WA - Four killed in Pilchuk High School shooting, Marysville, 24 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Usually in a HS. setting in the States the periods/time will not change even if the activity does. At any rate, per this the 24th did have two lunches.

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/v...dheXMtb2YtY2hvaWNlfGd4OjIwMjFiNDFlNmVkM2ZkZTI

Thanks, yes I have attended high school in the states in past years. I don't know what ISC and SFE mean, perhaps this was a different part of the school, but that was the timetable being circulated on social media on the 23rd for the 24th as they had scheduled an assembly. That's all I know.

Nothing to do with anything but I had initially been surprised by the time of the early lunch and now that I see the schedule above it makes more sense - (thanks possumheart!) is it normal to start school at 7am?! In New Zealand it's 8:45-3:20 and in France 8-12 and 2-5.

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie so I apologise if I make any mistakes! I was watching you all talk about the lunch schedule and remembered that I heard a student say JF was not suppose to be at that lunch he was supposed to be in class. I'll do my best to find the link!

I'm guessing that all of the Marysville District has at least the one lunch period but the HS has the second one as well since it's unlikely an attendee would be mistaken about their schedule.

Nothing to do with anything but I had initially been surprised by the time of the early lunch and now that I see the schedule above it makes more sense - (thanks possumheart!) is it normal to start school at 7am?! In New Zealand it's 8:45-3:20 and in France 8-12 and 2-5.

I am also surprised by the school times - 7:30 start - wowzers!! In England it's a standard 9-3 day (give or take half an hour either end).
Just out of interest, Waddles, what do French kids do in that 2 hour break?

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie so I apologise if I make any mistakes! I was watching you all talk about the lunch schedule and remembered that I heard a student say JF was not suppose to be at that lunch he was supposed to be in class. I'll do my best to find the link!

:wagon:

Radar Online | Owner of Gun Used In School Shooting Could Face Homicide Charge

(snip)

While Washington does not have a specific state law to prosecute an adult whose gun is used by an underage child to commit a crime, prosecutors could make a homicide case if investigators find the adult was grossly negligent in allowing access to the weapon, Seattle attorney Anne Bremner said.
“We don’t have a specific child access law, but we do have a mechanism for charging through our negligent homicide law,” Bremner said. “We have seen this used criminally in two cases where a gun was left in a car and child use and death resulted.”

Snohomish County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Shari Ireton said it would take months before investigators reach any conclusions, but a charge against the gun owner could be one result.

more@link
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...chuck-high-school-shooting-family-gun-charge/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome4:

At my high school, we started at 7am.

I am also surprised by the school times - 7:30 start - wowzers!! In England it's a standard 9-3 day (give or take half an hour either end).
Just out of interest, Waddles, what do French kids do in that 2 hour break?

My daughter's middle school has zero period - it starts at 0700

My high schooler starts a little later than most. Her school is 8-3, but all of her friends at other schools go 720-230. My little one goes from 845-4.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned...

In this video a student shows where a bullet ricocheted and grazed his back. I also noticed in a lot of other eye witness videos majority recall hearing 4 initial gunshots. Considering the wounds and how well NF is recovering I am now wondering if NF wasn't a direct shot and was in fact another result of a bullet that had ricocheted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkAjREpjmQQ

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned...

In this video a student shows where a bullet ricocheted and grazed his back. I also noticed in a lot of other eye witness videos majority recall hearing 4 initial gunshots. Considering the wounds and how well NF is recovering I am now wondering if NF wasn't a direct shot and was in fact another result of a bullet that had ricocheted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkAjREpjmQQ

thank you for sharing that video. I hadn't seen it before. That girl said there were 4 initial shots, then 3 more. So the first 4 were shot - I am going to guess in order Zoe, Gia, Shay and Andrew (based upon injuries). Then the last three, one was probably Nate and one was Jaylen shooting himself, but what was the other shot?? There was one girl at the table who wasn't shot, perhaps she was the last one he tried for but missed since she would have had more time to react and move??

thank you for sharing that video. I hadn't seen it before. That girl said there were 4 initial shots, then 3 more. So the first 4 were shot - I am going to guess in order Zoe, Gia, Shay and Andrew (based upon injuries). Then the last three, one was probably Nate and one was Jaylen shooting himself, but what was the other shot?? There was one girl at the table who wasn't shot, perhaps she was the last one he tried for but missed since she would have had more time to react and move??
I'm pretty sure magnums hold 6, as I said earlier in the thread. What doesn't make sense is initial reports said the gun either jammed or he went to reload when the teacher intervened. That would make seven shots if he just reloaded when the teacher got there. So one shot must have missed ... OR it DID jam. I'm confusing myself.

GOOD NEWS!

KIRO 7 @KIRO7Seattle · 53m 53 minutes ago
MPHS shooting survivor Nate Hatch is going home. He has been discharged, Harborview Medical Center confirms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back