Deceased/Not Found VT - Bill, 49, & Lorraine Currier, 55, Essex, 8 June 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In response to the talk about places they could be, I keep thinking about the dam and that area over near IBM/Overlook Park area. I go by there all the time and I go slow and kinda try to keep an eye out in the water for anything suspicious.

In response to the talk about places they could be, I keep thinking about the dam and that area over near IBM/Overlook Park area. I go by there all the time and I go slow and kinda try to keep an eye out in the water for anything suspicious.

BBM. Thank you for doing that. You never know how it will help. One of our sleuthers scoping out a pond found a missing man by spotting a car antenna sticking up out of the water.

I do the same thing along the belt-line. I even got out of my car the other day along the shoulder and pretended to take pics. I didn't want to look to weird along there lol.

Went to Red Rocks the other day. Wanted to go today but it is way too hot. Here are a couple pics for the people who don't know the area to just get a general idea of the trails I am talking about.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
I do the same thing along the belt-line. I even got out of my car the other day along the shoulder and pretended to take pics. I didn't want to look to weird along there lol.

Went to Red Rocks the other day. Wanted to go today but it is way too hot. Here are a couple pics for the people who don't know the area to just get a general idea of the trails I am talking about.

Not wanting to be gross, but if the weather has been hot, watch out for turkey buzzards or other carrion birds circling in the sky...Just a thought...

There's been another incident of violence in our area, I don't know what is going on, this is unprecedented to have two such incidents happen so close together.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...icide-case?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I think the Essex Police could take some cues from the Burlington Police Department. BPD seems to always be right on top of things and very communicative with the public.

There's been another incident of violence in our area, I don't know what is going on, this is unprecedented to have two such incidents happen so close together.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...icide-case?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I think the Essex Police could take some cues from the Burlington Police Department. BPD seems to always be right on top of things and very communicative with the public.

Unreal.....

At least this man was caught and there are not 2 suspects on the loose in Burlington.

This guy liked to hang on Church St. a lot. I'm pretty sure I had seem him at least 3 or 4 times being down there around the bus terminal. If it wasn't him it was someone who looked a lot like him.

DNA testing planned in probe of Vermont couple's disappearance

Officials in Vermont say they're pursuing DNA testing in a bid to crack the case of an Essex couple whose disappearance has puzzled investigators.

More: http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/30eaa52cd62a439db0d433c073dde9cf/VT--Missing-Couple/
That is intriguing...

Just like most everything about this case!

Hope they are found soon (and safe)! I wonder why info is sealed...what could they have been involved with, or known?

Is there are thread about this case I searched but couldn't find it.

To K-9:
I travel through Essex every day... I see the vast fields for miles and miles on the outskirts of town. My eyes look over the miles of vacant potential hidden spots where they could be hidden. This makes me so sad and afraid inside that if their bodies are out there somewhere, they may never be found, or if so later, too late for any evidence to be of any use.

Yes, very true. There are many potential hiding spots. Overlook Park, which was mentioned earlier, is actually a very good place. Everytime I go there I am amazed by how great a hiding place it could be.

A little closer to their house there is the Winooski Valley Park across from Fort Ethan Allen.... And, the Winooski River is very close too.

Why would there be a thread? Isnt this website for unsolved cases?

Well considering ALL cases start out as unsolved cases I was just asking. I have seen many threads that have been solved.

Why didn't the "freind" ask for more details about the possible "stalker"? If it was my friend I would ask for every detail they could provide in the case something happened or I could help in any way... Or do you think LE are just not releasing the additional info from the freind?

Police said 40 unaccounted for miles on the couple's car ...... led police to expand the search to a 20 mile radius.

I want to know how they know this for sure....

Could be a mileage notation on a receipt for a recent oil change, "X" days earlier, plus round trip mileage to work for "X" days. Not precise, but at least something to go on. They didn't say the car had been driven out 20 miles and back, only that there were 40 unaccounted-for miles.

Could be a mileage notation on a receipt for a recent oil change, "X" days earlier, plus round trip mileage to work for "X" days. Not precise, but at least something to go on. They didn't say the car had been driven out 20 miles and back, only that there were 40 unaccounted-for miles.

That's making a big assumption that they didn't go anywhere else but work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnp625
Back