Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am usually the fence sitter (insert rolling eyes)
But this time I feel strongly that this is homicide. no facts, just feelings.
Having said that, I am not sure if it is a random crime or if someone that Cheryl knew.
I strongly lean toward random at this point

Its hard to say what the motive could be, possibly robbery gone crazy
We don't know if LE has recovered CD's purse
We don't know what she had in there
In any case, most of the time, a robber has no idea what he/she will find in someones'bag
Everything I have read tells me that this was a very kind, good woman. Doesn't mean she wouldn't fight back if need be
JMO

thank you I wasnt going to LOL like they would consider anything i had to say anyways LOL If they were smart they would but from what his mom tells me they are hard up for cops there. Apparently it is over run with gangs and low on cops so i guess that is why they offer 78 K to start.

Iv'e known the kid since the day his mom delivered him, but LE could care less what I have to say LOL

It justt might be the perfect job for him give the guy a chance.

There was a show i saw yesterday a woman died it took 8 months for the the tox screens to come back and when it did the cause of death was undetermined... her family and le believe she was murdered but cant prove it. Her name was Nadia cant remember her last name in philadelphia.

There was a show i saw yesterday a woman died it took 8 months for the the tox screens to come back and when it did the cause of death was undetermined... her family and le believe she was murdered but cant prove it. Her name was Nadia cant remember her last name in philadelphia.
Nadia Malik. I seen it too. And from what I caught when I first tuned in her baby died mysteriously also. So sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nadia Malik. I seen it too. And from what I caught when I first tuned in her baby died mysteriously also. So sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes thats the one.
Very sad they found her in her car.

Received some news today from detectives, makes believe even more strongly that this is a homicide case. ME is not ready to rule on "manner of death" at this time. I would think police may release this piece of info the the public in the not to distant future.

I don't mean to lead you guys on. I just haven't posted recently. I have a job, and am trying to get back into the swing of a somewhat normal life. It is hard not knowing what, why what happened did.

Hi stryker57. Thank you for your post.
There is a word missing, imoo, and I am not sure who you meant…

You posted "makes believe even more strongly that this is a homicide case."

Do you mean makes you believe, or makes them (detectives) believe?

IMOO.

Added word to my previous post for clarification.
Received some news today from detectives, makes me believe even more strongly that this is a homicide case. ME is not ready to rule on "manner of death" at this time.

The only reason I am not convinced yet that Cheryl was a victim of homicide is soley due to the way the case is being handled by LE. I have never (seldom? Can't think of any ) heard of a case where a person has been murdered and they have not come out and said so, very plainly. I also cannot buy into any reasoning for not doing so. The only instance I can imagine is if a family member was the perp and that seem not to be the case here. But even then, the manner of death has generally been made public, just not that LE is looking at family. Jmo

Whether you can buy into it or not, what could be the reasoning for not saying this is homicide?

Whether you can buy into it or not, what could be the reasoning for not saying this is homicide?

Police are investigating the case as a homicide, but until they have results from toxicology tests they can't confirm that it is a homicide.

Police are investigating the case as a homicide, but until they have results from toxicology tests they can't confirm that it is a homicide.
Yes, this is the obvious answer but I wonder if there is something more.

Could be there is something about her injuries that make it difficult to determine if they are self inflicted. Or maybe there are no apparent injuries consistent with death.

Yes, this is the obvious answer but I wonder if there is something more.

I don't think so. Death from a weapon is obviously a homicide. In this case, it seems that Cheryl did not have obvious injuries that clearly indicate how she died. Was it a drug overdose, did she drown?

If she was drugged, the first question I have is what type of drug, and when/how was she exposed to it?

If someone stabs or shoots themself is that homicide? Or someone deliberately stepped into the path of an oncoming car?

Could be there is something about her injuries that make it difficult to determine if they are self inflicted. Or maybe there are no apparent injuries consistent with death.

L.E. was willing to let us know right away that the two cuts on her fingers were self-inflicted. Why change autopsy result now?

If someone stabs or shoots themself is that homicide? Or someone deliberately stepped into the path of an oncoming car?

The Snohomish County M.E. website has every explanation listed on the right side. I found it helpful.

This is how I am reading it...

They know what took her life
They don't know how it happened

L.E. was willing to let us know right away that the two cuts on her fingers were self-inflicted. Why change autopsy result now?

I didn't know a complete report had been made public. I understood only that fact was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member