Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem here is that you don't know how these girls work. They are recieving calls all the time when they are working, a fraction end up being clients. They may have multiple phones, none of which are specificaly linked to them personally. LE may identify the last person to call her (who might have become a client), but the last actual client she saw may have been someone who called her even days previously. LE have no way to know for sure who her last client was, whoever it was is the killer. Unless they have access to ALL her electronic data (which is allmost certainly concealed) they are going to have a tough time figuring out her activities. This is the issue with crimes that happen in hidden sub-cultures like this. LE are not going to be able to identify regular users from phone records (they are wise to that and cover their tracks with anonymous phones), only casual johns.

I highlighted the bit you are missing. She was at the bus terminal, she expressed a wish to go home, but that doesn't mean she actually was going home at that time. That is a connection you are making with no clear evidence. More likely she was there to see a client. The client.

she was trying to get home--she did NOT have another appt scheduled--I would agree with PB that this clearly points to a stalker, although where I differ(unless PB also thinks this) is that he is an "area stalker" as opposed to a "girl stalker", meaning it's the sites he patrols, and not necessarily fixed on the girls specifically(unless you believe atlantic city and gb4 are tied to same sk, which would make him "girl specific", and leads us back to an original poi)

she was trying to get home--she did NOT have another appt scheduled--I would agree with PB that this clearly points to a stalker, although where I differ(unless PB also thinks this) is that he is an "area stalker" as opposed to a "girl stalker", meaning it's the sites he patrols, and not necessarily fixed on the girls specifically(unless you believe atlantic city and gb4 are tied to same sk, which would make him "girl specific", and leads us back to an original poi)

CM: He picks up on a girl in his comfort zone, but obviously he follows them from there also out of the comfort zone. It's kind of both. Otherwise it would be hard to explain why MW, a girl living in NYC disappeared from LI. So, I agree, but with the extension that, if a girl catches his attention in this area, he is following her.

On the other subject: Debasing only black women. An SK who hates women of his own ethnicity hates usually also all other women. He only doesn't come in contact with so many. Unless he gets an additional trigger, for example a woman of another ethnicity rejects him. Them it's "women hater" plus "rejection" and suddenly he can go for women of other ethnicities. Just my opinion about the possibility. Bernard Jackson developed along that line if memory serves.

CM: He picks up on a girl in his comfort zone, but obviously he follows them from there also out of the comfort zone. **It's kind of both***. Otherwise it would be hard to explain why MW, a girl living in NYC disappeared from LI. So, I agree, but with the extension that, ***** if a girl catches his attention in this area, he is following her.*****

yes-i like that extension--good thought-

On the other subject: Debasing only black women. An SK who hates women of his own ethnicity hates usually also all other women. He only doesn't come in contact with so many. Unless he gets an additional trigger, for example a woman of another ethnicity rejects him. Them it's "women hater" plus "rejection" and suddenly he can go for women of other ethnicities. Just my opinion about the possibility. Bernard Jackson developed along that line if memory serves.

(snipped above from full post)
true--seems like rejection from another ethnicity triggers the lure to debase them as well--and for B Jackson, your memory serves well

on a side note, maybe when u get a chance in your "spare time" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:, take another look a little deeper in Jennings 8---seems so easy to figure on the surface, yet the layers and previous poi's/players defy that

my guess has always been left-handed--sounds like u have someone in mind...

Naah, not really, but the pattern of the dump site tells me he is left-handed and the fact that the bodies laid perpendicular to the brush line that he didn't drop them but laid them down. So he must be tall and physically fit. And to look over the brushes means 6ft height range. Just details from the crime scene.

Naah, not really, but the pattern of the dump site tells me he is left-handed and the fact that the bodies laid perpendicular to the brush line that he didn't drop them but laid them down. So he must be tall and physically fit. And to look over the brushes means 6ft height range. Just details from the crime scene.

yeah, I was going by the layout order(the order in which they disappeared and the sequence they were layed out in)

that is a really great question.
i wonder...10 percent? or 60 percent?
lets ask some criminologists....

you do mean serial killers - right? not just killers?

Well, serial killers would be more on target with what we are discussing. But, I'm curious about ANY killer that has contacted the family of his victim in a taunting, sadistic manner. I'd really like to know WHY!

(snipped above from full post)
true--seems like rejection from another ethnicity triggers the lure to debase them as well--and for B Jackson, your memory serves well

on a side note, maybe when u get a chance in your "spare time" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:, take another look a little deeper in Jennings 8---seems so easy to figure on the surface, yet the layers and previous poi's/players defy that

Okay, okay, Jennings 8 it is as soon as I finished Blind Seer's Blues ... say four weeks? :floorlaugh:

VERY small %(at least what was ever released to the public)--there are too many potential risks in that behavior---more likely to call and taunt police--even that # is small---MAILHOT from Rhode Island comes to mind

And Zodiac who called and taunted the police and there are claims he called and was taunting Darlene's family after she was dead. So it's not completely uncommon.

And Zodiac who called and taunted the police and there are claims he called and was taunting Darlene's family after she was dead. So it's not completely uncommon.

If you take all SKs as the same, it's quite rare. I have no statistics at hand, but by the cases, I studied, I would say, calls at relatives is for the overall under 3%. However, for certain types of SKs, mainly attention seekers and even more mission driven, it happensnot that rare. Only those types are not the majority of SKs.

If you take all SKs as the same, it's quite rare. I have no statistics at hand, but by the cases, I studied, I would say, calls at relatives is for the overall under 3%. However, for certain types of SKs, mainly attention seekers and even more mission driven, it happensnot that rare. Only those types are not the majority of SKs.

So, the taunting contact tends to make him more a sociopath or psychopath or is there another "path" that fits?

And the fact that there is such a low percentage of killers who do this type of thing (specifically family contact) makes this killer somewhat unique. (Sadly, I suppose that suggesting he is unique strokes his ego :puke:)

Would most people find him arrogant/egotistical in his average daily life??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo