VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the up side, this means she wont be granted an automatic appeal and the Alexanders wont have to spend the next 10-20 years in court while she files endless motions trying to avoid being put to death .. hopefully JA will just disappear into the system for the most part now :)
Sadly, there is no upside. Travis isn't here. Jodi is.

I think some must believe the mentally illness mitigator...

In the first trial, Jodi and her DT were adamant about her not being considered "mentally ill". In the retrial, the DT played the MI card to the hilt. Perhaps it made a difference. :dunno:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
PIO says we can't film. #JodiArias

Also if no decision, we'll finally see where JSS's head is at in regards to the defendant, let's see if she makes JA eligible for parole, my thinking is that she will not, but we'll see .. mind you I guess that can be appealed too right?

can't believe these people have been duped by her AGAIN

i hope if they do hang they feel more than stupid once they see everything

If jury is hung, then I can only believe JSS tied the hands of JM so he couldn't being what he brought to the first jury. If they came to DP verdict, it would be huge surprise given all the shenanigans the defense was allowed to get away with. Said this a hundred times. Won't say anymore. I feel sick. They will feel duped when they learn the truth.

And how did David Erickson know they were hung before we did? How does that happen? Does he pay a juror to feed him information? I give up on justice system.

Not a juror. Prosecution side, plus DT side knew about "modified impasse instruction' after JSS meeting in the freaking hallway of all places.

No Mercy given to Travis from ja!!!!!!!!
How do some think she should be given Mercy!
Sad. Crying

Because 4 voted for life last time and we don't know the split with this jury. So at the minimum we have 5 people who think Jodi is a human being that could be productive and deserves life instead of death.

But I imagine with the group that keeps leaving to go on a break that might tell you the divide.
Oh. I get it now. Thanks for the explanation. I thought you were talking about the current jury, not both juries combined.

I think JA's Mom is there because she knows there is a split. I don't think she would be there if there was a possibility of a DP verdict. JMO

The jury knew right in the beginning that there was a sleeper on the jury. And the juror knew it and felt bad and offered to switch with an alternate because they KNOW they never could have given the death penalty. This really is so wrong if my hunch is right. sheesh jmo

If that is the case, and the juror and whole jury know it, why doesn't someone tell the Judge? That juror should admit their mistake…

You know what if she gets LWOP then this whole second penalty phase has been a complete waste of everyone's time and Az taxpayers money ..

Well not entirely a lot of new stuff came out that in many ways vindicated Travis' name. And for that I'm very glad.

From WAT:
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Steven Alexander looks sad.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

They heard enough and saw enough, and respectfully, right now I'm not in a happy place to be discussing anything. Putting myself in time out.

:hugs You care so much, of course it's upsetting. I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but eventually the result for her is life in prison, justice is still served.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 20s21 seconds ago
Stephens is back. Jury's coming in. #JodiArias

DeathPenaltyNeedle ‏@DthPenaltyNeedl 35s36 seconds ago
If jury is hung & Alexanders get 2speak, I hope they unleash hell on #jodiarias. We are w/ u 100%. Dont let her hold u hostage anymore

is this true???

It is difficult to get 12 people to agree on a restaurant so how can we believe in the jury system?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 4 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury returns. First time we have been together in court with media and public since final instructions

Endless hugs and love for the Alexander family...:heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member