Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable subscribers, I'd appreciate a transcript of anything significant. :)

As a metal listener, I don't want to be Eddie. But I can sort of see it. I've never seen him with the upturned cape collar, but my Iron Maiden days were circa 1986.

Paraphrasing JVM on HLN:

Family of Alexis Murphy thinks RT has the answers....

Boss said she knew of RT criminal history and decided to give him a chance anyways. Says he never did anything inappropriate towards her 19 year old daughter

On JVM...just said he rented the 2 *advertiser censored* movies and paid with a $100 bill. wth?

Here's the only Eddie I can find with an upturned collar. Maybe he couldn't afford to get the hat done? Heh.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376523996.476594.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376523996.476594.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 39
Aunt - To anyone who may have info about Alexis's whereabouts, please please call the authorities. Three days into her senior year, she should be able to enjoy it and go off to college. Our family has suffered enough. We are willing to do anything to get her home. Then something about the community outreach and being able to bring her home..

and...wait for it.... we now go to jodi arias :head bang:

Paraphrasing JVM on HLN:

Family of Alexis Murphy thinks RT has the answers....

Boss said she knew of RT criminal history and decided to give him a chance anyways. Says he never did anything inappropriate towards her 19 year old daughter

Paraphrasing JVM on HLN: FYI I recorded it so I'm about 15 mins behind the live feed

Now shifting gears to talk about another Virginia murder victim: Morgan Harrington. Jane is gonna talk to Morgan's parents

Police told them RT is not a suspect in MH's murder.... Mom of MH says she doesn't know why they've concluded that

Mom of MH says there is a disturbing pattern of crime along route 29

"Theresa Phillips was Randy Taylor's boss.

"I have a beauty queen for a daughter. She's 19 years old. She's Miss VA United States. Never had a problem with him. He was in a room with her a week and a half ago before all this happened [and] on Friday night, the day before the girl went missing. Never acted inappropriate. Never did anything inappropriate," said Phillips.

Phillips said in the five years she knew Taylor, she never noticed anything suspicious.

"He would do anything I asked him to do. He was a very nice guy," Phillips added.

Phillips says Taylor washed cars at her business Drive Away Motors and also worked as her personal assistant, off and on for five years."

Interesting thing to point out it doesn't say he was a mechanic but that he washed cars. Second, does he have a division on how he views females, meaning certain ones are considered better, and the ones who he thinks are below that are potential victims?

As always, JMO.

http://www.wset.com/story/23128368/adult-video-store-says-randy-taylor-shopped-in-their-store-aug-3

(still catching up)

i just have to say, i just watched this woman on JVM. my thoughts on this situation are that he probably doesn't want a victim who is just right there and easily accessible. he probably enjoys the chase as well. (on top of that, someone probably already knew he was alone with that girl, so it would be obvious that he was the one who did it).

he probably already had his plan worked out. his sights were set on someone else: alexis.

On JVM...just said he rented the 2 *advertiser censored* movies and paid with a $100 bill. wth?

Payday was probably the day before as it was the first week of the month.

Looking at motive...

Just wanted to co-sign the theory that RAT's trip to the adult store and purchase of movies may be a HUGELY important clue. In the 2003 rape and murder case of 10 year old Holly Jones here in Toronto, perp Michael Briere admitted that viewing child *advertiser censored* online had triggered his desire for "the real thing".

Tragically, this twisted desire resulted in an innocent young girl's death. I remember at the time that it was quite a revelation to many that the act of viewing child *advertiser censored* can be a stepping stone to carrying out those acts in real life. Like RAT, Holly's perp was well over 30 and had not had a history with LE.

JMO :)

Adult stores do not sell child *advertiser censored*.

At Ultimate Bliss... He bought movies.. And "other " items...

We don't know what those other items are... But we do know he bought movies...

JMO

i wonder if LE has found any of these items yet??

RE: camo truck, "I noticed a two other people there was a white female long blonde hair maybe brownish and then the other one was a white Caucasian I'm not sure whether it was a long hair male or a long hair female," said Daniel Jones. Jones says that was last Monday, two days after Alexis went missing. Officials have not said much to the media since their announcement of the arrest on Monday."

http://www.wset.com/story/23135127/...ome?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It was stated via MSM that RT's son was with him all day that Monday.

I've been on a plane for two hours and was hoping to come back to this site to good news :(

odd I know but wasn't this on a normal "pay day" and also around the 1st of the month? I don't think it's that odd really.

NG just said "Does RT have a secret lakeside hideout?" She says 30 police officers, K9 handlers, and agents are on scene. Dogs and ATVs are out there.

Maybe I've missed something...but I don't remember reading anything about a lake.

Nancy Grace just said tonight they will reveal "creep tweets from admirer"

okay, I cant find this updated on their website yet... but the 5:00 wset show had a man who saw (and reported) taylor on monday the 5th with two others in his truck at the J&K market on 151, one was a white woman, the other a white unknown... this is in the amherst side of piney river/roseland area.... I really, really really cannot express enough that I believe the 151/56 connection involving crabtree falls needs to be looked at in a very, very serious way.... I want to shout this from the mountain tops... is there a button for this!!??!! lol adding more emphasis... people die and disappear at crabtree falls all the time... and there are so many campsites, woods, rocky caves, woods, woods, more woods, out crops, cliffs.. everything up 56... ~~~~Shouting on my way up the mountain top~!
O/T
Moxie... are you serious about Crabtree Falls?! We're big campers, but we always go to Shenandoah. We checked out CF not too long ago and loved it. We're planning a trip there next month! Or.... maybe we're not. Eek!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member