Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read the motion... I'm no attorney, but I'd think even the most experienced judges and attorneys would have trouble making sense of some of these rambling, run-on sentences. Who actually wrote this thing?

JB cites a media website about a past case instead of case law out of the lawbooks, and in point #10 he says "Judge Susan LeBow booted a whole prosecutor's office off a murder trial..." :confused::confused: Shouldn't that read "LeBow removed an entire prosecutor's office from a murder trial..."??

Totally agree....the way he both speaks and writes just shows that English is his second language. Nothing wrong w/ that, but when presenting professional legal documents, he should have a proofreader or someone assisting him!

I agree with you 100% on the sunshine laws. I can't think of any valid reason that the public needs to know all this information BEFORE the trial. It victimizes everyone involved in this case, even innocent bystanders. If I were one of the parties whose information was released to the public, I would be suing the state for invasion of privacy.

When you are in jail there is NO "invasion of privacy."

If you don't want your life experiences exposed in jail, then DON'T do the crime so you don't GO TO JAIL. Really simple.

Florida has FOIA and anything related to a case video taped is subject to release to the public.

If you don't want your life experiences exposed in jail, then DON'T do the crime so you don't GO TO JAIL. Really simple.

Florida has FOIA and anything related to a case video taped is subject to release to the public.

:clap::clap::behindbar:clap::clap:

Just read the motion... I'm no attorney, but I'd think even the most experienced judges and attorneys would have trouble making sense of some of these rambling, run-on sentences. Who actually wrote this thing?

JB cites a media website about a past case instead of case law out of the lawbooks, and in point #10 he says "Judge Susan LeBow booted a whole prosecutor's office off a murder trial..." :confused::confused: Shouldn't that read "LeBow removed an entire prosecutor's office from a murder trial..."??

bolded by me...

ITA....JB uses slang in his motions and during arguments quite a bit. Does he not know the proper courtroom etiquette or the proper language to use in his motions? And citing a news article is laughable!

Instead of addressing Judge S as "Your Honor" he calls him "Judge."

He doesn't ask the court's permission to approach or to confer with ...... whomever.... and he wanders around the courtroom while he speaks....just to mention a few breaches in etiquette.

I think it's inexperience and he's learning as he goes.......
What is shown in the videos that JB REALLY doesn't want us to see? I can only think it's something highly improper, otherwise, why all the fuss?

It really will not surprise me if he gets removed from this case.... in fact, I'm hoping he will get removed. I don't want to see KC granted another trial.....jmo.

Who the heck knows. I noticed that many of Baez's motions change fonts and style between filings. This leads me to believe different people are drafting these for him. Most attorneys and their staff have "set" ways they do things (and have definite opinions about font, size and style that do not change in court filings within the same court). The "all over the board" filings from the defense, in my opinion, reflects an "all over the board" style in other matters. Just my observation!

And Conway's motion with the mispelled words crossed out and fixed in pencil--who drafts his stuff?

How in the world can these people get so many incompetent people working for them? It is worse than a circus, it is like a tragedy of errors.

Thank you, Lady. This whole video and licorice incident is making me ill. All I can say is CA is innocent until proven guilty, but many say she's guilty until proven innocent. I know it doesn't look good for her, but do we need videos of her peeing by the side of the car, throwing up in a toilet, etc.

Let us all stand in her shoes - then judge.

Sorry JMHO.

Mel

Lets hope there are not more baby killers out there where they will have to stand in her shoes. I have no sympathy for someone who kills as 34 month old baby.

I have no sympathy for her having her gross pictures all over the web. Just like I said about the jail videos; If you don't want your dirty laundry all over the internet, then DON'T DO IT ~~ Very simple concept but evidently very hard to understand for "d" bags.

If the video turns out to be the "licorice" sharing moment between lawyer & client, can somebody just explain to me how long that piece was?

KC :liar:...plexiglass...JB:loser:

I have a couple of questions. Help me out here!

Did Orange County Jail release this tape to the DA's office?
If so, why? The jail and the DA's office are two seperate entities. no?
Everybody knows that there is no privacy in jail - videos cameras are everywhere, even in the meeting rooms where Baez and KC met. But since these meetings are privileged - how is it that a video taping of these meetings can be released? Do they get released without sound or something?
My last question, how does Baez already know what's on these tapes?

I'm just trying to understand. I'm not siding with KC here, but this does seem a bit off. If it's priviledged info, it shouldn't be released (unless of course, it shows them in some kind of compromising position or in a lip lock or something, but crying? I just don't get it - why would the DA's office release this? What does that prove?)

I would think nothing.

I think the whole candy thing is BS, since the story is that it was through the glass.

I assume that would be through those little holes. Think of the nasty germs on that glass and in that hole. The glass might get cleaned every now and then, but how would you clean that hole.

Seriously, would you eat candy through such a hole??

And it doesn't sound like they met in a place like that. But why would he say something that could be disproven so easy? There are cameras in there... Weird!

Yeah, I'm not so sure anything like that happened either... unless I see proof I'm going to assume it's not true.

Totally agree....the way he both speaks and writes just shows that English is his second language. Nothing wrong w/ that, but when presenting professional legal documents, he should have a proofreader or someone assisting him!

he does; she has a special pad and her very own pencil too.

Your statement above is not correct. Even people in jail have some rights to privacy, medical would be one.

Also I know it is hard for some people to believe but their are some innocent people in jail. That is why we have defense attorneys. If you don't believe me check out the Innocent Project. Some of those stories will break your heart and might change you mind about the justice system.

In my opinion, if you are being held in jail but have not had a trial then you are still innocent until the jury/judge find you guilty on the evidence that is submitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back