Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
48 Hours showed MBB missing persons report. You can read it in part. You have to freeze the screen to do that. Because its only shown for a few seconds. It would appear she signed out on the 10th of July. Is that true? LE does not always write down exactly what was reported. The reason I am a little confused is because I thought she made phone calls on the 9th of July for a ride home.

48 Hours showed MBB missing persons report. You can read it in part. You have to freeze the screen to do that. Because its only shown for a few seconds. It would appear she signed out on the 10th of July. Is that true? LE does not always write down exactly what was reported. The reason I am a little confused is because I thought she made phone calls on the 9th of July for a ride home.

went missing July 9, 2007--found DEC 13, 2010

I have said before, and I still feel MBB is the key to solving GB4, if, in fact, the GB4 is it's own true independent cluster---Profiling dictates the first abduction/kill is almost always closest to an anchor point(work/home)--And assuming she is the first, he lives and/or conducts his business and spends a high percentage of time in that general area

I was wondering if we knew the time, date, day of the week of the phone ping of hers after she went missing, wasn't it weeks later?

All I could find was that in 2008 her cell phone pinged a few miles north of GB so I am assuming her aister must pf kept her phone on for a while after she went missing or els my info is wrong. If its right I think its intresting he held on to the phone so long. Makes me think he still has the cell phones. They should release pictures of the types of phones maybe a family member or friend seen an old phone lying around in his house or something.
I was wondering if we knew the time, date, day of the week of the phone ping of hers after she went missing, wasn't it weeks later?

MBB phone pinged on LI a few weeks after she disappeared. LE waited until 2008 before telling the family.

I really hope LE is checking with cell phone carriers regularly to see if the victims phones are activated under another account. Even if the person using one isn't our guy, they would have someone to question about the phone(s). They can easily have the IMEI or ESN ran and probably already have access to the major carriers databases to do so themselves. I wonder if this has been done before

Megan Waterman is going out of the hotel at 1:30 in the morning on June 6th, 2010

Her phone may or may not be with her.

This is the hotel
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.808...4!1st97OsVwaIGM5NGREvLYHqw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

A witness report says she's walking on the service road. Perhaps to the convenience store? (about 300 yards down the road) That is; turn left and walk down the road to see what Megan is doing, where she is going and look around to assess the environment.

Now the options are
a) There's a mysterious john. Megan goes out to meet with him and gets kidnapped/killed.
b) Megan is going to convenience store to buy some snacks in the wee hours of the morning, "a person/a group of people" who as an extracurricular activity prowls around prostitutes, hotels, motels to find an opportunity to rape and rob a girl, snatches her from the road.

Put option A to the test... Paint a picture for "A".. Write a scenario that expains Megan's disappearance.. Keep in mind, if it is a "mysterious john".. We should be finding him in other cases.

Now, this is Maureen's timeline.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ureen-Brainard-Barnes&p=10893839#post10893839

Try to find the "mysterious john"

You won't be able to find a john, not even a hint of intention to meet a john. But what you find is a shady character who is claimed to have robbed Maureen and then supposedly giving back the money he stole.

The information he has is
1) Maureen is a pretty girl
2) Maureen works as a prostitute (meaning she may have - and she has- cash)
3) Maureen doesn't have a pimp (i.e. protection)

Or you can continue chasing the dragon, trying to find a mysterious john that doesn't exist.

A witness report says she's walking on the service road. Perhaps to the convenience store? (about 300 yards down the road) That is; turn left and walk down the road to see what Megan is doing, where she is going and look around to assess the environment.

Was the witness someone other than Cruz?

Megan Waterman is going out of the hotel at 1:30 in the morning on June 6th, 2010

Her phone may or may not be with her.

This is the hotel
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.808...4!1st97OsVwaIGM5NGREvLYHqw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Now the options are
a) There's a mysterious john. Megan goes out to meet with him and gets kidnapped/killed.
b) Megan is going to convenience store to buy some snacks in the wee hours of the morning, "a person/a group of people" who as an extracurricular activity prowls around prostitutes, hotels, motels to find an opportunity to rape and rob a girl, snatches her from the road.

Put option A to the test... Paint a picture for "A".. Write a scenario that expains Megan's disappearance.. Keep in mind, if it is a "mysterious john".. We should be finding him in other cases.

Now, this is Maureen's timeline.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ureen-Brainard-Barnes&p=10893839#post10893839

Try to find the "mysterious john"

You won't be able to find a john, not even a hint of intention to meet a john. But what you find is a shady character who is claimed to have robbed Maureen and then supposedly giving back the money he stole.

The information he has is
1) Maureen is a pretty girl
2) Maureen works as a prostitute (meaning she may have - and she has- cash)
3) Maureen doesn't have a pimp (i.e. protection)

Or you can continue chasing the dragon, trying to find a mysterious john that doesn't exist.
Exactly. There is no mysterious John. This guy wasn't dumb enough to leave his number (bunk or not) as the last number on any of the phones. Not because he's a genius but I'd assume it'd be basic common sense.

Exactly. There is no mysterious John. This guy wasn't dumb enough to leave his number (bunk or not) as the last number on any of the phones. Not because he's a genius but I'd assume it'd be basic common sense.

1) How do we know Maureen got her money back?

2) Does Maureen show any intention to work?

3) What time does the "mysterious john" contact Maureen?

4) Why isn't Maureen telling a single word about the robbery to her sister?

5) How did you clear the robber?

1) How do we know Maureen got her money back?

2) Does Maureen show any intention to work?

3) What time does the "mysterious john" contact Maureen?

4) Why isn't Maureen telling a single word about the robbery to her sister?

5) How did you clear the robber?
I don't believe she was murdered by whoever robbed her either. I actually don't think the robbery has any clues.

Originally Posted by Emre E

Was the witness someone other than Cruz?

If the witness was not Cruz then there's a very good chance that the witness may have been mistaken.

I really hope LE is checking with cell phone carriers regularly to see if the victims phones are activated under another account. Even if the person using one isn't our guy, they would have someone to question about the phone(s). They can easily have the IMEI or ESN ran and probably already have access to the major carriers databases to do so themselves. I wonder if this has been done before

I doubt that they've done this as of yet, but that's a brilliant idea, Chris.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back