DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://komonews.com/live
He looks like a young kid!

attachment.php

He sure does huh? Did mom aunt and gma/gpa

prohibit him from seeing a girl??

Did family just specualting - recently find out that he was victimizing a family member in that manner?

teenagers to seniors=pretty much indcates a family system no?

It's hard to commit suicide with a hunting rifle. Certainly not impossible, but not exactly easy, as with a handgun.

Oh-- wait, I see the rifle has been recovered by police. Missed that earlier.

Well, in the pics of him holding the rifle, he's not wearing gloves, so they have fingerprints (and later, DNA) to run thru the state database to see if there is a match. The fingerprints are probably pretty good, too.

BBM And after this long no family members or friends have noticed he's missing. He was on foot so how far could he go?

Almost wonder if he was old enough to drive!

He also seemed to kinda freeze when asked about shooter yelling out a female name - I think that is exactly what occured - where could that report have come from other than a witness who was nearby.

15 mins ago
BURLINGTON, WASH., MALL SHOOTING, SEPT. 23, 2016
Coroner has not been able to access the scene of Burlington, Wash., mall shooting due to investigation; victims have not yet been identified - @AmityAddrisiK5

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/livecoverage/breaking-news-now/lc-BBwz9qF

How sad. That means the victims are still inside. How wrenching for their loved ones.

[video=twitter;779696809144901632]https://twitter.com/MariaKIRO7/status/779696809144901632[/video]

Cracked me up when I saw this:

JLSChook
user-online.png
I'm awake. I also use proper grammar.

I thought

I'm awake. Which obviously has no impact on my typing/spelling !!

[video=twitter;779704665361387520]https://twitter.com/KHQJeff/status/779704665361387520[/video]

Well, in the pics of him holding the rifle, he's not wearing gloves, so they have fingerprints (and later, DNA) to run thru the state database to see if there is a match. The fingerprints are probably pretty good, too.

I think they know his name, know the names of the deceaed, and know the family roles and have a good idea regarding the reason he did he it. moo

Also did I hear correctly that he didn't have the gun when he entered the mall?

Yeh and i thought leaving the gun there indicates that he accomlished his mission and had no furhter plans for violence.

Starting to think he may be dead

BBM And after this long no family members or friends have noticed he's missing. He was on foot so how far could he go?

All of which takes us back to family affair moo

He looks young to me. Really young, like 15-16. JMHO, of course. And, possibly Native American? I thought for sure he'd be in custody this AM.

ETA: I wish they'd release the names of the victims. I have a close internet friend who lives there.

It's hard to commit suicide with a hunting rifle. Certainly not impossible, but not exactly easy, as with a handgun.

Oh-- wait, I see the rifle has been recovered by police. Missed that earlier.

He looks young to me. Really young, like 15-16. JMHO, of course. And, possibly Native American? I thought for sure he'd be in custody this AM.

So did I but humm humm we forgot that we only slept for a couple of hours HA!

What about runaway with his gfriend?

Clearly he planned this if the gun was already there unless he bought or stole it there. Are there any sporting goods shops in the mall?

I, as well, think the male's name is known. If I knew him, I feel I would be able to recognize him from what has been provided in the images. It's hard to live in society without having your name and face known to others. I think there have got to be plenty of people who looked at the images and knew immediately who it was. And that makes it harder to hide.

Someone may have screamed out a girl's name--but are they sure it was the shooter. I'd be screaming my daughter's name if we were in the mall and I heard shots fired. It might have been a frantic shopper trying to locate their daughter or girlfriend, not the shooter screaming a name.

Someone may have screamed out a girl's name--but are they sure it was the shooter. I'd be screaming my daughter's name if we were in the mall and I heard shots fired. It might have been a frantic shopper trying to locate their daughter or girlfriend, not the shooter screaming a name.

IIRC, that was not confirmed by the trooper last night when asked by a reporter during the last briefing, but not sure.

Mayor vows to ‘bring the son of a [*] to justice’
By Paige Cornwell , Jessica Lee , Rick Lund and Dan Beekman
Seattle Times
staff
Update: 8:40 a.m., Saturday:

video of the Mayor

Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call 360-428-3211, or email scinv@co.skagit.wa.us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back