Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong. RAT supposedly approached Alexis and asked where he could get some pot. She tells him about this CRD, they get into their respective cars and drive there. They get CRD to follow them to RAT's ratty camper and the two guys party while Alexis does want??? Plays with her hair extensions??

My point if I'm correct would be, then he knows where CRD lives if he followed her to CRD's house, right??? So why is CRD still such a mystery???

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m
@HenryGraff reports: FBI says investigators have found several cell phones and are working to see if any belong to #AlexisMurphy.

https://twitter.com/NBC29

Several cell phones? Interesting? Wonder if they found them outside or in the trailer? If outside the it makes you wonder just how several cell phones got there? Most people I know don't just go tossing cell phones into a gully.

The FBI investigators have distanced themselves from the local police, probably because of the dreadful way the local LE handled the SC case. Allowing the local LE to handle the investigation would undermine the credibility of the evidence presented by the prosecution.

I highly doubt that the FBI were called in because of a family connection, as was reported at the beginning of the investigation.

Yea, but that was local LE in a completly different county... not here, and the Nelson LE called in FBI immediately without even trying to do this on their own, so I wouldnt say that about this case... Local LE in this case handed point off to Feds right away... and have done a great job working with Feds from the get go...

MoxieThyme, I think your 3 points are spot on.

Here is a link to the crime log for late July 29 through August 4...don't think it's been posted yet...no details, but some interesting activity that week. Would be nice to know exact locations and times of some of these calls.

http://www.newsadvance.com/nelson_c...cle_0de4c79a-0508-11e3-a8b2-001a4bcf6878.html
give me a few to look over it, in between fixing food for hungry horde of teens... but thank you that should be great to look at... and for your kind words above too!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m
@HenryGraff reports: FBI says investigators have found several cell phones and are working to see if any belong to #AlexisMurphy.

Several cell phones? Where? In the woods? At his house? How many is several? 5? 40? What a weird statement. Her phone is an iPhone. It's not like people discard them.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m

They'd probably have more luck if they tried to work on them belonging to ANY of the missing girls around there that are tied to the Rt. 29 Stalker.

People just don't all toss phones in the same gully.

Is anyone else having a problem with this site, getting the page to load? I keep getting a gateway error and it having problems connecting to a proxy server.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m

In the one news article it was reported that the searcher said, "We found it."
What if they found a spot where RAT buried a keepsake from other victims it has been known that some serial killers have kept "keepsakes" from victims.

I wonder if that is why RAT is saying his story to try and get out earlier because he is nervous they would find that spot and he needed to move it?

Several cell phones? Where? In the woods? At his house? How many is several? 5? 40? What a weird statement. Her phone is an iPhone. It's not like people discard them.

I'm finally back in, keep getting bumped off.

Last nights report was in the "gulley." LE was at the house/camper site, so whatever a gulley is, it was there.

Several makes me think near the main road though. Unless it is much more nefarious than we think...I take that back, he may have, or his cohorts, been buying disposable cheap phones and tossing randomly in the "gulley."

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 13m
@HenryGraff reports: FBI won't say where cell phones were found. Won't say if anything else from #alexismurphy was found.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 9m
@HenryGraff reports: FBI is unclear if active search will resume Friday. Still no total on the number of tips that have come in.

They'd probably have more luck if they tried to work on them belonging to ANY of the missing girls around there that are tied to the Rt. 29 Stalker.

Is anyone else having a problem with this site, getting the page to load? I keep getting a gateway error and it having problems connecting to a proxy server.

Yes keep losing connection to only this web page

how is that possible????? to chaperone a field trip you have to have your finger prints scanned electronically and then have a full background check run.. I know because I have chaperoned on field trips!!! are you telling me they only run for the RSO's and no other type of offenses? or that the other offenses don't matter?? oh.... wooooooooooow....

And I've chaperoned field trips and volunteered at the schools and never been finger printed, back ground checked etc. So possible he wasn't checked into.

I'm finally back in, keep getting bumped off.

Last nights report was in the "gulley." LE was at the house/camper site, so whatever a gulley is, it was there.

Several makes me think near the main road though. Unless it is much more nefarious than we think...I take that back, he may have, or his cohorts, been buying disposable cheap phones and tossing randomly in the "gulley."

Or his victims.

I agree, however, it occurred to me if they have been exposed to the elements for years I don't know how much can be found. Will be interesting to find out. Obviously the newest, least dirty would be Alexis'. Even if buried that one should still have retrievable info. I think they will try all, just skeptical about some that may be years old and rained, snowed, dog/skunk/racoon pee, etc... on.

If all were buried, that may prove helpful!

Yes...the forum has been loading very slowly and timing out a lot today. Grrrr.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 15m
@HenryGraff reports: FBI won't say where cell phones were found. Won't say if anything else from #alexismurphy was found.

(sorry it's taking me ages to try and post this 2nd tweet)

how is that possible????? to chaperone a field trip you have to have your finger prints scanned electronically and then have a full background check run.. I know because I have chaperoned on field trips!!! are you telling me they only run for the RSO's and no other type of offenses? or that the other offenses don't matter?? oh.... wooooooooooow....

Depends on where you are- I am in VA as well and you do not have to do a thing here to chaperone a trip, you just show up!

How funny would it be if rat left his phone in Alexis' car.

IMO, FBI is always silent in investigations. I doubt if they are leading this we will hear much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member