VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 4m4 minutes ago

Still locked out of #JodiArias courtroom. Good sized crowd of reporters, spectators waiting to get inside.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Media hovers around entrance to courtroom. Not allowed in at this point. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias' family waits near media outside of courtroom.

LOL I just tuned in to Fox News Now Live on my phone and busted out laughing. There is a reporter on the screen, standing in front of the courthouse reading Tweets from his phone.

HLN said they are taking about how the Alexanders should act with the verdict. I really don't think so but per HLN.
I sure hope not.

That's what I'm thinking. They are getting together a game plan to. put everything In place because there's a verdict

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 32s33 seconds ago

Head of security enters 5th floor, good sign? #jodiarias

It seems like HLN is inferring they will broadcast the verdict live. Is anyone else feeling that?

:gaah:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 37s37 seconds ago

Head of security enters 5th floor, good sign? #jodiarias

This is so not right that the media is locked out. Hey, I have my issues with the media but they have every right knowing what's going on. This is ridiculous.

I recall AZLawyer saying that if the judge had to be the one to impose a sentence, that she would need info from the Alexanders regarding monies from the victim's fund (to cover the cost of the funeral for example). Perhaps that is what is going on? AZL?

That is my firm hope, that they're gathering this info now so there won't be a delay in sentencing, get this murderess to Perryville, on the double.

It seems like HLN is inferring they will broadcast the verdict live. Is anyone else feeling that?

I thought HLN said as much yesterday unless I didn't hear it right. I thought they said they were broadcasting verdict live. I think that Joey said it.

Let's just hope if JSS does have to impose a sentence she does it TODAY. That's the one thing I'd hope she could do after this fiasco of a trial. If she really wanted to make me happy, she'd give Jodi a piece of her mind.

JSS is too afraid of appeals she will likely have no direct comments to Jodi but will simply just hand out the sentence.

This is so not right that the media is locked out. Hey, I have my issues with the media but they have every right knowing what's going on. This is ridiculous.
WE, The Public, have every right knowing what's going on.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s41 seconds ago
loving the "live" court tweets from people who aren't even in this state right now.
---

LOL

Is "no unanimous decision possible" considered a verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper