GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get the idea they knew the cops knew what they were driving, so they killed Cody, took his car, so they could travel a bit more undetected, but I am sure by now they knew the cops know what they are driving again, so they'll probably be looking for a new victim. I am scared outta my wits!!! My 23yr old 230lb brother is gonna be on the freeway today and I told him not to stop for anyone and to lock all his doors.
They are probably headed for Mexico. Californians be careful too!!!

Yes, I warned my husband too. As he was traveling a bit today and will always stop to help people "stranded" on the side of the road. Seeing how I am in the area he was arrested for assaulting an officer (and locked up at), I am worried he may head here and try to meet up with one of his prison buddies to hide out. I am not feeling safe, not until they catch these two.

Everyone I know is aware of these fugitives. I have family from Corvallis to Roseburg and they all know about it. And everyone is waiting for the news that they have been caught! I hope it comes very soon! :praying:

And please keep praying for Cody's family! :tears:

I get the idea they knew the cops knew what they were driving, so they killed Cody, took his car, so they could travel a bit more undetected, but I am sure by now they knew the cops know what they are driving again, so they'll probably be looking for a new victim. I am scared outta my wits!!! My 23yr old 230lb brother is gonna be on the freeway today and I told him not to stop for anyone and to lock all his doors.
They are probably headed for Mexico. Californians be careful too!!!

Somehow these spree type perps end up going through Utah. Not any alerts here at all to warn people.

gosh! this case reminds me of the movie, natural born killers

stay safe out there peeps!

Not if the "lone" female was HG near her "broken down" black jeep.

Yes I was referring to Holly. With or without the jeep. She could have just appeared to be stranded and walking. They may not have had the jeep where it could be observed by officers patrolling the roadways, but hse could ahve been walking or even hitchhiking. Cody may have felt safe to help a female alone.

KGWNews KGW News
2 people who may be involved in disappearance of Ore. teen captured near Chico, Calif. bit.ly/nFVCv5
36 seconds ago
»

KGWNews KGW News
BREAKING NEWS: Couple wanted in missing Oregon teen's case & WA murder arrested near Chico Ca. just an hour ago - bit.ly/nFVCv5
3 minutes ago

gosh! this case reminds me of the movie, natural born killers

stay safe out there peeps!

Wow, my thought also, as soon as I saw their pictures. So frightening.

KGWNews KGW News
2 people who may be involved in disappearance of Ore. teen captured near Chico, Calif. bit.ly/nFVCv5
36 seconds ago
»

KGWNews KGW News
BREAKING NEWS: Couple wanted in missing Oregon teen's case & WA murder arrested near Chico Ca. just an hour ago - bit.ly/nFVCv5
3 minutes ago

Great News, Thank God!

I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) that they were captured alive. Maybe they'll at least let people know where to find Cody (if that body isn't his) and David's missing father. Relieved that they aren't at large anymore.

The tweets are more updated than the links, the story keeps getting updated..

KGWNews KGW News
Man possibly linked to missing Ore. teen had served time in Ore. for assaulting cop bit.ly/nFVCv5
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I haven't read today's posts yet.. I just saw an updated article on msnbc.com and it made me sick to my stomach.

I feel so badly for Cody's family. Such a good young man with such a promising future cut short at the hands of two people who have no regard for human life. It is sickening, sad, and heart-breaking, not to mention revolting that those two can just take someone's life without regard to the pain it will surely cause.

I pray that no more deaths occur by these two; I pray that the public stays vigilant and safe; and I pray that law enforcement is hot on their trail and is able to stop them before they wreak any more tragic havoc on an unsuspecting public.

God bless you, Cody Myers. My heart breaks for you and for your loved ones.

Godspeed to law enforcement--Please put a stop to this madness!

SO glad the suspects have been captured!

The chances of them talking are slim, IMO. But, I hope they at least search REALLY hard for some trace of compassion they may have and think about Cody's family, and their own families, who deserve answers as to why this absolutely insane crime spree began in the first place, and they deserve closure.

:rose: :rose: :rose: -For the victims.

I can't believe these genius' didn't ditch the car. They had to know that every LE in the country was looking for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair
Back