W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know, KC searched the clubs for Caylee. CA searches the internet. Oh MY!!!! Please find Caylee - the circus has too many rings.

You know how those night clubs are full of missing 3 year olds...

What I cant understand is why they are defending her so much, just find the baby, find the baby! Dont argue with random people in front of the house and watch other kids get hurt FIND THE BABY!!!!!!!

Because finding a dead Caylee isn't gonna help their daughter's defense!

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post here. I've been lurking for a few months and I have to say you guys impress me very much! There have been numerous threads that have literally made my jaw drop due to your abilities to find info and make connections between things that I wouldn't have seen in a million years.

And many thanks to Tricia. I am lucky enough to be married to a network engineer (well, I don't think that's the only reason I'm lucky to have him, LOL) so whenever my computer goes on the fritz he fixes it! I hope that she is able to solve her computer issues quickly. This is a great site.

With respect to CA, while I can understand someone's anger about comments being made about family members and all that (and I don't think this site ever crosses the line, but I can see how MySpace and others could), I had another thought as far as the reason for her pending Internet crusade. Throughout the investigation, it could be argued that CA has tried to impede certain avenues of fact-finding (i.e. the weirdness with TES), but the Internet is far too vast to take on as a whole. Therefore, if she and her legal/spin team can attack the credibility of less moderated websites and the petty or disparaging comments being made on them (curse words and such), it might in essence (at least in their minds) cast some doubts on websites such as this one, where people have raised very valid issues that are worth being followed up on and are being given credence by people like LP. JMO.

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post here. I've been lurking for a few months and I have to say you guys impress me very much! There have been numerous threads that have literally made my jaw drop due to your abilities to find info and make connections between things that I wouldn't have seen in a million years.

And many thanks to Tricia. I am lucky enough to be married to a network engineer (well, I don't think that's the only reason I'm lucky to have him, LOL) so whenever my computer goes on the fritz he fixes it! I hope that she is able to solve her computer issues quickly. This is a great site.

With respect to CA, while I can understand someone's anger about comments being made about family members and all that (and I don't think this site ever crosses the line, but I can see how MySpace and others could), I had another thought as far as the reason for her pending Internet crusade. Throughout the investigation, it could be argued that CA has tried to impede certain avenues of fact-finding (i.e. the weirdness with TES), but the Internet is far too vast to take on as a whole. Therefore, if she and her legal/spin team can attack the credibility of less moderated websites and the petty or disparaging comments being made on them (curse words and such), it might in essence (at least in their minds) cast some doubts on websites such as this one, where people have raised very valid issues that are worth being followed up on and are being given credence by people like LP. JMO.

Welcome Spider, great first post.
I agree in theory. I think Mark Nejame is on record from last week referring to "blog theories" and that was after the whole garbage lady copies of WS posts in the trash incident.. I think she is just not very knowledgable about "web speak" but that the real issue for Nejame is that they have done enough research to know that at least on here, there is very credible evidence to alot of theories, and TONS of evidence, in most cases appearing here first (party pics, 3 days before FOX, ie.).
ANd somebody posted the site where he plastered and bronzed his baby's bum and hung it on his wall- EEW.

Thanks for all you do Tricia!

Cryin' out loud...there are better things for CA to do than scour the internet for 'nasty' things said about KC. Looking for your grandchild would be number one with a bullet on my list of things to do.

We have a non public area called the Jury Room-all the same TOS rules apply, but there is a place to let your hair down. Keep in mind that anyone who has actually joined WS is allowed there, so there could still be a fox in the henhouse scenario but we can usually spot them pretty quickly.

I wouldn't mind being part of a support thread for Tricia there!!! :)

I'm really stunned!
Cindy has an opportunity here in her communication with Tricia, the owner of Websleuths... and what does she say, what does she do? She so gently attempts to intimidate Tricia!
She has nothing to pass along to the many people here from all over the country, all over the world actually! ???
If she indeed has clues, or tips, why not tell us?
No thank you for Websleuths effort to keep Caylee at the focus of this nightmare!???

Poor Cindy, her priorities are so misplaced!
Casey is a "big girl" now. She has made this into a high profile case with all of her lies and her multiple inactions. Plus all those pictures of her as she's out investigating!

Thank you Tricia for this service here. Thank you for such an important site. A place for all of us here to be proud of. You are top notch! :blowkiss:

I'm really stunned!
Cindy has an opportunity here in her communication with Tricia, the owner of Websleuths... and what does she say, what does she do? She so gently attempts to intimidate Tricia!
She has nothing to pass along to the many people here from all over the country, all over the world actually! ???
If she indeed has clues, or tips, why not tell us?
No thank you for Websleuths effort to keep Caylee at the focus of this nightmare!???

Poor Cindy, her priorities are so misplaced!
Casey is a "big girl" now. She has made this into a high profile case with all of her lies and her multiple inactions. Plus all those pictures of her as she's out investigating!

Thank you Tricia for this service here. Thank you for such an important site. A place for all of us here to be proud of. You are top notch! :blowkiss:

Great post. :)

I'm really stunned!

respectfully snipped, for any of you on here that have never spoken to Tricia, live-
There isnt an aptly penned metaphor that I can come up with to articulate how profoundly kerblewy the thought of Cindy being able to intimidate "MOM".
I would have liked to have been there to see Tricia's facial contortions during the convo, though:crazy:

Snip ANd somebody posted the site where he plastered and bronzed his baby's bum and hung it on his wall- EEW.

I missed that. But I double the EEW!

Amazing work on the donations thread, BTW! It made my head spin, but the tenacity of all involved would put a pit bull to shame. I truly admire the ability of so many posters here to leave no stones unturned. Or, in this case, no website unread!

I think this case, more than any other in recent memory, underscores what an integral part of life and socializing the Internet has become. And I can't help wondering if KC has any regrets that she made her life somewhat of an open book online for all the world to see.

I find it rather strange that Cindy is worried about 'foul language.'

I missed that. But I double the EEW!

Amazing work on the donations thread, BTW! It made my head spin, but the tenacity of all involved would put a pit bull to shame. I truly admire the ability of so many posters here to leave no stones unturned. Or, in this case, no website unread!

I think this case, more than any other in recent memory, underscores what an integral part of life and socializing the Internet has become. And I can't help wondering if KC has any regrets that she made her life somewhat of an open book online for all the world to see.

I don't know if she regrets it, but most attorneys will tell you all the networking sites aren't the greatest idea. They're helpful to LE, though. :)

I find it rather strange that Cindy is worried about 'foul language.'

Chicken legs, whose daughter is a turkey, now knows she acted like a Cornish rocked hen. More charges are coming so they better duck. I've got your fowl language.

All I have to say is OMG!!!!!! First of all,... it seems to me if CA thinks Caylee is alive, the last thing in the world she would be doing is being on the internet checking out all the blogs to "police" what people are saying about Casey and her family! GO FIND CAYLEE!
Second of all,.. JUST MY OPINION, but I think the whole reason any of the A's are on the blogs reading, is to find some DEFENSE theories to keep their precious Casey from being convicted with anything that she is or going to be charged with!

This whole thing is completely ludicrous! A precious little child has been missing for 93 DAYS! It seems to me instead of hammering signs, putting up tape, fighting with protesters, defending their daughter, badmouthing TES and anyone looking for Caylee, THEY SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THIS PRECIOUS CHILD THEY LOVED SO MUCH!!!!!! I understand they don't want to believe that Caylee is dead but their actions are not of someone that is LOOKINGfor an alive Caylee! I am sorry but this is just my opinion!

And for Trisha and all the MODS,.. you guys do an excellent job keeping this forum from being a place to attack victims and family members. I am behind you guys 110%! Out of all the other blogs, this one is the only one that I have been on that is like this. CA should look at all the other blogs and see what THEY are saying because they are FAR worse than this one!

I am sorry this kinda turned out to be a rant, but I just don't understand how people who loved this child so much would want to be on the internet and try to sue people instead they need to (in the words of CA) "get off their a$$es and look for their granddaughter!"?!

I am so thankful for WS and for being given the opportunity to post here. I have run across a couple of sites that are way more lenient with name-calling, and one in particular that was downright nasty. Thank goodness no one here has stooped that low.
As long as those sites are still up, I don't think WS has much to worry about. People have the right to express their opinions, regardless of whether someone else likes it or not, as long as it does not cross over into slander. We do need to be careful about posting things regarding Caylee's paternity in regards to the family. That might be crossing the line. Other than that.. I don't see anything here that she could use for a lawsuit of any kind. WS has been around a long time... and will still be here when Cindy and family (except Caylee, of course) have long since been forgotten, I HOPE!!

:|
If this was her lawyer's idea, then he's just looking for ways to stay in the media and earn more money.
If it's not, then it seems just like more controlling behavior. I understand the pain what she's read must have caused, but they're adults, not children, and the info dug up on them in is in the public domain. It was always there, but there was no reason to care before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy