VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

Kicked out of the courtroom again. Told "we'll call you in if anything is happening." #JodiArias
..."but we still ain't tellin' ya what it is. nyah nyah!"

Linas, do you feel it's going to be the death penalty?
I sure hope so! I think it's really good that this jury didn't immediately hang after a couple of hours. They are working hard to come to consensus, and hopefully doing whatever it takes to convince the dissenters that she deserves the DP. For me, I wouldn't need much more than the autopsy photos. But I also believe Jodi is the worst of the worst, even though it wasn't a child she killed, and I'm not a "hater". It's because she had to kill him 3 ways, max suffering, and then continue to assasinate his character and torture his family. I'd have no trouble voting the DP for her!

From Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

I am getting tired of the public being excluded from State v #JodiArias.
We know nothing and are locked out of the court again. #FOUL

Could they have their lawyer there to make a statement after verdict? Is this strange break and court clearing a possible sign of a verdict coming up? Preparing the court?

No, JSS would have nothing to discuss regarding the civil suit.

I worry about him being alone. It isn't our business at all. But I am just concerned.

Curious,

I agree...and I really wish the media would keep their distance or just leave him alone completely, don't even report much about him. Let him have his "alone" time.
I worry about him.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#jodiarias is NOT special. This case is a high profile death penalty case. Judge Perry never excluded public from Casey Anthony trial

Jean talking about texts and emails that Travis sent to other women... So what?!!!! That doesn't justify her almost cutting his head off!!!!!

I'd like to see talking heads criticize the DEFENSE and their experts. Not much of THAT.

Could they have their lawyer there to make a statement after verdict? Is this strange break and court clearing a possible sign of a verdict coming up? Preparing the court?

I suppose the lawyers could be there for that reason. But yesterday, wasn't there talk of unknown lawyers at the bench as well?

I don't see why there would be any need to clear the courtroom of media to prepare for the verdict. The only preparation necessary would be to allow the media to set up their cameras!

From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

All media experts here criticizing the way judge is handling proceedings.
Not allowing public access, they say, unusual. #JodiArias

:seeya: Tell us something NEW, Troy ... we already know that ... lol !

At least JSS is consistent, even if wrong.

I sure hope so! I think it's really good that this jury didn't immediately hang after a couple of hours. They are working hard to come to consensus, and hopefully doing whatever it takes to convince the dissenters that she deserves the DP. For me, I wouldn't need much more than the autopsy photos. But I also believe Jodi is the worst of the worst, even though it wasn't a child she killed, and I'm not a "hater". It's because she had to kill him 3 ways, max suffering, and then continue to assasinate his character and torture his family. I'd have no trouble voting the DP for her!

You don't think she should be released immediately, with a written apology in hand from the State for wasting her precious princess time. Make no mistake, my dear, you are a capital H HATER!!

When he says grim, does he mean like the Grim Reaper? Cause I'll take that as good news.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias jurors walk back into deliberation room after break looking grim.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 4m4 minutes ago

Jury returns. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 4m4 minutes ago

8 jurors just walked back into deliberation room. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias jurors walk back into deliberation room after break looking grim.

Perspective:
"On a day when the temperatures has been about 112 degrees for many days, put on your heaviest polyester pants and t-shirt, go out in your garage with a very small fan, and spend the day. Have lunch there...sweep, mop and clean, watch tv, read....nap on a plastic cot...spend the night. This is Arizona prison in the summer." from The Slumber Party from Hell by Sue Ellen Allen a former MEDIUM/MINIMUM security prisoner at Perryville.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#jodiarias is NOT special. This case is a high profile death penalty case. Judge Perry never excluded public from Casey Anthony trial
Casey didn't think to ask for it, but she got to keep a juror who refused to judge!!! Thanks not for that Judge Perry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney