VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my point is if they hang it floors me as the last jury hung also. if they give the death penalty or even come to agreement over LWOP it will be worth every cent. don't you think it's a waste to do this all over with the same results? like really?

eta: i dont know where you are getting that i somehow think they should not have had this retrial and i don't disagree that she will kill again, my point was that these jurors who may be having problem with choosing death have to realize she's probably not going to actually be killed, because she'll probably die of old age before they put her to death, they should be thinking of keeping her in isolation, for the exact reasons you stated. she will kill again.

Sorry Misty. I am upset. :(
I think prison would kill us but will be a joyride for her because Travis isn't breathing.

Judge Perry would call this kinda treatment...the POP TART trial...

her warped perception or misperception isn't going to change no matter what happens. She sees herself the poor put upon martyr and she's not changing that view anytime soon.

Being the narcissist that I think she is I do think it would take the wind out of her sails if they voted death.

But for now she thinks she has some of them snowed and I guess she is right.

Recap, jury was given the instruction to continue deliberating. The instruction you give if jury says at impasse on decision. They left to go delberate and now apparently we are recessed again.

I really can't take it. And thanks for the recap. I think lol

Sorry missed the last half an hour with a work call, are the jurors still deliberating?

Recap, jury was given the instruction to continue deliberating. The instruction you give if jury says at impasse on decision. They left to go delberate and now apparently we are recessed again.

The court is in recess right now...........but the jurors are still busily working.................everybody hang in there.

Found this about Wendi adriano:

She raised questions about the jury’s deliberations during the penalty phase, when it appeared deadlocked and the judge offered to answer legal questions to help them reach a decision, saying the judge’s actions were jury coercion.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/andriano-wendi.htm

So there's that.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 23s24 seconds ago
We were asked to leave #jodiarias#3tvarias

She won, in this situation. She didn't want to live with the thought of the state taking her life.
----------
Hi, Jodi should remember it could be 11 for DP, 1 for LWOP. we don't have an idea. I will just wait. As someone said if the latter she gets no appeal. a blessing for the Alexanders and the whole human race!!

This is like a repeating nightmare. I feel like we are right back with the original jury and trial. Someone please shake me awake.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras · 20s21 seconds ago
No news. False alarm. Jury is still deliberating in #jodiarias.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 31s32 seconds ago
If Judge Stephens conducted her courtroom like the rest of America, I could tell you more. Sorry. #jodiarias
----

A false alarm and they bring the murderess back into the courtroom and kick all the media out?

From Beth:
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras · 45s46 seconds ago

No news. False alarm.

Jury is still deliberating in #jodiarias.

Sorry Misty. I am upset. :(
I think prison would kill us but will be a joyride for her because Travis isn't breathing.

Sadly, I agree. She will try to become the most popular girl and she's so manipulative. I can see her having other inmates at her beck and call. I'm beside myself.

athy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
If Judge Stephens conducted her courtroom like the rest of America, I could tell you more. Sorry. #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras · 20s21 seconds ago
No news. False alarm. Jury is still deliberating in #jodiarias.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 31s32 seconds ago
----

A false alarm and they bring the murderess back into the courtroom and kick all the media out?

:confused:
:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads