VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam we please wait for another day to hear it is "OK" or "expected" or anything similar that the DP looks unlikely? I think it is decidedly NOT OK for many of us, and EXTREMELY difficult to process that possibility at the moment.

I'm in a state of shock. I was honestly expecting a verdict within a day or two. Shocked and saddened but I'll keep my hopes up for a little longer.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 49s49 seconds ago
Legal expert next to me: "Very hard to change jurors minds about death 4 days into deliberations." #JodiArias

I think some must believe the mentally illness mitigator...

From Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 53s54 seconds ago

Legal expert next to me: "Very hard to change jurors minds about death 4 days into deliberations." #JodiArias

JMO and MOO ... but I have NO doubt there is at least 1 "stealth juror" :gaah:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
Defense and a few other never before seen people are jibble jabbling at the bench. Who dey is? #JodiArias

If this becomes an actual deadlock how long until Judge will sentence jodi? Within minutes(ya right) or months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you, but this jury didn't see the entire first trial. They saw very little testimony about the actual facts of the case. Mostly they saw the DT put on their fictional charade of mitigating factors.

They heard enough and saw enough, and respectfully, right now I'm not in a happy place to be discussing anything. Putting myself in time out.

Last jury was 8-4 in favor of DP. Could be this jury is 8-4 in favor of LIFE. :dunno:

I don't get the hang up, does someone believe JA lies and believe there was DV, at which point still no excuse to murder someone.
Is it the *advertiser censored*, still no reason for the brutal murder. There is just nothing I find to keep her alive. She deserves Death IMO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s27 seconds ago
I have never heard it so quiet in the #jodiarias court room.

The jury knew right in the beginning that there was a sleeper on the jury. And the juror knew it and felt bad and offered to switch with an alternate because they KNOW they never could have given the death penalty. This really is so wrong if my hunch is right. sheesh jmo

From Kiefer:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 43s43 seconds ago

I have never heard it so quiet in the #jodiarias court room.

:gaah:

I cant remember how long after allen it took to come back hung last time....anyone? also i keep missing responses. moving so fast now!

On the up side, this means she wont be granted an automatic appeal and the Alexanders wont have to spend the next 10-20 years in court while she files endless motions trying to avoid being put to death .. hopefully JA will just disappear into the system for the most part now :)

If jury is hung, then I can only believe JSS tied the hands of JM so he couldn't being what he brought to the first jury. If they came to DP verdict, it would be huge surprise given all the shenanigans the defense was allowed to get away with. Said this a hundred times. Won't say anymore. I feel sick. They will feel duped when they learn the truth.

And how did David Erickson know they were hung before we did? How does that happen? Does he pay a juror to feed him information? I give up on justice system.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 20 seconds ago
#JodiArias courtroom waits
..we think for jury to finish up ...lunch. Little do they know they are going back in again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member