Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If foul play was involved, maybe someone who works as a butcher? I hate typing this, so sorry.

Eta: or farmer? Vet?....

Maybe the perp had just killed an animal, pet...

Oh please I hope this is not true. There is a butcher shop basically around the corner from where her car was found. I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, nor do I think anyone from the shop was involved! just a weird coincidence that a butcher shop was mentioned.

Oh please I hope this is not true. There is a butcher shop basically around the corner from where her car was found. I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, nor do I think anyone from the shop was involved! just a weird coincidence that a butcher shop was mentioned.

I would hope not as well.

Local 4:30 AM broadcast on KIRO states the blood in the car was Cheryls and "animal"

What the ??? The blood in the car was a mixture of Cheryl's and animal blood? What kind of animal? Good grief, can this get any more strange?

I know nothing about testing blood, even less about testing to ascertain species so please be patient with what are possibly very silly questions.

Given they've had to test again, could that be because the blood is from an animal that is unusual? I mean if it were for example, cat or dog or bird blood would the test have showed that immediately? Do they have to run the tests with specific animals in mind, ie give a computer a list of species to eliminate when they test the sample?

Every new revelation in Cheryl's case prompts a "huh???" from me. I cannot begin to imagine how family and friends are coping with this.

I know nothing about testing blood, even less about testing to ascertain species so please be patient with what are possibly very silly questions.

Given they've had to test again, could that be because the blood is from an animal that is unusual? I mean if it were for example, cat or dog or bird blood would the test have showed that immediately? Do they have to run the tests with specific animals in mind, ie give a computer a list of species to eliminate when they test the sample?

Every new revelation in Cheryl's case prompts a "huh???" from me. I cannot begin to imagine how family and friends are coping with this.

Being that there are probably zero experts about animal blood on this board, I don't think these are silly questions at all!

Could the blood have been from the meat she took out for dinner?

DD was the first thing I thought of when I heard animal blood.

Different location, and consistent with cuts on her hands. When I mention hands two fingers were cut. The cuts were on opposite hands.

Do you think the cuts had anything to do with the events that transpired that day?

What is DD?

Sorry, DD Meats - a local butcher shop right around the corner. Not accusing anyone, just saying that either via the shop, dumpsters, etc. there's animal blood right in the vicinity.

Cheryl's obituary mentioned she enjoyed hunting. Any possibility the animal blood came from that?

Cheryl's obituary mentioned she enjoyed hunting. Any possibility the animal blood came from that?

Did they go hunting that weekend? I'm kind of assuming not if they were welcoming a new kitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Northwest has a lot of satanic cults that use animals for sacrifices ........I said earlier a cult could have been involved in this crime....

I am still anxiously awaiting to know if LE ever found PC to issue a search warrant for Cheryl's work computer and any issued work mobile phone, did they obtain the items, and are they analyzing those.

Also, where was data storage for the surveillance system - at home or offsite (quicker to get from home).

Does anyone know the size of the storage media/hard drive(s) that is/are being analyzed? 80GB vs 2Terabytes could explain 'some' of the time to do the computer analysis...

My mobile

Pacific Northwest has a lot of satanic cults that use animals for sacrifices ........I said earlier a cult could have been involved in this crime....

I had no clue and have lived in Seattle for a long time. Very disturbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto X2. I am totally open to being assigned 'you search this' or 'you create a map' or 'you create a timeline' I am interested in truly helping so what can a member here do to help? Heartbreaking for the family and community.

Perhaps she struck a cat or dog, and picked it up to bring to a vet, which precipitated the subsequent events. Does that seem plausible?
...and the animal's owner witnessed this and went off the deep end?

That's all I can think of....other than that this just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member