Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to have gone so quiet. I hope they find Alexis soon, to bring peace to her family.

No news. :(

Please Alexis come on home, please be found. :please:

So sad that there are no updates :(.
I'm still waiting for Alexis.
I was walking home a couple of evenings ago and was near a gas station and thought of Alexis. It made me feel a bit unsafe just knowing the possibilities out there and I pulled out my cell phone to have in my hand just in case. Anytime I feel unsafe the cell phone comes out of my purse and at times I've even made a faux call to make it appear I'm talking to someone.

Look what was all over the news on August 8th, 2013.
https://www.google.com/search?q=war...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Warning for women at gas stations. WJLA is doing a story, about some type of warning for women, tonight. Curious to see if it is a similar story or a new warning.

thanks JK. Although this is reported as an urban legend, I can see RAT distracting Alexis while accomplice gets in car; even moreso, I can see him talking to her at the pump, saying goodbye and then when she goes in the store, getting into her back seat and popping up by Cannery Loop.
As has been said here, he was apprehended for not a few burglaries. Were these all he did? Most assuredly not--he probably got away with hundreds of petty thefts!
I have something in common with RAT, I like detective shows. A classic theme is that the detective breaks a rule and gets thrown off the case.(SC) A classic theme is the framing of someone who fits the bill for part of his lie. (CRD) A classic theme is the victim's lifestyle is blamed for the crime. (AM)
Going with the clichés, maybe he has hidden Alex in a place like or even where
another killer who hasn't been caught has hidden a body. In a detective show, LE would visit another serial killer in prison and this killer would seem to tantalize the detective but not help, later the detective would realize that the killer gave him a clue within a clue.
Going with clichés, RAT is a sociopath and a psychopath who possibly only
loves one person--his son. In a detective movie, it would be to protect his son, or at the urging of his son, that he would confess.
Going with clichés, his former woman employer would also hold a clue. She cannot be sleuthed, but if she could be, wonder if she was married before and if her ex is in jail; if she has permission to junk cars in a remote place, and if she's ever
accepted stolen/doctored registrations or been involved with organized crime in
respect to altering autos or moving vehicles out of state that may have been involved in crimes or even contain a dead body?

Look what was all over the news on August 8th, 2013.
https://www.google.com/search?q=war...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Warning for women at gas stations. WJLA is doing a story, about some type of warning for women, tonight. Curious to see if it is a similar story or a new warning.

I saw this on a local news station in Maryland back in August. The same way these people open up car doors to steal purses, they can so quickly jump in the back seat of someone's car. About a year ago, my son saw a man bending down low and getting into the back seat of someone's car, in front of a store.

The snopes.com article was about the rumor of the "Backseat Killer" already being in the car before the lady pulled up to the gas station. The other rumor on snopes is about the backseat/gang initiations.

The "sliders" reports are purse snatchers caught on camera at gas stations stealing purses out of cars.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/breaking-new-details-in-case-of-missing-nelson-county-teen-alexis-murphy/-/20128466/22066886/-/qrtmd/-/index.html

NELSON CO., Va. -
We have new details into the Alexis Murphy abduction case in Nelson County. According to investigators, they have made contact with someone they describe as a "person of interest" in the case.

Just saw this on my FB feed, I wonder who it is. I wonder if this a case of media overstating something police have 'stated' or if it is the real deal. Could be very interesting to say the least.

Praying this leads to Alexis :please:

Wonder if its the CRD and Wonder if the info came from phone found??? : dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members