Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, shows can mean several things. It doesn't even state a vehicle for Cheryl or her husband at that point. Showed could mean a code to leave their house on the security system.
IMOO.

For it to be a code, would they have had to 'arm' the security system again after the husband left? If so, why would Cheryl arm the system after he left, if she was about to leave herself?

Right. That's why I lost track of what exactly it said. Thanks all!

Either way, I think we can be quite sure that nobody was seen arriving at their house. It follows then that Cheryl left and was indeed the one driving the Impreza, no?

How can you be sure of that, if the surveillance system is just a code, or if it has only a camera or two. Since we don't know how many cameras there are and where they are located, how can anyone be sure of that?
IMOO.

They wouldve driven her car there and texted to buy more time to get away. To make it appear nothing was out of the ordinary, maybe she left on her own accord, for a quick and easy getaway via transit center or bus. In order to.not have her coworker worry. Someone mentioned earlier, like way earlier in thread#1, they took a bike on that park path about 20 minutes before everything and he said he rides it all the time. Im surprised they didnt track him down and question him on what or who he usually sees...maybe video footage isnt that clear? And such? Or its just nothing. Anyway i presently dont know what to think, i dont want to think suicide and dont want to think homicide, theyre so bad :(. To all of those who said death by culvert didnt seem likely, i 100% agree, but there was a case of a woman named elizabeth pham who took her ownblife by getting in the river. Also interesting is one person on the fb page seemed to insinuate she walked there on her own while another said her cuts were definately self defense. But..a lot.of us feel strongly on our own ideas without knowing her. I just hope she went quickly, whatever way it was. I also feel the blood stains in her car were big and fresh enough to cause her family to believe she passed away..... :( thats why they said grieving. However, ive cut my head before and wasnt anywhere close to death but the blood puddles sure made it seem like that. I kept bleeding for hours, too....but im sure the police wouldve assured them it didnt mean she was passed away if they believed there was a strong chance she was still alive. Unless they just had a gut instinct?

bbm

Who would have driven Cheryl's car there? And how would they have known what to text?

Right. That's why I lost track of what exactly it said. Thanks all!

Either way, I think we can be quite sure that nobody was seen arriving at their house. It follows then that Cheryl left and was indeed the one driving the Impreza, no?
No, because surveillance could only show front door area or inside door area and someone could have met her at her car. Idk what to think tho?

For it to be a code, would they have had to 'arm' the security system again after the husband left? If so, why would Cheryl arm the system after he left, if she was about to leave herself?

Security?
Habit?
IMOO.

How can you be sure of that, if the surveillance system is just a code, or if it has only a camera or two. Since we don't know how many cameras there are and where they are located, how can anyone be sure of that?
IMOO.

No, because surveillance could only show front door area or inside door area and someone could have met her at her car. Idk what to think tho?

Okay, so if someone attacked Cheryl at her home after her husband left, they would have to be really quick to have the Impreza be seen at the intersection at 7am. That can be done.

But why would they drive the car there? What's the point?

Also, how does it explain the text exchange with Cheryl's ride?

bbm

Who would have driven Cheryl's car there? And how would they have known what to text?

I dont know what to believe, i was just answerinf them and throwing out possibilities. Anyone couldve driven her car there, i suppose. Maybe it was someone she knew, and knew her routine....? Or just someone needing a quick getaway. Imho it didnt happen at her house. But idk.

There looks to be a video camera near their garage on the google maps, but who knows if it was working. Who knows where Cheryl and her husband parked. Who knows if they left through their front door, a back door, a garage door, etc.
IMOO.

Okay, so if someone attacked Cheryl at her home after her husband left, they would have to be really quick to have the Impreza be seen at the intersection at 7am. That can be done.

I am not stating that this isn't Cheryl.
I don't have the answers to your questions.
IMOO.

Thats one reason why im.not leaning towards that theory. I said earlier they may have driven the car there to get a quick get away via ride or bus etc also to make it appear that maybe it was another adult going missing on their own, via bus or something, which is also why theyd take her purse. People choose to go missing on their own sometimes. If they knew her routine or her phone rang, thatd explain why they texted. However....i dont think she was abducted from her house.

Sure is frustrating NOT seeing any news from LE on Cheryl's case. I know we all have our theories, questions and suspicions but without any word from LE, it's really hard to know which are legit. Aside from the suicide theory. I just can't buy that one no matter what.

See, I'm thinking, if I attacked her, to make it appear like she left on her own - I wouldn't risk driving her car somewhere. There are many people who could see me doing that, greatly increasing the risk of me getting caught.

If I attacked her at her house, I wouldn't need it for a quick getaway either - it's close enough to walk to the park and ride, and a pedestrian would likely draw less attention on the sidewalks than me driving someone else's car, not knowing who might recognize it.

No matter which side I look at, I cannot find the logic in someone else, stranger or someone who knows her, driving Cheryl's car to where it was found. Combine that with the text exchange that took place after the car was driven there. That could have so much easier been done from her house, if that's where I attacked her. It's not like her ride could track the pings.

Please pluck all my posts apart. Like I said, at some point something has to start making sense...

Sure is frustrating NOT seeing any news from LE on Cheryl's case. I know we all have our theories, questions and suspicions but without any word from LE, it's really hard to know which are legit. Aside from the suicide theory. I just can't buy that one no matter what.

Totally agree!

Thats one reason why im.not leaning towards that theory. I said earlier they may have driven the car there to get a quick get away via ride or bus etc also to make it appear that maybe it was another adult going missing on their own, via bus or something, which is also why theyd take her purse. People choose to go missing on their own sometimes. If they knew her routine or her phone rang, thatd explain why they texted. However....i dont think she was abducted from her house.

BBM

You bring up an interesting idea. Could the perpetrator have gotten away by taking the bus? IIRC LE have already checked footage from the transit center.

See, I'm thinking, if I attacked her, to make it appear like she left on her own - I wouldn't risk driving her car somewhere. There are many people who could see me doing that, greatly increasing the risk of me getting caught.

If I attacked her at her house, I wouldn't need it for a quick getaway either - it's close enough to walk to the park and ride, and a pedestrian would likely draw less attention on the sidewalks than me driving someone else's car, not knowing who might recognize it.

No matter which side I look at, I cannot find the logic in someone else, stranger or someone who knows her, driving Cheryl's car to where it was found. Combine that with the text exchange that took place after the car was driven there. That could have so much easier been done from her house, if that's where I attacked her. It's not like her ride could track the pings.

Please pluck all my posts apart. Like I said, at some point something has to start making sense...

So if you attacked her at the bus place where she parked, would you risk being seen by someone putting her body in your car? Thats even more risky than what you mentioned

So if you attacked her at the bus place where she parked, would you risk being seen by someone putting her body in your car? Thats even more risky than what you mentioned

lololol good! we have no skills at all to be killers!

I am in no way saying this as an accusation against MD...just trying to get the story straight. Didn't they say early on that he saw her leaving for work a few minutes before 7? But now they say the surveillance shows him leaving at 6:50 and her a few minutes later...So how did he see her leaving for work if he had already left himself? Again, I am not sleuthing him at all...just trying to figure out what was said. Maybe said that he saw her getting ready to leave a few minutes before 7...Anybody remember?

Today I'm wondering - why the culvert? Why would the perp bring her body there, at an intersection that is very busy during the day? Did he want her to be found quickly?

Locals have said (here on WS) that there are so many wooded areas equally close by, so why not hide her there somewhere? For a murderer, it's much better the longer the body is not found, best if it's never found, right? So, the culvert surely was a poor choice. Was he desperate to get rid of her? Couldn't drive anywhere else? Was in a hurry? Maybe passing that intersection on his way to and from work, so quickly unloaded her (assuming he transferred her into his own car)? Or someone else was gonna use his car in an hour so she had to be gotten rid of quickly?

The culvert is just such a weird and stupid choice. Makes me think the murder (assuming she was murdered indeed) was not preplanned at all.

Today I'm wondering - why the culvert? Why would the perp bring her body there, at an intersection that is very busy during the day? Did he want her to be found quickly?

Locals have said (here on WS) that there are so many wooded areas equally close by, so why not hide her there somewhere? For a murderer, it's much better the longer the body is not found, best if it's never found, right? So, the culvert surely was a poor choice. Was he desperate to get rid of her? Couldn't drive anywhere else? Was in a hurry? Maybe passing that intersection on his way to and from work, so quickly unloaded her (assuming he transferred her into his own car)? Or someone else was gonna use his car in an hour so she had to be gotten rid of quickly?

The culvert is just such a weird and stupid choice. Makes me think the murder (assuming she was murdered indeed) was not preplanned at all.

Wouldn't a culvert on a road where there is no pedestrian traffic be an ideal location to hide a body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB