VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanic is featured on AMC 10:00AM EST. Hopefully, by the end of the day, Jodi will be a sunken ship.

You mean like this? Nothing would make me happier. :)

SSJodi_zpsc9c70291.jpg

BK: just reported that 8 jurors went on break

Me: I'm curious if the same 7 or 8 are taking breaks together, also seems like they took a break rather quickly this morning.

uhhh, they already left for break? Im going for Luby's take out......

@courtchatter: Same 8 jurors leave on morning break. Hmm #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monica L. noted that JM only spent 5 days summarizing the first trial evidence for this jury. Do y'all think he was aware of the prolonged *advertiser censored*-pedo palooza that Nurmi/Willmott had planned? Or that they'd be able to waste over two months on it as jurors' memories of the actual evidence of JA's evil faded away?

@News20Chopper: 8 jurors leave for a break. They rush past media & head for elevators. #JodiArias

@News20Chopper: 8 jurors leave for a break. They rush past media & head for elevators. #JodiArias

Im a smoker.. And i can go longer than 45 minutes without one. That is very strange that they breaked so So early

I miss Tuba. :(

Me too!

I am ok with this jury taking their time, I am glad I am not in their shoes. I'm unsure that what I think I would do, and what I could actually do in their circumstances might be two completely different things. I hope they can all live with whatever decision they come to. Not one more life needs to be destroyed or tampered with by the killer. I hope they take all the time they need.

Coffee may have kicked in and when 1 needs to go, all need to take a break.

From his VIS x2, Steven suffers from PTSD due to Travis' murder. Whatever his troubles may or may not have been before then, it seems obvious that healing has been extremely difficult.

I also don't think it matters whatever his issues may have been before. Once his brother was murdered savagely, his life was altered forever.

Wonder if this means they are split 8-4??

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 30s30 seconds ago
8 jurors just walked out of deliberation room #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

what....already???
they've hardly been there an hour.

That could be good, if they're like running out for a quick wee and a ciggy before having to come back and go through all the court BS of having their verdict read out??

Considering it can be difficult to get 12 people to agree on simple things, like where to have lunch, something as serious as this decision is not easy to obtain. It's not meant to be easy. I don't recall hearing about any jury who thought determining life or death was a cakewalk and no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter