WA - Four killed in Pilchuk High School shooting, Marysville, 24 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the text could have meant it may seems good now for you guys, but it will come crashing down at some point like it did for him, and well, he ended everything for them.

JMO, when I read the tweet, it seemed like a warning to me as well. I felt a sense of foreboding, and impending doom. Of course, there was no way to separate what he had done from his words, I'll admit that.

Speculation on my part:
To say, "It won't last. It'll never last." To me, he was telling them that. Maybe they hadn't read it before they went to lunch. :dunno:

And with his premeditated plan in mind, he knew it, and he was right. It was so cryptic, and they likely never expected it from him, even underestimated his potential to do such harm, to them and to himself.

I mean, they were closest to him, and some related to him FCOL. Who would have ever expected him to go out like that?

Many lessons will be learned from this tragedy. It's a whole new level - :cow:

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouTube video of CBSNews segment on the aftermath of incident. Another student was invited to meet with JRF, but didn't go, because she would have had to cut class to go to 1st lunch.

She, along with her Dad, are interviewed. This could have been - potentially - worse. :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d6Ag2mBYNQ

She (Paige I?) is incredibly lucky she didn't go to lunch that day. Did some of the others have to cut class to go to the first lunch? If so, what did JF write in his text to convince the more leery ones to do so? That all is forgiven? He doesn't harbor any grudges and wants to hang out with them again? After all, some of them may have been ostracizing him, or he was giving them the cold shoulder.

PI says she hung out with those people every day but had no indication of trouble. Did they not discuss the JF love triangle betrayal drama? She says JF sat beside her in class that day and he appeared to be his normal self.

Here is a good article which has conflicting accounts from fellow students of JF's demeanor on Thursday Oct. 23 and the next day. One student said he was happy and dancing around on Thursday at football practice. Another student said he seemed nervous in English class on Friday, keeping his head down, and not really answering a question from the teacher. What happened between Thursday's football practice and Friday? Or was he just putting on a good show Thursday? He did send out that ominous tweet on Thursday. I'm not sure what time it was sent, but probably after football.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024866060_marysvilleshooterxml.html

Yes and if this is even halfway true, it explains a lot of why the shooter did what he did. And it might also explain why everyone close to the families are being tight lipped.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you have read ZG's Twitter Feed for May-June, you will remember the sad nature of those messages, her weight gain, etc. When I first read them, I was concerned that she might have been at-risk for suicide.

I'm actually wondering if Jaylen's tweets are about the Seahawks ...

The students are back today. I will be wearing Red and White and am curious to see how many others will be.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/governor-declares-red-and-white-day-marysville-ret/nhyB7/

Governor Jay Inslee has proclaimed Monday, November 3rd, “Red and White Day” in support of the Marysville and Tulalip communities.
Washingtonians are asked to wear red and white to show their support and solidarity as Marysville students return to school.
“Tomorrow,” wrote Governor Inslee. “Let’s stand with Marysville-Pilchuck High School as they go back to school for the first time since their tragic losses.”

Marysville-Pilchuck High School has been closed for school since the shooting that occurred on Friday, Oct. 24, when freshman Jaylen Fryberg shot five young students, killing three and then himself.
At least 15 additional counselors will be available to students tomorrow, and lunch will be held in the gymnasium.

Marysville High School will also start three hours late, at 10:30 a.m. All buses will operate along their regular routes - three hours later than usual.
“Let the #MPHS community know WA is standing w/ them,” tweeted Governor Inslee.

I'm actually wondering if Jaylen's tweets are about the Seahawks ...

Why, were they on a winning streak? Was it quite usual for him to tweet about them? Maybe he was trying to keep up appearances so his friends were thinking everything was okay.

Woah, did anyone else notice this in the article?:
"One hour, 20 minutes into the crisis, the dispatcher told the command post that a parent called to report his son received a text message "indicating that they were lucky (Fryberg) only had six rounds. I don't know if that was from the subject or secondary."

The commander responded: "That needs to be addressed immediately." "

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/281136652.html

Yes, curious to know who the son was and who texted him. Because JF was dead by then. The texter may have meant everyone not sitting at that table was lucky that JF probably
only brought one gun with just enough bullets for his targets. Otherwise it could have been much worse.

Yes, curious to know who the son was and who texted him. Because JF was dead by then. The texter may have meant everyone not sitting at that table was lucky that JF probably
only brought one gun with just enough bullets for his targets. Otherwise it could have been much worse.

I kind of wonder if it wasn't JF before it happened. He texted his ex-gf, so maybe he texted others? That is specific to know the number of rounds (if it turns out that is how many were in the gun). I also wonder if it was a family member who received that text based on someone's earlier theory of an older male relative (not the one shot) being involved in the "love triangle"

That wouldn't make much sense either if he was the cause of the problems, he would probably have been a target. Ugh, those poor kids.

I kind of wonder if it wasn't JF before it happened. He texted his ex-gf, so maybe he texted others? That is specific to know the number of rounds (if it turns out that is how many were in the gun). I also wonder if it was a family member who received that text based on someone's earlier theory of an older male relative (not the one shot) being involved in the "love triangle"

That wouldn't make much sense either if he was the cause of the problems, he would probably have been a target. Ugh, those poor kids.

Maybe he sent it at the same time he sent the pic of him holding the gun between his legs at the cafeteria table and 'hurtful' message to SG just minutes before the shooting. But the boy didn't read his message until over an hour after the shootings. So JF didn't just walk into the cafeteria while his friends were sitting there and shoot from behind. He had been sitting at the table already with them, and then must have pretended to leave. He already had his small handgun out and probably concealed it as he walked behind them to do the shootings. If it was a circular table he must have wanted his cousins to first see him shoot the girls, who all ended up dying, and then shoot the cousins who may have had a tiny amount of time to turn away to protect themselves. They are still alive, though just barely for AF (who had cuckolded JF with ZG who was the first to die) and will be damaged and have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Very vengeful, premeditated, and designed for maximum psychological torture for his cousins. Yet he had a thousand people show up for his funeral. Hard to believe he was only 14 or 15 years old. Where were his parents?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/jaylen-fryberg-school-shooter-gun-selfie/
http://http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024915574_frybergfuneralxml.html
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024915574_frybergfuneralxml.html

Maybe he sent it at the same time he sent the pic of him holding the gun between his legs at the cafeteria table and 'hurtful' message to SG just minutes before the shooting. But the boy didn't read his message until over an hour after the shootings. So JF didn't just walk into the cafeteria while his friends were sitting there and shoot from behind. He had been sitting at the table already with them, and then must have pretended to leave. He already had his small handgun out and probably concealed it as he walked behind them to do the shootings. If it was a circular table he must have wanted his cousins to first see him shoot the girls, who all ended up dying, and then shoot the cousins who may have had a tiny amount of time to turn away to protect themselves. They are still alive, though just barely for AF (who had cuckolded JF with ZG who was the first to die) and will be damaged and have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Very vengeful, premeditated, and designed for maximum psychological torture for his cousins. Yet he had a thousand people show up for his funeral. Hard to believe he was only 14 or 15 years old. Where were his parents?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/jaylen-fryberg-school-shooter-gun-selfie/
http://http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024915574_frybergfuneralxml.html
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024915574_frybergfuneralxml.html

The more I read, the more I am COMPLETELY CONVINCED that there was NO LOVE TRIANGLE situation. When you go back and read the comments on articles, which include many from Marysville including Tulalip Tribe members you will see that no locals agree with this idea.

Marysville students return amid grief, outpouring of support | Local News | The Seattle Times

(snip)

The two wounded boys, both cousins of the shooter, remained at Harborview Medical Center. Andrew Fryberg, 15, was listed in critical condition Monday, and Nate Hatch, 14, was reported in satisfactory condition.
Despite persistent rain Monday morning, about 500 parents, relatives and other community members stood with candles and umbrellas to wave, cheer and chant as buses brought students to the four-hour school day.
Marysville-Pilchuck alumni also turned out to welcome students back to campus, and signs in the gymnasium conveyed support and best wishes from other schools.

MuchMore@Link
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024946079_marysvilleschoolxml.html

Sent from my iPhone

I thought that was the standard amount of bullets held by that kind of gun.

BBM

The more I read, the more I am COMPLETELY CONVINCED that there was NO LOVE TRIANGLE situation. When you go back and read the comments on articles, which include many from Marysville including Tulalip Tribe members you will see that no locals agree with this idea.

THIS! I don't think there was a love triangle either. JF had been in a long term relationship with SG. According to reports she recently ended the relationship.
This was obviously a close knit group. Even though SG didn't go to the school, I'm sure she was part of their inner circle. I wonder if JF or SG made the kids choose sides after the breakup?

I thought that was the standard amount of bullets held by that kind of gun.

BBM

Sorry! it may be. I'm not very familiar with guns! If so he did use all the bullets. I wonder what his plans were for the other person who said she was invited to lunch? Are they easy to reload? I also wonder if anyone else was invited.

She (Paige I?) is incredibly lucky she didn't go to lunch that day. Did some of the others have to cut class to go to the first lunch? If so, what did JF write in his text to convince the more leery ones to do so? That all is forgiven? He doesn't harbor any grudges and wants to hang out with them again? After all, some of them may have been ostracizing him, or he was giving them the cold shoulder.

PI says she hung out with those people every day but had no indication of trouble. Did they not discuss the JF love triangle betrayal drama? She says JF sat beside her in class that day and he appeared to be
his normal self.

I haven't read anything that indicates those kids that did show up were "leery" at all. Even Paige only states she did not go because she didn't want to cut class.

This was the Marysville schedule for that day. I can't see that there were two lunch schedules on that day, so I don't know what Paige meant. CF, another of the group was home sick. Some accounts say the gun jammed, some that he went to reload - their core group was larger than six, as can be seen in the homecoming photos, so if the intention was to take them all out he would have had more bullets on hand.
image.jpg
It seems that at that assembly they were going to vote for Homecoming Royalty again. It must be a regular thing.
In the homecoming dance photos there are an even number of boys and girls in their group, plus Shilene. Awkward. I hope, in their shallowness and immaturity that they weren't trying to tidy this up, ending the distance relationship by interference, rumours and innuendo.
As for Shilene's parents having her end the relationship, I don't think she lives with her Mom, and I don't think they get on. Whoever is supervising her was happy for those two kids to sleep in the same bed over the summer.
As for being Homecoming Prince, J looked so uncomfortable with the whole thing on the video of the award. I think it was a setup by his peers to humiliate him. He looked unhappy, couldn't wait to get out of there. It looked like he walked off rather than get in one of the buggies with the others. On Twitter he put *advertiser censored******** YOU! on the same day other twitters were showing pictures of those Homecoming Royalty. Not one pic of him. Not one mention of it.
I have read that the Tulalip Tribe say the puzzle pieces are there on social media if you want to find the motive, he was pushed too far. Love triangle - NO.
relationship breakup - YES.
peer bullying - YES.
The results: a tragedy of Shakespearean proportion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back