Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the "King/Snohomish County border" close to where she disappeared?

[video=twitter;699004162667888640]https://twitter.com/MLTnews/status/699004162667888640[/video]

I wish I wasn't useless with maps! I really want to know exactly where this is, in relation to the park and ride!

Ah that answers my question. Thank you!

No problem. I should probably add for facts' sake that both counties (Snohomish north, King to its south) both extend about 78 miles east and also about 3 miles west, but since Mountlake Police are the ones to announce the body was found, I'm assuming the body was found in their jurisdiction.

If you look on Google maps, state route 104 is the border in that area.

Oh oh.....sounds bad. Is this too far for her to have walked there?

Yes. Does any locals know how far this is from where her car was parked?

Not local, but from looking at the map, depending on where the body was found, it could be as close as half a mile to a mile away. Keep in mind this is speculation since we have no more details so far about exactly where 'near the border' the body was found.

We had a map posted in this thread earlier, now I can't find it. The search function tells me, no matches for "map" :?

Not local, but from looking at the map, depending on where the body was found, it could be as close as half a mile to a mile away. Keep in mind this is speculation since we have no more details so far about exactly where 'near the border' the body was found.

We have this:

Body found; Cedar Way closed between 236th Place and 244th

Mountlake Terrace police confirmed Sunday that a body was found in the vicinity of Cedar Way between 236th Place and 244th Street Southwest Sunday.

http://mltnews.com/cedar-way-closed-between-236th-place-and-244th-due-to-police-investigation/

Does that help?

The road is closed (cedar way) it is 1.4 miles to the park and ride....

uploadfromtaptalk1455491558059.jpg

Here's a rough map from the park and ride to the general area of where the reports of the body are. My map says 1.3 miles if you take the direct route. And four minutes driving, no traffic.

Cedar way is a road that runs north and south approximately 1.10 miles away from the park and ride, and also from the location her car was parked.

Does anyone know where her home is from Cedar Way?

ETA...sorry see it on the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member