Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could just bawl right now.

:seeya: I'm fighting it real hard !

I have to walk away for a few ... before I get sent to camp ... lol !

This is truly a sad day ... a very sad day for Travis, the Alexander Family, and Juan Martinez !

:moo:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
The jury will be brought in. Judge Stephens did not address question #6. #jodiarias

Dang. I was prepared for it and I was expecting it, but I am in tears. God be with the Alexander family. Their suffering will never end.

From Kiefer:
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

An impasse instruction, or dynamite charge in court lingo,

asks jurors to try to reach a unanimous verdict. Not sure what "modified" means.

Travis Alexanders family have been through so much. This has certainly been a long journey for all of these innocent victims.

Sometimes it's not enough to 'work hard' and do your best. You have to do what is required.

Because the judge was the one who allowed the DT to slander the victim for days on end with their so called Expert Witnesses, and let the whole thing drag out for 5 months with very little ACTUAL testimony? This case has to be as clear as mud to these jurors.

Bull. NO mitigators. Premeditation and aggravator already proven. This should have been straightforward.

From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 8s9 seconds ago

If #JodiArias jury comes back hung,

Judge Stephens will decide life with or without poss of release.

Alexander fam will get to speak in crt.

For JSS:

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:
and

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 14s14 seconds ago
Sandy Arias arrives. #jodiarias
---

Better late than never....

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26s27 seconds ago

better late than never eh

There just is no justice in this world anymore. Criminals get off and victims are drug thru the mud and slandered and the family suffers, but hey as long as the criminals get their rights. I have NO faith in the justice system anymore. I wish it could be majority rules. That would deter stealth jurors which is what I believe has happened.

OFGS, just declare a mistrial already and sentence the killer to LWOP.

Agreed if Travis had been the defendant and Jodi the victim they would have come back in a few hours with a verdict of death. No question about it.

Totally... what is the problem? Why can't they all agree that death is the best option for such a horrid murder? :sick:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 21 seconds ago
"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias Jodi's mom just arrived"

As much as I dislike the way that this Judge has run her courtroom I cannot say that it's her fault that we have *this situation* on our hands. What more do the jurors need? If they look at Travis' butchered body and are unable to decide life or death then that's it. If this is not a case for death I don't know what is.
Respectfully, we just don't know that yet. Who knows how 2 days of testimony by Jodi but never being crossed affected their deliberations? Or months of *advertiser censored*, pedophilia, and abuse allegations with no corroboration and little in way of substantiation?

There are many judicial decisions made in this case that may affect a verdict. JMO

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias' mom just arrived

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s58 seconds ago

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
If #JodiArias jury comes back hung, Judge Stephens will decide life with or without poss of release. Alexander fam will get to speak in crt.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Nurmi then argued that the judge needed to remind the jurors it's still their own decision. She denied his request. #jodiarias

:banghead:

Bull. NO mitigators. Premeditation and aggravator already proven. This should have been straightforward.

I agree with you, but this jury didn't see the entire first trial. They saw very little testimony about the actual facts of the case. Mostly they saw the DT put on their fictional charade of mitigating factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah