GUILTY VT - Melissa Jenkins, 33, St Johnsbury, 25 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh that dear sweet little fella, bless his heart:( Trying to be a good samaritan, but what a smart gal she was though, to let someone know where she was going..that I am sure really helped to find her as quickly as she was...IMHO A good, yet sad lesson-ALWAYS let someone know where you are going, etc
RIP Melissa, sounds like you were well loved and respected.

Ok caught up now. So there was sexual assault.

I don't think these people were that stupid. If it weren't for the fact that Melissa informed others who she was meeting, I don't know that these two creeps would have ever been caught. Scary and makes me wonder about other cases they could be linked to.

I think the mother of Allen Prue needs to shut up,mom needs to stop protecting her killer son.To add to that I doubt if this is his first time either.This crime was a thrill crime for them and I hope they rot in jail and worse.

I bet those detectives separated those two in a room and they sang like a canary against each other."Get A Girl" that is so horrifying.

May Melissa rest in peace.

Momma lived with Sonny and wife, according to reports. I'd like to know what SHE knows about his comings and goings.

Like several people here, I don't think this is his first time. I hope LE is looking into other unsolved killings and disappearances of women in the area.

I'm confused. Why do I keep seeing posts about the body being in NH? Everything I read says Vermont.

Her body was found in the Conneticut River which is NH. Plus, they burned the wrappings/clothing in NH to boot. And, threw the phone in the Moore Dam which is in NH.

(The CT river runs from the Canadian border between NH and VT. NH claims the river.)

Maura Murray disappeared in 2004. Do we know how long Allen Prue has been in the area? I read that Patricia was from upstate NY and they met on an online dating site in 2008. It sounds like she moved to Vermont to be in his home area, but has that been confirmed?

I also wonder about Patricia O'Hagan, while much older, she was also strangled. She could have been a customer of his snow plowing business.

http://www.wcax.com/global/video.asp?&clipId=6886919&autostart=true

From this i got that he have lived with his mother all his life and i have to say i'm not that surprised.

Okay, this affidavit is horribly written.
He's charged with second degree murder and unauthorized barial?
Dispatch advised that a vehicle had been found on the road and there was no sign of the child's mother.
There are typos all the way through it... I really wish they'd spell check. :banghead:

Anyway...
why would Melissa's son say "a boy" or "Michael Jordon" had done this to his Mom?
That strikes me as very odd.
I wouldn't think the hat or clothes would make him say that... and since this dude is white, it seems like an odd thing to say.
I realize this is a 2 year old. But he was right about the strangling, the car, the guy... so, any ideas on the "Michael Jordon"? :waitasec:

Page 5
http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/PrueAffidavit.pdf

I realize this is a 2 year old. But he was right about the strangling, the car, the guy... so, any ideas on the "Michael Jordon"?

Maybe the Prues told him that - Michael Jordan so it would point to a black man? "Tell the police Michael Jordan hurt your mom." I don't know. It's weird. And MJ isn't really that big of a basketball star anymore for a 2 year old to even know his name?

Maybe the Prues told him that - Michael Jordan so it would point to a black man? "Tell the police Michael Jordan hurt your mom." I don't know. It's weird. And MJ isn't really that big of a basketball star anymore for a 2 year old to even know his name?

Let's think about this.

Melissa pulls up in FRONT of their car.
He is already out of the car.
Melissa gets out of the car and he grabs her.

Does he even know the child is IN the car in the first place?
Much less talk to the child?
The child isn't mentioned in the affidavit... I'm not sure these two even knew he was there...

Melissa was smart about everything else. Letting someone know who she was meeting... taking the card.
I doubt she would have drawn attention to her son once she realized they planned to hurt her.
And I'm not sure in the dark, in an SUV that they would have noticed a child in a car seat in the back.

You would think the confession would include "we left the car on for the kid, so he would be okay" or something.

I'm going to take a guess and say he may have been referencing the hat. A polaris racing hat was found.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT the actual hat that was found but only being used as a possible theory as to the boy and Michael Jordan reference by T.

!BoNWuewBGk~$(KGrHqEOKj8EtqW9lr(1BLmnGTwK5w~~_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POLARIS-RACING-CAP-2860011-/230448603507

200940155439314.jpg

http://www.famousjerseys.com/index.php/michael-jordan-hat.html

As to the "boy" reference, AP doesn't look like a very tall guy.

http://www.wdtn.com/dpps/news/natio...e-charged-in-vt-womans-death-nt12-jgr_4119348

I think some children make associations with objects as we saw in the Jason Young trial. The "mommy" doll (as an example).

Little T may have done the same thing in this case. boy = AP not very tall. Hat = Michael Jordan

JMO!!

http://www.wcax.com/global/video.asp?&clipId=6886919&autostart=true

From this i got that he have lived with his mother all his life and i have to say i'm not that surprised.

pfff. me neither. sorry if this was already posted:

http://www.wcax.com/story/17279435/suspects-family-says-police-have-wrong-man

"I still say they got the wrong person," said Donna Prue, Allen Prue's mother.

It's a sight no family member ever wants to see. Donna and Sharon Prue say they felt helpless Wednesday, as Allen Prue was lead into the courtroom.

"He was scared to death. He was like, I'm afraid I'm going to jail," said Sharon Prue, Allen Prue's sister.

Allen Prue and his wife, Patricia, were charged with second-degree murder for the death of Melissa Jenkins.

"I say he doesn't," Donna Prue said. "He is my son and that's all I can say."

"He used to plow for her but he didn't even know her last name," Sharon Prue said. "It's been like two years since he plowed for her."

The Prue family lives on a rural road in Waterford. Allen has lived there his entire life with his mom and sister. Patricia joined the family when the two married last July.

(snipped)

"It's making them look like monsters and they're really not. They're very nice people," Sharon Prue said. "I don't understand why they'd be accused of something so insane."

A shock to many who live along the rural Waterford road.

Allen Prue attended elementary school in Waterford, but dropped out of high school his first year."

bbm. though they're both guilty, i'm still on the fence as to who was the initial motivator for the crime. and i wonder if a toxicology report would show if either were on drugs at the time. not that i blame drugs; i think they're both severely demented regardless. but it would explain their 'empty gaze' and the heinous, almost unbelievable disregard for her life and the child's welfare.

Let's think about this.

Melissa pulls up in FRONT of their car.
He is already out of the car.
Melissa gets out of the car and he grabs her.

Does he even know the child is IN the car in the first place?
Much less talk to the child?
The child isn't mentioned in the affidavit... I'm not sure these two even knew he was there...

Melissa was smart about everything else. Letting someone know who she was meeting... taking the card.
I doubt she would have drawn attention to her son once she realized they planned to hurt her.
And I'm not sure in the dark, in an SUV that they would have noticed a child in a car seat in the back.

You would think the confession would include "we left the car on for the kid, so he would be okay" or something.

I don't think they knew Little T was in the car and even if they did, I doubt they would even care. I think Melissa may have told her son mommy is going to be right back. Got out of the car, closed the door to the car and that's when she was attacked. T witnessed his mom being brutally attacked and strangled, imo.

I just cannot understand why the Prues lured her to that spot and then killed her immediately.

I just cannot understand why the Prues lured her to that spot and then killed her immediately.

I don't think they did. I think they are not telling the whole truth. She was beaten savagely. No one admitted to that. Condoms were found near the body. No one admitted to that.

The suspects are totally downplaying this horrific murder.

Oh PLEASE tell me this is not true!!!!!!!

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...U3-4Yw?docId=2cae06d5928f463f93a7a156ecd1818a

BBM - this is Allen Prue's mother, and if correct she lived with this couple and PATRICIA's DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I do not believe he would ever do this, because he didn't have it in him. I have nothing against her (Patricia); I don't have nothing bad to say about either one," said Donna Prue, who lives with the couple and her daughter. She said she did not know Jenkins."

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...U3-4Yw?docId=2cae06d5928f463f93a7a156ecd1818a

BBM - this is Allen Prue's mother, and if correct she lived with this couple and PATRICIA's DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I do not believe he would ever do this, because he didn't have it in him. I have nothing against her (Patricia); I don't have nothing bad to say about either one," said Donna Prue, who lives with the couple and her daughter. She said she did not know Jenkins."

I'll be the one to tell you that it isn't true - Donna Prue lives with HER daughter, Sharon, who is Allen Prue's sister. Also living there is Allen, and Allen's wife, Patricia.

I read that as meaning Donna's daughter, or Allen's sister, who's been quoted and photographed a few times.

I pray these people have no children.

I'm awfully suspicious of the wife. Look at her eyes, there's nothing there. She bought the phone in her name. She called Melissa. She strangled her again. She denied everything even when confronted with evidence and pictures of her buying the phone. There's so much more we don't know I'm afraid but I see no emotion absolutely zero in her eyes and face.

What would have made the checkerboard imprint bruises on Melissa?

Some type of chain? Ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back