

Off to the doctors. The verdict should come in while I'm gone. :sigh:

Maybe they came in, did the paperwork for the verdict, and are taking a break before they tell the judge...okay maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
#jodiarias jurors return from break heads down as they walk, looking very serious.
0 replies 3 retweets 5 favorites

Jeffrey Evan Gold
‏@jeffgoldesq
Jurors have taken an early break this morning in #JodiArias wonder why? Yesterday a break right before end? Cooling off periods maybe?

Let's face it, the whole family had issues, including Travis, or he'd have never been in such a destructive relationship in the first place. They had a very unfortunate upbringing and it left scars ..

We could probably go back and forth on this for a long time, but I don't believe Travis had "issues" that put him in this destructive relationship. We all have "issues"! And many many of us, I'm sure, could easily have been conned by Jodi's manipulations. This is doubly true if we are "nice" people and can't imagine that we have an evil person in our midst.

This crime is not about Travis' past or his upbringing: it is about Jodi's behavior.

It's got to be today right .. yesterday reach a decision, arrive today, go back over and make sure it's the right one, have a quick break, then call the bailiff in and hand over all the paperwork .. surely!!

I completely believe JSS tied Juan's hands repeatedly, and she allowed a bullchit story to be allowed into court. ALL the delays are at the foot of JSS. And the sidebars???

Totally agree and the added pain she caused the family of Travis is of sickening proportions. IMO

@News20Chopper: 8 jurors leave for a break. They rush past media & head for elevators. #JodiArias

IMO whatever incompetent architect designed that courthouse must be some MC bigwig's brother-in-law. No juror suite with adjacent bathrooms? No designated elevator for jurors and court personnel? Jurors running a gauntlet of press peeps? No.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
#jodiarias jurors return from break heads down as they walk, looking very serious.
0 replies 3 retweets 5 favorites

These poor jurors. If they are seen smiling, they are inconsiderate; if they are seen to be serious, they are hung. Perhaps they should try Arias' headstand in the hallway to show they have a verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavakaga