Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HLN has a segment on now leading up to the hearing at 3:30. They are asking for people to call in questions for an attorney they have on. I only got the attorney's first name - Mark - last name is something like Iglar(?)

And FWIW Judges also have preferences. Protocol can vary widely between them. Best to know your Judge AND his / her preferences up front. I for one am dumbfounded as to why Judge Strickland has not warned JB he can be held in contempt for rambling on and on and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn after he has been instructed to move forward. JB not only shows his "immaturity" by doing so but his lack of respect for the court itself.

You are correct most judges have Standing Orders that indicate their preferences and rules. In some cases a Judge's rule might entirely negate state or federal guidelines but the judges rules always trump any other state or federal procedure.

Do we have a thread started yet for the motion hearing? Do we have live links up yet? TIA!

HLN has a segment on now leading up to the hearing at 3:30. They are asking for people to call in questions for an attorney they have on. I only got the attorney's first name - Mark - last name is something like Iglar(?)
Eiglarsh-I think is his last name

Eingler? lol his name was there and gone.

Do you happen to know who is live streaming the hearing? I hate watching on tv cuz they always go to breaks.:mad:

Ok, did the video get released yet? If so, where is it? If not, why are we still talking about this? 14 pages of speculation? Gosh...

Oh my, did someone come force you to read this thread? You really don't have to read anything that you are not interested in... :confused:

Why were these not addressed at the hearing today? I thought they were supposed to be

Why were these not addressed at the hearing today? I thought they were supposed to be

Thank you, Lady. This whole video and licorice incident is making me ill. All I can say is CA is innocent until proven guilty, but many say she's guilty until proven innocent. I know it doesn't look good for her, but do we need videos of her peeing by the side of the car, throwing up in a toilet, etc.

Let us all stand in her shoes - then judge.

Sorry JMHO.

Mel

Well actually, innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law, this is a message board on the internet where people discuss criminal cases- we aren't deciding her fate, that's for the courts to do.

Was that really necessary? FWIW, I could listen to Reagan all day. To lump ANY of our presidents in the same category as CA and JB is beyond rude, and is exactly what is wrong with this country. They HAVE earned the right to our respect, regardless of how we feel about them personally.

Let's keep this on topic please?? JMO

Question for posters: Who is / was more difficult to listen to try to talk: George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Casey Anthony or Jose Baez?

I think the whole candy thing is BS, since the story is that it was through the glass.

I assume that would be through those little holes. Think of the nasty germs on that glass and in that hole. The glass might get cleaned every now and then, but how would you clean that hole.

Seriously, would you eat candy through such a hole??

And it doesn't sound like they met in a place like that. But why would he say something that could be disproven so easy? There are cameras in there... Weird!

This seems a completely different writing style and JB's signature is more clear and more professional.

LKB signed that motion not JB. Perhaps that's why it rambles. jmo. While I was reading it I was wondering how the judge was going to figure out exactly what some of the points were.

LKB signed that motion not JB. Perhaps that's why it rambles. jmo. While I was reading it I was wondering how the judge was going to figure out exactly what some of the points were.
JB was so lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back