Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, at the very least, everything he has said or done involving this case or the SC disappearance showcases experience. He truly believes in his ability to outwit LE. Even in the toughest spot you see no admission of guilt, remorse, confession. I truly believe, one-hundred percent, that he will never give up her whereabouts. His statement through attorney, only makes this painfully obvious to me. He believes in his story, case, and will push it through trial. The RT 29 theory starts to become more probable the more I think about his assumed cleverness. I believe he thinks he's larger than all of this.

10 years for abduction right?

Life for murder?

Let's hope they continue building this case and find more evidence.

One last thing before I go -- the degree to which this persona is distanced from reality is astonishing. It's like Good Randy, Poor Mistreated Randy doesn't even know Evil Randy exists.

"Mr. Taylor told law enforcement that he met this missing girl at the Liberty gas station by coincidence. He had parked at the pumps to buy cigarettes and she had parked at the pumps to get gas," Hallahan said. "She made a comment to him about smoking marijuana based on her seeing him at another car wash in Lovingston weeks or a month before that. He had indicated to her that he would like to get some more. She said, ‘I know a guy' she told him to meet at another location in Lovingston and they rode up there in both cars."

BBM

Link

As if RAT needed to randomly hit up Alexis for weed...!

Sorry. My previous statement is from this quote, not my own.

Why does one park at the pumps to buy cigarettes? Would you not park in the lot instead?

I've learned that when lying, it's impossible to make every dot connect. Most of them do right? Good enough!

...you know, until you go to trial and the evidence has built to the point of you never walking free again.

Just some shameless hopeful thinking. :drumroll:

"Mr. Taylor told law enforcement that he met this missing girl at the Liberty gas station by coincidence. He had parked at the pumps to buy cigarettes and she had parked at the pumps to get gas," Hallahan said. "She made a comment to him about smoking marijuana based on her seeing him at another car wash in Lovingston weeks or a month before that. He had indicated to her that he would like to get some more. She said, ‘I know a guy' she told him to meet at another location in Lovingston and they rode up there in both cars."

BBM

Link

As if RAT needed to randomly hit up Alexis for weed...!

Hah. Such a realistic scenario. If I saw RAT smoking weed at a carwash I would definitely 1) remember and 2) bring it up to him next time he's on lurk-duty at the local gas station. Because what are the odds somebody besides me, my hundreds of friends, my thousands of followers, most modern day pop culture icons, the grand majority of several densely populated medicinal marijuana states, etc etc, also does it? Social standing, subtlety, critical reasoning, and general knowledge of how human beings interact with each other be damned! :floorlaugh:

Also, he sounds like my grandma speculating about the children of a churchgoer she doesn't like. "He did three whole marijuanas!"

I totally think you're onto something :) I know on one of the websites for Nelson County there is a link that shows "WIFI spots". It might show some places that would help us figure out where he would sit or be to read things online.

I have a feeling he was putting together her entire scenario via what has been written on websites detailing her life, discussing her social media and sharing links. That might explain why her car ended up where it did! She posted where she worked and all he would have to do is then take her car there and drop it.

I do not think some strange man with braids was involved. I think we have a person who is fumbling around attempting to blame the victim by establishing a story based on images and tweets or even scenarios shared online. Sadly perps do read up on the cases they are involved in, almost ALL do. Hell, serial killers often help "search".
Jumping off your post...

I wonder if he was at AM's vigil?

:waitasec:

How does "she helped me buy pot" = blaming and/or bashing Alexis?? Whether or not his story is true, I fail to see how him mentioning her obvious pot smoking (or at least the appearance of such) is a character assassination or placing blame. I think the judgement is in the eyes of the beholders on this one, if that makes sense.

I'm not defending him, but the misguided stigma regarding pot irks me and I had to say something.

Didn't LE say CCVIDS didn't show AM and RAT together at the Liberty gas station?

Just something to think about...

They were at the gas station at the same time- but not together.

Sounds like a convenient excuse. This guy is a master of deflection!

Would it be wrong if I said I don't believe any of it? How can this guy have so many coincidences? I hate to say it, but that bumpkin might be a little smarter than we think. It turns my stomach. I mean even the story and items involved, the hair, the beer bottle, which could have been placed there at a later date, everything has a reason. How could one guy be around when 2 girls are abducted but still he's innocent. I ain't buying it!

Regarding the speculation about whether Alexis would have talked to RAT out of politeness: I know a lot of people here say that she was smart enough to avoid him because she didn't know him and he's kind of scary looking. However, I'm just not convinced. Societal conditioning exerts SO much influence, and young women especially are taught to be polite and nice to everyone lest they be labeled a "b*tch".

I commute to work on the train every day. Today an older guy (probably 60 or so but hard to tell) approached me and started talking to me. Without even giving it a second thought, I allowed him to engage me in conversation. He said some things that kind of creeped me out - that he sees me on the train every morning and has wanted to talk to me for a long time but I'm "always reading" so he doesn't, and stuff like that. Maybe he was just lonely, but with Alexis's case fresh in my mind, it made me nervous.

Anyway, I soon realized what I was doing and came to my senses. I'm almost 10 years older than Alexis, and I've lived in enough large (and dangerous) cities to consider myself pretty street smart, but I still let down my guard just to be nice. You never know. Maybe she did talk to him just to be polite and things escalated from there.

Would it be wrong if I said I don't believe any of it? How can this guy have so many coincidences? I hate to say it, but that bumpkin might be a little smarter than we think. It turns my stomach. I mean even the story and items involved, the hair, the beer bottle, which could have been placed there at a later date, everything has a reason. How could one guy be around when 2 girls are abducted but still he's innocent. I ain't buying it!

Well, you know, poor misunderstood Randy, once he got the bad reputation for the first one he didn't do, somebody thought that made him an easy target for the second one...

Not.

Do we know if he had a computer of his own? I would be shocked if this man ever used twitter.
How many people who have access to the internet go and shell out money for *advertiser censored* on DVD. Does the camper he live in have a wi-fi antenna ?

Well, you know, poor misunderstood Randy, once he got the bad reputation for the first one he didn't do, somebody thought that made him an easy target for the second one...

Not.

Yeah poor guy! I'm sure you can sense the sarcasm there....lol....
Also I don't see Alexis EVER walking up to his creepy *advertiser censored** and offering to help him get drugs....I can so see that...yeah like I see pigs fly. As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I did crazy stuff when I was 17 but nothing that crazy. I mean he won't even good looking, far from it, now why would i waste my time helping him and then don't even smoke any. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

They were at the gas station at the same time- but not together.

Thanks...

I wasn't clear enough... Was I...

they were at the gas station at the same time...

but video didn't catch them interacting...

Thanks for clarifying that, Mom!

:seeya:

Thanks...

Then, according to Hallahan, the three of them - Taylor, Alexis and the unidentified man - drove three separate vehicles back to Taylor's camper in Lovingston."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23140117/through-attorney-randy-taylor-tells-his-story

:waitasec:

So how many active cameras, and what angles? < Going back to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218376"]Thread 1[/ame]>

Thanks...

With the ever changing/updating of MSM- I don't know how we manage to keep stuff straight.

First they said in gas station together- then they said there but not together.

MSM= epic fail at reporting lately, imo.

wait... another question before I go.... as to his.. or his lawyer saying... that they only arrested him because of the hair in the trailer... I thought they didnt confiscate the trailer until AFTER he was arrested.... so, that would mean that they arrested him based on other actual evidence, not the hair... so thats just bs from randy and lawyer, yes?

The hair being in the trailer depresses me though. They must have more on him like you said. Was there only one trailer or two?

Why does one park at the pumps to buy cigarettes? Would you not park in the lot instead?

Not RAT! He is above rules or laws. Can do whatever he wants! Or so he thinks.

Of course, you know I am being sarcastic yet stating the very narcissistic personality he displays.

My opinions, ideas, or thoughts all belong to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1