Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be of interest to know if all of her doors were locked on her vehicle, or unlocked.

IMOO.
Her husband would know I guess. He found the car.

I can't think why they would take the phone and purse.

If she was followed, I wonder where they started following her.
Would they be on surveillance video around 7am heading west as Cheryl was?
IMOO.

There should be but police wouldn't know to look. But they may have taken notice of anyone following closely.

I thank you for your kind words. I have never been so lonely and scared in all my 55 years. Born and rasied in Texas, it was my fault for uprooting my family and moving so far. The heat in texas was aggrevating my medical conditions and I thought I would enjoy the mountains. They are lovely but health issues have prevented me from doing what I planned. Sometime i want to move back but hubby is happy and says we are stuck lol I dont know one soul in this state.

Well, now you know me, I guess! :) You are brave to make such a big move. I have been or near Seattle all my life.

Something I will never understand is why a person feels the need to kill another or thinks they have a right to end a person life, I just dont get it. No matter how mad I have gotten at someone it never entered my mind that I could rid the earth of them. It's just not in my nature so this is one reason I enjoy sluething ,its an attempt to understand the killers mind...just saying

CD was, I believe, targeted. She left the home shortly before 7:00 am, was seen driving toward the park-and-ride at 7:00 am, apparently parked near the park-and-ride to text at 7:02, then she is gone. Looks like she was followed. MOO
Great point! I don't know why, but I never considered that she may have been followed!

There should be but police wouldn't know to look. But they may have taken notice of anyone following closely.
I thought it was the 'vehicle' they saw heading West..not 'Cheryl'..

Sent from my mobile

So I believe CD was the target and was grabbed. What could someone like Cheryl have done that could have lead to being a target? The only thing I can think of is she got involved in something online (probably innocently), something you would never find online normally. But CD was a system analyst and could navigate things we don't know how to access. She was brilliant according to her niece. It may be her brilliance lead her to something dangerous. MOO
If someone has the hard drive, it could be accessed. That is what forensic analysts do. The issue would be if it were (removed - tmi).

Give me your hard drive and it is most likely I can see what websites you have gone to, emails, documents viewed, and many other things. Issue comes up when data is overwritten - that can be in two minutes...two years..no set time. When you delete something, put it in the recycle bin and empty it - it is not 'gone' necessarily.

The info is there. It takes a forensic analyst to view it with special tools. It's not complicated to view. You just need to know how to do it [emoji6]

Another issue can be (removed-tmi).

Another issue *could* come up is proprietary info ..but that can be handled.

Sent from my mobile

So I believe CD was the target and was grabbed. What could someone like Cheryl have done that could have lead to being a target? The only thing I can think of is she got involved in something online (probably innocently), something you would never find online normally. But CD was a system analyst and could navigate things we don't know how to access. She was brilliant according to her niece. It may be her brilliance lead her to something dangerous. MOO

Could have been something as simple as Cheryl responding to a Craigslist ad where she was supposed to meet the person in the morning before her commute. That's what searching her computers/phones would tell LE, but if they ever tell us??? I don't know, it's starting to trouble me that they may not.

Could have been something as simple as Cheryl responding to a Craigslist ad where she was supposed to meet the person in the morning before her commute. That's what searching her computers/phones would tell LE, but if they ever tell us??? I don't know, it's starting to trouble me that they may not.
Hmmm..I read an article that said she was seen leaving a few minutes after her husband did at 0650 and then her vehicle seen passing the coffee shop cam at 7 then the text at 702. Did she leave early enough to 'plan' such a meet into her schedule prior to meeting up with friend ?

Hopefully they find answers with cell phone records, computer forensic analysis etc to answer that...

Sent from my mobile

I don't think it was something like Craigslist.

1. Most people know that you should tell someone, like your husband, in her case, if you're meeting with a stranger from the Internet.

2. LE most likely would have tracked them down by now.

Hmmm..I read an article that said she was seen leaving a few minutes after her husband did at 0630 and then her vehicle seen passing the coffee shop cam at 7 then the text at 702. Did she leave early enough to 'plan' such a meet into her schedule prior to meeting up with friend ?

Hopefully they find answers with cell phone records, computer forensic analysis etc to answer that...

Sent from my mobile

I thought her husband left at 6:50 and she left a few mins after. Has that changed to 6:30? That would make the timing of her drive from her home to 58th complete off and would mean she had to have stopped somewhere for about 20 mins. Does anyone if and where she stopped? I am just catching up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would hate to be a cop, think of what they must go through day after day only seeing cases like CD's and other awful horrible crimes, then add them all up and think of the workload and pressure and then the families ofcourse who need answers and closure and justice for their loved ones. I considered being a cop at one time but quickly decided the civil area was more my speed. I was a PI even though i worked for and out of a criminal lawyer's office I did all his civil stuff while he was at court messing with the crooks LOL People said they though my job was more dangerous with the angry ex wives etc but I would rather chase a cheating hubby than do another murder case, I did one for the defense and never again and one rape, same comment no way Jose LOL

I can't understand why LE would seemingly keep the fact that she was murdered a secret, or in dount, as they appear to be doing. I know they have not announced cause of death, which happens sometimes, but it doesn't seem to me they have actually said "she was murdered, we have no suspects/looking for suspects" etc...just seems very odd to me. Jmo

I can't understand why LE would seemingly keep the fact that she was murdered a secret, or in dount, as they appear to be doing. I know they have not announced cause of death, which happens sometimes, but it doesn't seem to me they have actually said "she was murdered, we have no suspects/looking for suspects" etc...just seems very odd to me. Jmo

yep i think its the 1st time ive recalled LE calling the death being investigated as a homocide but also looking at other causes or whatever it was they said, i found that very odd.

I thought her husband left at 6:50 and she left a few mins after. Has that changed to 6:30? That would make the timing of her drive from her home to 58th complete off and would mean she had to have stopped somewhere for about 20 mins. Does anyone if and where she stopped? I am just catching up!

My apologies, that was a typo - 650 via the article I read. 650 not 630..so sorry abou that.[emoji30]

Sent from my mobile

I appreciate thorough investigations. Thorough investigations often take time.

As of this morning, City of Mountlake Terrace stated there is no POI. But we all know...that doesn't mean there isn't ..or is.

Sent from my mobile

I appreciate thorough investigations. Thorough investigations often take time.

As of this morning, City of Mountlake Terrace stated there is no POI. But we all know...that doesn't mean there isn't ..or is.

Sent from my mobile

That's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads