WA - Four killed in Pilchuk High School shooting, Marysville, 24 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An Amber Alert has just been issued for a missing 6-year-old boy, Matthew James Hudson, so it may be awhile before we get more updates.

They are believed to be in a silver 2006 Honda Accord, license plate FM #ABD0291. The car also has a large dent on the front passenger door.
The boy is autistic, developmentally disabled and has asthma and eczema, police said. The suspect is also developmentally disabled, authorities said.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/boy-missing-eastern-washington-amber-alert-issued/nhrc5/

What a night!

Friends of Gia's posted on Twitter about 3-4 hours ago that she hadn't died at the school, and was back in surgery. Then the comments that she had passed in surgery not long ago.

Looking at these young people's social media accounts is breaking my heart. Something I've noticed, too, is how the community is coming together for all of the victims and their families, including Jaylen. Very touching how close knit everyone is, and how they support each other no matter what. Most have nothing but good things to say about the young man.

So tragic...

I wonder if the confusion is due to the families having trouble identifying the girls. Someone had posted that there were serious facial injuries. Looking at their photos they all appear to be very similar in appearance. :(

I wonder if the confusion is due to the families having trouble identifying the girls. Someone had posted that there were serious facial injuries. Looking at their photos they all appear to be very similar in appearance. :(

Sadly, I think that you're correct :(

I hadn't thought of that but you may be right. Just thinking about it makes me a little queasy. :(

Little boy was found - Amber Alert is over.

Not a lot of new information
4:45 SWAT team finished up
Crime scene investigation to last to about 4 am this morning
The me's office has info on victims and will release after 5 pm tomorrow.
Please understand active homicide investigation - time and thorough...info after complete.
Not confirming info..processing scene. Interviews with students complete.
Details of overnight info will be released at 7 am.
re surveillance video...she doesn't know
Info on interviews hasn't been compiled
she won't say where gun came from
she doesn't know if he had criminal record
Will take a lot of time to compile witness records.
Some folks at hospital will need to be interviewed
Next presser.....7am

Well, the presser was one of the worst I have ever seen. Why hold one just to say "I don't know."

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not much new information. Still processing scene.

Swat concluded @ 4:45. SMART is on scene. Expect to wrap up by 4 am.

Will be providing info on victims after 5 pm tomorrow.

Active investigation.

Press release 7 am for info on weapon, etc.

Most responses to Q & A = still part of the investigation, don't know, etc.

No more witnesses on scene, witnesses at hospital though.

Cut short.

No info on any more deaths. :(

Well, the presser was one of the worst I have ever seen. Why hold one just to say "I don't know."

Mel

Really! Why all the non answers now?

All I really wanted was confimation (or not) on a third death. Bah.

Watching CNN right now and hearing them say "this young man's social media took a turn in the last few day".......wow.....I was only able to stomach reading back to the end of May and from what I saw this kid was out of control way longer then the "last few days".

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wonder if standard protocol encouraged the cousins to be moved to the other hospital... so that shooters family/distant family of cousins didn't have to be around the families of the other victims?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201
Back