Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really l don't see a way she was transported in her car. If she was LE would be well aware of it.

Imo, it's actually the most logical place to turn around to retrieve the badge from home. It's the last road before the P&R to do so, she would turn north because she wouldn't want to wait to cross traffic on the busy 236th.
Turning left makes more sense to me, as she could make 2 more lefts and be on her way home. Also, assuming she turned right, why drive 2+ blocks to pull over?
L

Turning right makes more sense to me, as she could make 2 more rights and be on her way home. Also, assuming she turned left, why drive 2+ blocks to pull over?

Right is north, she was last seen driving west.

If the perp(s) did hop on a bus, their photos were captured on transit center surveillance, and individual bus surveillance systems...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That'd be like finding a tee tiny needle in a haystack as I'd guess hundreds of commenters go through there every morning, yes?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Exactly, we don't. :)

So, then it's possible she was transported in her car and LE is aware of it but they haven't told the public. Certainly a possibility but not my most likely scenario. If police did have her car on more videos, it might make family members more likely to believe it was homicide. The car doesn't drive itself back to the park and ride.

So, then it's possible she was transported in her car and LE is aware of it but they haven't told the public. Certainly a possibility but not my most likely scenario. If police did have her car on more videos, it might make family members more likely to believe it was homicide. The car doesn't drive itself back to the park and ride.

Why is there blood on the passenger seat of her car?

Right is north, she was last seen driving west.

IMO :) Again this was the last place to turn before P&R -or- she realized at the light at 56th she was missing her badge. From what I saw with traffic conditions at 7am it was logical to go north two blocks and take the next right so she could easily merge over to the left lane to go back home. If she took that first right she would have possibly had to contended with two lanes of traffic stopped at the light which would make it difficult to get in the left turning lane.

IMO :) Again this was the last place to turn before P&R -or- she realized at the light at 56th she was missing her badge. From what I saw with traffic conditions at 7am it was logical to go north two blocks and take the next right so she could easily merge over to the left lane to go back home. If she took that first right she would have possibly had to contended with two lanes of traffic stopped at the light which would make it difficult to get in the left turning lane.

I agree 100% it makes since to turn around BEFORE the park and ride if you realize you left your badge. And since she often parked there it would make since she would pull over there to text since she would know it would be available to park for a few minutes.

IMO she did not "fake" texts. The idea of this annoys me beyond belief and I'm not sure why, lol. I just think there are easier ways to get rid of the carpool if that was what she wanted to do. "Not coming in today I'm sick" or "I'm taking a personal day" and then no one would have alerted her husband. The faking seems far fetched especially for a very smart woman.

And as far as the badge, I forget mine often. I did on Thursday as well. I work off main campus so I would have had to drive to HQ to get a badge and that's a pain. So instead I just buzzed someone whenever I needed in the building.

She didn't have a part in this. I just don't see it (IMO). She seemed so awesome at her career and at her life. She was loved and it seems she loved back.

I want (NEED) justice for this woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help thinking about Commander Pickard (trained FBI professional) assuring us we were safe when asked at the press conference by one of the news teams…that makes me think this was not a murder. JMO

I am thinking if the cameras picked the car up heading in the direction of the Park N Ride then they would have also picked the
car up heading out? Just seems that something went wrong where the car was found. I do not believe the car went any further. She had to have been transported to the culvert. Although Otto, you could be right.[/QUOTE

IMO It makes no sense to take the chance and drive a car back after you murdered someone and threw her in a ditch. JMO

I can't help thinking about Commander Pickard (trained FBI professional) assuring us we were safe when asked at the press conference by one of the news teams…that makes me think this was not a murder. JMO

Or they might have the suspected perp/perps identified--maybe under watch, or even in jail for "unrelated charges". No clue if that's the case, but it could explain how murder and no extra safety to risk to the public could coexist.

Are there cameras going from where her car was found back towards her house & then to the culvert??
Here's my thoughts, take it for what it's worth [emoji16]
She left the house, then realized she didn't grab her badge, she pulls over, where her car was found to text her carpool friend, she sees someone she knows or someone she had planned to meet & IF she wouldn't have forgotten her badge would've had time to talk with while waiting for carpool to show up, maybe. "Person" gets in the car with her so they could talk, she tells "person" that she needs to return home to get her badge, her phone dings because carpool is texting her back saying she'll wait, it may irritate "person" so she then turns her own phone off in order to give "person" her attention, they start heading towards her house (not sure if cameras in the area that may have caught her/them on video) but something happens on the way to her house, maybe "person" says something that makes her feel uneasy or in fear so she pulled over & told tells them to get out, Idk, then "person" puts Cheryl in the passenger seat & starts heading towards somewhere not knowing where exactly they were going to get rid of her, they see the culvert & think this is as good a place as any; so person pulls in & gets her outta the car & into the culvert then heads back to the park n ride area, not because they were worried about where Cheryl's car would be found but because that is where "person's" own vehicle is or they needed to get back to the transit station area to get to work, they either get back in their vehicle, a bus or their own carpool or could've just walked away. It'd almost be perfect except "person" didn't expect there to be blood because "person" choked her to death in order for them not to get messy before work, but for whatever reason she bled, maybe the cuts on her fingers are from her grabbing the car door handle trying to get out & away, then after "person" switches seats the cuts bleed out, causing blood to be on passenger side of the car, idk what size the cuts were or if they were big enough to cause that much blood loss, but they had to be significant enough in size for ME to mention them imo.
I know there are holes in certain spots but I'm sure y'all get the idea.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I could totally see that too. She could have just pulled over to text and never gotten out of her car. Same scenario. She would be distracted and vulnerable in the dim light of the morning. Sometimes when I find myself pulling over to text or sitting in my car after work or after the gym texting, I catch myself and jolt up to look around, realizing anyone could have been approaching me and could open my unlocked door.

Why is there blood on the passenger seat of her car?

It's nearly impossible to know with the little information we have. Perhaps she was driving poorly as she was looking for her badge and someone got upset and followed her. After she had texted her carpool person, the road rager caught up to her car and punched the side window, a confrontation ensued and her phone was grabbed and things went downhill.

Personally, I don't think her car was used but I also can't exclude it.

He said a couple of things early on (like she walked down the path) that he reversed course on. He also kind of reversed course on this by saying people should be careful. Its almost as if he didn't realize everyone was taking his every word very literally and when he did, his statements were more measured. This could be my own bias, though.

I am thinking if the cameras picked the car up heading in the direction of the Park N Ride then they would have also picked the
car up heading out? Just seems that something went wrong where the car was found. I do not believe the car went any further. She had to have been transported to the culvert. Although Otto, you could be right.[/QUOTE

IMO It makes no sense to take the chance and drive a car back after you murdered someone and threw her in a ditch. JMO

Yeah, I can't really make any sense of why they would return the car to 58th, but I also can't see anyone risking carrying a body on 58th from one car to another. Maybe they pulled up on the street right next to her driver side and got her in quickly. It's upsetting to imagine and I hope they get those responsible quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member