Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong. RAT supposedly approached Alexis and asked where he could get some pot. She tells him about this CRD, they get into their respective cars and drive there. They get CRD to follow them to RAT's ratty camper and the two guys party while Alexis does want??? Plays with her hair extensions??

My point if I'm correct would be, then he knows where CRD lives if he followed her to CRD's house, right??? So why is CRD still such a mystery???

No, I *think* they went to RAT's camper. Not CRD's place. RAT, CRD, Alexis go to RAT camper. Supposedly RAT does not know CRD's name, yet they drank beer and smoked pot. Yeah, right. I've never seen an in home deal go down without at least nicknames exchanged, and a bunch of male bravado when men are involved. A dealer wants a repeat customer, a customer comes back if the stuff is good. (And honestly, who the heck that isn't drunk out of their gourd by 7:30 or so, going into the wooded area and camper for a simple hand off deal.)

IMO, FBI is always silent in investigations. I doubt if they are leading this we will hear much.

Yep, not going to hear much. Leaks will come from local LE or observers. Feds say nothing, they get all the info, quietly, maybe not always in the most obvious ways {cough, cough}, but they get every scrap, every shred, and it is all sealed. Even their mouths.

I'm sure they also put them in unmentionable places to smuggle them in. :scared:

Just found this on NBC29...didn't know if it had been posted.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 23h
Nelson Schools confirm Randy Taylor chaperoned a MS field trip last year, okayed because he was not on a sex offender registry #AlexisMurphy

Hummm, so that pretty much lays to rest whether this was the first time the son went to the middle or the HS doors for the first time.

Now, does anyone remember the post to Alexis on her ******* where someone anonymous says,
"Is it bad im a father at 14" AM replies,
"Oh gawd, you're still a child kinda."
28 days ago (that was about two weeks ago now.)

So at least one 14 year old boy was talking to her on SM.

After Hearing RAT’s side this story makes perfect sense:
AM sees RAT at local gas station. They talk “RAT-How’s the weather,
supposed to get cooler,
RAT- smoke any good weed lately?
No, no I don’t smoke anymore, however I really enjoy sitting watching old men smoke with my dealer. RAT-Really? Cause I was looking to by $60 dollars worth.
Oh okay let me just ride to his house and get him. I am sure he would love to go to your house (because dealer’s deliver now!) and smoke weed and drink (even though he’s only 20 and can’t buy it yet, but I am sure RAT didn’t provide it, I always bring 1 beer with me when I am hanging out with my homies selling drugs).
RAT-okay just don’t stay past dark it may be dangerous, and take your own car for safety.
Okay and even though I tweet all the time, watching you guys drink and smoke will be so engaging and entertaining I won’t tweet once!
Utter bull Poop!
I am not trying to be disrespectful but REALLY? Leads me to wonder: is RAT that out of touch with reality that he feels this is a believable story? Is RAT so arrogant that he thinks that he is untouchable and can come up with any ridiculous story and it is enough? Is RAT’s lawyer a complete moron that in two days they couldn’t come up with something better? Is RAT’s lawyer allowing his client to dig his own grave so to speak? Is RAT a complete moron?

Hummm, so that pretty much lays to rest whether this was the first time the son went to the middle or the HS doors for the first time.

Now, does anyone remember the post to Alexis on her ******* where someone anonymous says,
"Is it bad im a father at 14" AM replies,
"Oh gawd, you're still a child kinda."
28 days ago (that was about two weeks ago now.)

So at least one 14 year old boy was talking to her on SM.

???

I haven't seen all of her accounts. I just read what I can here, usually b/c I am at work and reading.

That could put some youthful contact with her, but wouldn't that mean all young boys were looking at her internet activities?

And, that does not mean it was a 14 year old contacting her. Anyone can say anything online. Just watch those "To Catch A Predator" episodes where LE pretends to be children to catch a sex offender.

I don't want to think his son is involved. Let's leave that one to FBI, LE, and Prosecutor. I sure hope he didn't raise him that way, you never know. What some think is normal is not.

Keep in mind, we are to leave minors out on Websleuths, unless named in the News. ;)

It is, and maybe it isn't. I thought so at first. Until the family said Alexis shopped at the station daily, and a witness (or more?) said RAT people watches at the station daily.
To the original question why be so obvious: The same question could be asked re: the neck tats the obvious camo covered SUV. He is that conniving. Be right out there in the open and no one would think it's me. So they see me talking to her, they don't see anything else...and she won't be able to tell her side.

Now, if there are others involved then it is even better to be so obvious because all he is is the bait...getting her out of her pattern while someone else swoops in and takes her away.

supposed to get cooler,
No, no I don’t smoke anymore, however I really enjoy sitting watching old men smoke with my dealer. RAT-Really? Cause I was looking to by $60 dollars worth.
Oh okay let me just ride to his house and get him. I am sure he would love to go to your house (because dealer’s deliver now!) and smoke weed and drink (even though he’s only 20 and can’t buy it yet, but I am sure RAT didn’t provide it, I always bring 1 beer with me when I am hanging out with my homies selling drugs).
RAT-okay just don’t stay past dark it may be dangerous, and take your own car for safety.
Okay and even though I tweet all the time, watching you guys drink and smoke will be so engaging and entertaining I won’t tweet once!
Utter bull Poop!
I am not trying to be disrespectful but REALLY? Leads me to wonder: is RAT that out of touch with reality that he feels this is a believable story? Is RAT so arrogant that he thinks that he is untouchable and can come up with any ridiculous story and it is enough? Is RAT’s lawyer a complete moron that in two days they couldn’t come up with something better? Is RAT’s lawyer allowing his client to dig his own grave so to speak? Is RAT a complete moron?

Yes RAT is that out of touch. And, as someone said earlier, he was racially profiling. Which brings the creepy tweets to question. However, if a homey is bringing in one beer it is most likely to be a bumper. Icehouse comes in bumper size. Not going to ride around selling with a 12 pack or case, you get a bumper. Just sayin'. RAT doesn't know that as he doesn't buy beer that way, he buys a 12 pack or a case. (I am not being racial, I am stating the truth. Just telling it from RAT's point of view, sort of.)

RAT's lawyer knows better. He is trying to do damage control before a body is found. Public opinion in the jury pool. Yep, it bites defense attorneys in the behind, but forensics bite enough to bleed.

I think the chances of them knowing each other would be slim especially the way the school systems are set up now - grammar/elementary school (K-5), middle school (6-8), and high school (9-12). She would have been a freshman in high school by the time he was a 6th grader in middle school. Unless they attended the same elementary school or he was a volleyball player I doubt they knew each other at all. Thinking back to when I was in high school, I didn't know any of the incoming freshman when I was a senior unless they had an older sibling.
Some Junior & Seniors are peer mentors the incoming Freshman and underclassmen. Others tutor the underclassmen. It looks very good on the college applications.

Search and Rescue ‏@ParaSearchers 55m
Searching for #alexismurphy at Anchorage Farm Road where Morgan Harrington was found #findalexismurphy pic.twitter.com/r8Qko6f1hz

https://twitter.com/ParaSearchers

BRvgFcICQAAhb5y.jpg

Several cell phones? That's so odd. I'm curious to know whether several possibly means 3 or 20. Either way, it's weird to me. It's not like they were simply on the side of the road, they've been completely scouring that place for days. They had to be pretty well hidden, which throws up about a million red flags for me. I'm anxious to find out what's up with that.

As for the guy in the Caprice, I'm also anxious to hear what he has to say. I'm guessing he's met him before or has just seen his car around town since it's so noticeable. That's too detailed of a description for him to just make up randomly. I agree with most of you here, though...although it's possible some people are just so naive they wouldn't think anything of it, I can't see Alexis thinking it's normal to go to some creepy dude's camper next to a creepy house in the woods. And knowing how active she was on social media, I can definitely see her tweeting about the situation if she was put into it.

And man, I was panicky when the threads were down for over an hour. I was refreshing like a crazy person, lol :scared: Also, I haven't been following this case, but Adrienne Salinas body was probably found..for any of you who have been following it. Sad :(

Search and Rescue ‏@ParaSearchers 55m
Searching for #alexismurphy at Anchorage Farm Road where Morgan Harrington was found #findalexismurphy pic.twitter.com/r8Qko6f1hz

https://twitter.com/ParaSearchers

BRvgFcICQAAhb5y.jpg

Mods please delete if against TOS (I tried to ask if this was permitted as its not MSM but I'm having connection probs like everyone else it seems, and IDK if the PM went through)

Shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!!

supposed to get cooler,
Utter bull Poop!

He had the same story when he was arrested apparently.
If she had a buddy with pot to sell, why not help him out by bringing him business.
Sorry folks. The searches yesterday clearly did not yield any damning evidence. I have not seen any recently resolved cases where the LE didn't come out publicly with the evidence. Alanna, Jessica Ridgeway, etc.
I am sure even if they find a different person responsible, everyone will just say that it is just further proof of his criminal genius. Yeah sure, a.guy who is dumb enough to get nailed for Petit Larceny is a criminal mastermind. He's probably D. B Cooper and the Zodiac killer too.

Nobody who knew this guy has come out publicly To say anything negative about him. Oh yeah except the guy who claims to have.seen him watching people at the food lion. Really? Gee, I wonder why he never reported it before?

To the original question why be so obvious: The same question could be asked re: the neck tats the obvious camo covered SUV. He is that conniving. Be right out there in the open and no one would think it's me. So they see me talking to her, they don't see anything else...and she won't be able to tell her side.

Now, if there are others involved then it is even better to be so obvious because all he is is the bait...getting her out of her pattern while someone else swoops in and takes her away.

I agree. The obvious but not, the tats are not that obvious and easily covered. Neck tats under collar, no one noticed the "jail" sleeves on his arms, but they are there and easily covered. All that commit crimes know tats get you caught, but can twist that to say "Look, my tats would have been noticed and reported!" His are coverable.

There may be a pawn. Young people are easy to divert. However, I think given RAT's statement that there is an Icehouse bottle in the camper with another dude's DNA on it, we can assume RAT planted it in some way.

IF both RAT & CRD were with Alexis, why didn't either of them come forward early in the investigation? I think CRD may have contacted LE and maybe that is why they swooped own on RAT so soon. They may have cleared CRD and focused on RAT. JMO!

BTW - I work for Nelson County Schools and they gave me a background check, fingerprints and then I had to be approved by the school board. I have been on several school field trips in Nelson County and they did not require the parent to have a background check. Also, I have a child that had a class with RAT's child last year. My child did not notice anything unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member