Identified! WA - Clark Co., Fem Skeletal Remains, near Fly Creek, Feb'80 - Sandy Morden

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Martha Morrison's blood was found on a pistol Warren Forrest owned so "supposedly" is "certainly". It's possible that Our Girl is a Forrest victim.

Very true! I am thinking that the Medical Examiner may be off in regards to how long the Jane Doe had been exposed to the elements. The ME says about two years, but I feel like its been longer, considering that moss had grown on the bones by the time they were discovered.

I actually did an interview with Starr Lara today at the Multnomah Justice Building for a documentary I am putting together on this case. She is the sister of missing person Jamie Grissim of Vancouver, WA. She believes that if the remains of this Jane Doe had been there longer than two years, she has no doubt it was Forrest. Forrest lived in Battle Ground, WA; Jamie's belongings were found near Yacolt, WA and Jane Doe was found at Fly Creek on NF-54 with the Canyon Creek split. Putting two and two together, I wouldn't doubt that she was a victim of Warren Forrest.

52243B51-D447-45D7-ADEA-737E9FFC8808.jpeg
Previous clay recon

There aren't any new additions to the ruleouts, but the list hasn't been posted for a while so I wanted to bring it forward.

Linda Adams 1963 Washington
Andria Bailey 1963 Washington
Marie Blee 1964 Colorado
Niki Britten 1953 Oregon
Diane Buckley 1961 Washington
Diane Gilchrist Unknown Washington
Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington
Janice Hannigan 1955 Washington
Rita Jolly 1955 Oregon
Kimberly Kersey 1968 Washington
Karen Lee 1961 Oregon
Loralee Lhotka 1955 Washington
Elsie Luscier 1966 Washington
Angela Meeker 1965 Washington
Debra Otis 1961 Washington
Laurie Partridge 1957
Carlotta Sanchez 1967 Washington
Christine White 1967 Washington
Cheryl Wyant 1964 California
Ann Ellinwood, Teresa Davis, and Barbara Glueckert have been added to the rule out list.

Hello. I’m a new follower of this case, thanks to the flyer posted in Yacolt. I see Teresa Davis has been mentioned, has she been ruled out? Is there a link to a list of those who have been ruled out?

Thank you to all who have put in time and effort here!

Hello. I’m a new follower of this case, thanks to the flyer posted in Yacolt. I see Teresa Davis has been mentioned, has she been ruled out? Is there a link to a list of those who have been ruled out?

Thank you to all who have put in time and effort here!
Hey I see you saw the flyers I put out that way! Thanks for following and making helpful efforts to get this woman identified.

Yes Theresa Davis has been ruled out. You can access the ruleouts at www.flycreekjanedoe.webs.com

So, not all of those who are ruled out have muscular/thick necks? I'm curious how they're able to tell? I'm assuming the remains did not still include, as some of the rule out date back to 1971? But admittedly there is a lot I do not know about this sort of thing.

With this in mind, was Tara Cossey ever considered?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back