Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with you otto. I know whenever my mom was doing anything on her phone she was practically oblivious to anything going on around her. You could ask her a questions, and she wouldn't even realize you were talking to her.

I'm oblivious when I read or text with the phone. It's a similar intensity to using the computer, where I can tune everything out.

58th would have been the last point en-route to the transit center that she could have turned around. If that was what she was doing this would indicate progress to returning home. IMO
Lava is very correct. This is also what I believe to be true. Also my mom most definitely would not be texting and driving. She would pull over to send any texts. She would crash for sure if she tried.

Lava is very correct. This is also what I believe to be true. Also my mom most definitely would not be texting and driving. She would crash for sure if she tried.

Well this kind of makes a little more sense....maybe she didn't "park" there, but was turning around to go home. Interesting.

Maybe she hit "send" while inside her car, after which she decided to exit car and look in trunk, and/or elsewhere in her vehicle...

Sometimes people lose their workplace IDs, get issued new ones, then eventually find the lost ones. They keep the lost ones hidden in their cars as "spares" in case they forget or lose their IDs again. Was Cheryl outside her car on the passenger side with the door open, bent over and feeling for a spare ID under her passenger seat, nicked her fingers, and then got attacked from behind?

JMOO.

So many unknowns, just a few knowns, and the perpetrator(s) dirty little secret. I believe LE is all over their action.

LE has the upper hand, and when the perp(s) least expect it, they'll have 'em. There will be no sympathy for an unfortunate upbringing. They will be caught, tried and convicted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

There was a show i saw yesterday a woman died it took 8 months for the the tox screens to come back and when it did the cause of death was undetermined... her family and le believe she was murdered but cant prove it. Her name was Nadia cant remember her last name in philadelphia.
Why would it take 8 months, are they backed up?

If someone stabs or shoots themself is that homicide? Or someone deliberately stepped into the path of an oncoming car?

Those examples would be suicide or accidental.

It's hard for me to imagine CD being thrown into that culvert without sustaining injuries unless they weren't relevant because she was already deceased. I say thrown because I believe someone disposing of a body will take the easiest route. It has been suggested to me that she could have been rolled but I believe there would still be injuries, at least cuts inflicted by those thorns and more than two.

I was thinking about that this morning, I could just scream and now i know im a Texan and understand why we have the Death penalty, some criminals deserve it !

I don't see anything astronomical about attacking a person who is distracted by a phone. Dru Sjoden was on the phone with her boyfriend when she was attacked in a parking lot during the day. Cheryl was distracted, texting, and something happened to her. Her phone was powered down, and she was eventually left in the culvert.

Remember Kristi Cornwell in Georgia she was on the phone with her BF while out walking or Jogging
she was found a year later by her brother who continued to look for her.

Why would it take 8 months, are they backed up?

They said tox screening can take up to 8 months. and it did in this case.
Her sister said the only mark on her body was a small puncture wound.
They found nothing else.
Very interesting case read it if u have a chance.
Nadia Malick!

Something else about this nags at me. Why didn't CD go home? She'd sent her text. Received her reply that her friend would wait. Why did she hesitate? The odds of something coincidentally happening right at that moment must be astronomical. Apparently she disappeared from the area of her car. She may have been inside. So why not drive home?

HHHHmmmm.
didn't Stryker say her badge was not in its normal place?

Is it possible her badge was removed from her car?
she didn't realize it was not there till she goes to exit the car.

I was thinking about that this morning, I could just scream and now i know im a Texan and understand why we have the Death penalty, some criminals deserve it !

A-MEN!!!! An eye for an eye as we Texans say!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Well this kind of makes a little more sense....maybe she didn't "park" there, but was turning around to go home. Interesting.
I don't think lava meant "turning around" literally. Just that CD would have turned right onto 58th and gone through that neighborhood to start winding her way through the streets to get back home.

To me that says that Cheryl suddenly realized "Crap! I forgot my badge again!" (didn't even have to look to know that) and so she knew she'd return home to get it. She would have turned right on 58th and pulled over pretty much as soon as she could to text her carpool friend. And from there...I just don't know why she didn't put the car into "drive" and keep heading towards home.

In this scenario, I just don't see a single reason for her to think she'd be stopped any longer than to just send a text.

Again, it was pretty dark outside at that time of morning, and overcast to boot, so I have to surmise that whoever hurt Cheryl came at her in a surprising way. That leads me to think that it wasn't someone she knew because they would have had no reason to think she wouldn't be heading directly to the park-n-ride lot. The most logical thing is that she pulled over to text and a stranger engaged her, or she engaged with a stranger.

HHHHmmmm.
didn't Stryker say her badge was not in its normal place?

Is it possible her badge was removed from her car?
she didn't realize it was not there till she goes to exit the car.

He said it wasn't in an unlikely place, but that it had fallen and was then beneath some items of clothing.

Oh Cheryl, if you only could say... :(

I only hope you have the possible justice. Complete justice was for nothing to have happened to you.

Sometimes people lose their workplace IDs, get issued new ones, then eventually find the lost ones. They keep the lost ones hidden in their cars as "spares" in case they forget or lose their IDs again. Was Cheryl outside her car on the passenger side with the door open, bent over and feeling for a spare ID under her passenger seat, nicked her fingers, and then got attacked from behind?

JMOO.

Most companies deactivate a badge when it is lost or stolen.

I tend to agree with you otto. I know whenever my mom was doing anything on her phone she was practically oblivious to anything going on around her. You could ask her a questions, and she wouldn't even realize you were talking to her.
Agreed. I'm still catching up, but in my situation I was on the phone. I think it was one reason the perp targeted me.

I don't think lava meant "turning around" literally. Just that CD would have turned right onto 58th and gone through that neighborhood to start winding her way through the streets to get back home.

To me that says that Cheryl suddenly realized "Crap! I forgot my badge again!" (didn't even have to look to know that) and so she knew she'd return home to get it. She would have turned right on 58th and pulled over pretty much as soon as she could to text her carpool friend. And from there...I just don't know why she didn't put the car into "drive" and keep heading towards home.

In this scenario, I just don't see a single reason for her to think she'd be stopped any longer than to just send a text.

Again, it was pretty dark outside at that time of morning, and overcast to boot, so I have to surmise that whoever hurt Cheryl came at her in a surprising way. That leads me to think that it wasn't someone she knew because they would have had no reason to think she wouldn't be heading directly to the park-n-ride lot. The most logical thing is that she pulled over to text and a stranger engaged her, or she engaged with a stranger.

I absolutely agree with this as a potential scenario!
A horrible instance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member