VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the three plain clothed policemen, according to BK ? Sounds like something's up.

Hopefully, the jury has reached a unanimous decision. I think they will all agree on the DP.

I think the jury did see that video, actually.

No they didn't, and there was a lot of outrage in the first trial about it being excluded by JSS. They were allowed to see a few snipits in regards to the interviews with her Mom and Dad.

From Maryellen:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 2m2 minutes ago

Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw:

#TravisAlexander fam bringing civil atty 2#JodiArias ct means poss victim rights issues #abc15

well good, at least it is not about JA throwing a fit--just hope the Alexander's are safe.

Maybe not. But Troy Hayden did a special on Jodi this week on Fox 10 and said she does indeed have a LOT of money. Maybe it is in a commissary account or in a savings?

I am all for a civil suit for wrongful death filed by the Alexanders, which IMO would be a slam dunk victory. It will prevent Jodi from having an unlimited amount of money to spend at the commissary and will make her life harder, even if she does get LWOP. No luxuries for her.

Apparently juan has arrived!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AZL mentioned the judge would have to get what I believe is victim restitution information before the formal sentencing, if I am wrong please feel free to correct me. Perhaps that is what the Alexanders civil lawyer is there for. A hearing to determine those numbers so the judge can be ready to sentence when this jury come back. Is that possible?

as we say in the great state of texas

this secret behind the court doors is

bullch$t

Are we hoping she looses it? I know I am ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I want them to use the Stun Belt on her, let her feel how it feels...

Live Twitter Feed:

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

:seeya: It's not the first time they were locked out: the Arias family was NOT allowed in the courtroom when Jodi gave her super duper secret testimony.

The Alexander Family was allowed to be in the courtroom, as they are the VICTIMS !

I heard that's not true. They were allowed but chose not to be there, maybe by Jodi's instruction or the attorneys. I think the defense wanted to give the impression that they were locked out but I heard they could have stayed.

I think there are two different events going on here.
One has something to do with the Alexanders in the court room
The other is with the media and Arias out in the hall waiting for a verdict to be held after what is happening now in the courtroom with the Alexanders.
JMO

AZL mentioned the judge would have to get what I believe is victim restitution information before the formal sentencing, if I am wrong please feel free to correct me. Perhaps that is what the Alexanders civil lawyer is there for. A hearing to determine those numbers so the judge can be ready to sentence when this jury come back. Is that possible?

That's what I think it is.

No they didn't, and there was a lot of outrage in the first trial about it being excluded by JSS. They were allowed to see a few snipits in regards to the interviews with her Mom and Dad.

They only saw portions of her interrogation. No mom and dad interview, headstand, laughing or singing. That was all too prejudicial which makes sense.

I am all for a civil suit for wrongful death filed by the Alexanders, which IMO would be a slam dunk victory. It will prevent Jodi from having an unlimited amount of money to spend at the commissary and will make her life harder, even if she does get LWOP. No luxuries for her.

Exactly, cut off those "art" sale profits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper