GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes sense. At a public event I tend to chat with those around me (the family gives me grief for that). I wouldn't remember a face either but if I were shown a photo a few days later I might. The time span between the game and when she was reported missing was brief enough that the memory would still be recent.

I'm a chatter, too. But the pictures of JC I have seen all look different, so I can be pretty sure if he was there, I wouldn't have known for sure. We obviously don't know how well IL resembles her pictures. Unless they chatted with people around them about something meaningful, I can't imagine I'd really remember, either.

I keep wondering if he meant to put the bags in recycling bins, knowing the remains would eventually be found. Or, did he not know the difference between the recycling bins and garbage bins??

I'm thinking that he was panicking at the point where he was leaving her remains - I think it's possible he just thought that the bags, etc would just end up in a landfill, and she wouldn't be found. if the idea was to have people find them, I think he would have chosen more conspicuous spots. The torso in the cooler is odd. He couldn't have thought that would just slip through the cracks. Ugh, I hate even typing this out.

At first I wondered if they brought a cooler to the game....maybe got there early to tailgate and that's when he started drinking...but I think after he harmed her at the house - he searched the garage for the tools and container. I still think it was rage and DexterMorgan's theory makes the most sense - he forced himself on her, she fought back and blind rage kicked in. He tried to fit her in a cooler and realized that wouldn't work so he need to make it work. Whether the cooler was his or hers - remains to be seen but I would think his prints would be on it regardless - maybe her ex will determine for LE if he saw it in the home before.

When I go to ball games in Anaheim you can only bring a small I believe 8x8 cooler bag .

I would imagine she would have been nude while dismembering her. He must have discarded her clothes. I saw her in quite a few pics with her Mariners Jersey she was a big fan. I'm sure she would have been wearing it on game opener.

Whether or not our victim had a sexual relationship with the accused or whether she had just met him face to face for the first time is not something we know. Nor is it relevant to the fact that, regardless of the nature of their relationship or circumstances of their meeting, a woman, a mother, a friend, a daughter, was brutally murdered.

The debate over online dating and its possible risks, whether or not Ingrid had a sexual relationship with her killer, etc etc etc needs to end now.

Everyone who has an opinion on either topic has stated their opinion on the matter. To continue is just quite frankly distasteful and salacious.

Enough with the circular debates on those topics. If it continues expect your post to be removed.

Thank you! It was really getting cringe worthy!

I'm thinking that he was panicking at the point where he was leaving her remains - I think it's possible he just thought that the bags, etc would just end up in a landfill, and she wouldn't be found. if the idea was to have people find them, I think he would have chosen more conspicuous spots. The torso in the cooler is odd. He couldn't have thought that would just slip through the cracks. Ugh, I hate even typing this out.

I can't imagine him wanting to be found unless he was tired of sleeping on the streets and wanted a bed and fed three meals a day. That would be the only reason IMO

I can't imagine him wanting to be found unless he was tired of sleeping on the streets and wanted a bed and fed three meals a day. That would be the only reason IMO

He might not have wanted to be found....but I can't help but wonder if he wanted her to be found.

Yes, I know there is too much of a trail leading right to him as Suspect #1, but I think he was fulfilling a sick fantasy, and perhaps part of that fantasy was watching the reaction of people as the grisly crime was discovered. Their disgust was proof of how disgusting and "not normal" he is. He could've come up with better places to dispose of the parts than in city trash and recycling bins where she wouldn't have been as likely to be discovered.

I don't think he planned to commit the crime that particular night, FWIW, but took advantage of the opportunity in front of him, and followed the outline of a fantasy he has had in his mind.

JMO

I think it was Friday they found the cooler so I don't think it was at IL's but just guessing. They did obtain a search warrant fri for the blue house where the trash collector found remains.

They also removed boxes and such from the ex GF house he had been staying twice a week.

Doesn't say where cooler was found.

I read somewhere, cannot for the life of me remember where, a man said the cooler had been in the trash for awhile (prior to the dispoal). He considered taking it for himself. Gosh, I hope I'm not dreaming stuff now.

Aha! I'm not the only one that remembers this!

If that was my daughter, I'd be in an institution right now. Drugged up beyond belief. :( How do people survive something like this?

I read somewhere, cannot for the life of me remember where, a man said the cooler had been in the trash for awhile (prior to the dispoal). He considered taking it for himself. Gosh, I hope I'm not dreaming stuff now.

It's sure not a man in a black out who remembers where he saw a cooler before that he needs now to transfer a torso into. Wow, if that's a fact he has a good memory.

I still can't understand why he wouldn't use a cooler from her place or some other container found handy at the scene of the crime to transfer into the car.

If that was my daughter, I'd be in an institution right now. Drugged up beyond belief. :( How do people survive something like this?

I know this is just a horrific evil case one of the worst I have encountered here I can't even begin to imagine how her parents, children and ex-husband are feeling. I hope somehow Ingrid's girls are shielded from the horrific details somehow.

I mean ... How big was this cooler exactly ? And was it actually stuffed in a bin? Or was it sitting on top or on the side ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prayers go out to all loved ones of Ingrid. How do they wake up from this nightmare when waking up means the nightmare is a reality?

Freaking out to hear this sick ending to what I believe Ingrid thought would be a nice night out with a normal companion to accompany her to a wholesome game.

Here is the updated map. I added the recycling center, though that is where the remains were found, not where they were dumped. Since they were probably dumped in a trash bin and ended up in the recycling center when the trash was collected.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.kKfV6N5Nh3EA&usp=sharing

The recycling center is not where JC dumped the bags, that's true, but I'm glad you added the location on the map. This might sound weird, but as I read your comment, it occurred to me that the map is what we can do as a tribute to Ingrid. We care about what happened to her. I want to know where she was found, even if that doesn't really matter in terms of convicting the criminal.

Thanks for the map work.

You're not dreaming. The man said the cooler was in the trash, along with other items that the tenants left when they moved out. I don't know what you mean though about prior to the disposal. It is presumed that JC put the cooler with Ingrids remains in that trash can. The cooler looked new, so he thought about grabbing it but he didn't end up having time.

Now I am wondering if perhaps there is surveillance or proof that JC just recently bought that cooler, since it was said to look new. That can used as evidence for premeditation.

Now I am wondering if perhaps there is surveillance or proof that JC just recently bought that cooler, since it was said to look new. That can used as evidence for premeditation.

....or maybe he or she brought it to the baseball game?

#1. It is still bugging me that even the new article states that remains found last week were on 20TH STREET. The home they got the warrant for was on 21ST STREET. Which is correct??

#2. Torso in cooler...that would have to be a decent sized cooler. How does a cooler like that fit IN the trash? Seems like it would fill an entire can almost.

#3. Re: recycling vs garbage. I wonder at night if one can distinguish what color is dark blue vs dark gray. Perhaps he couldn't tell the difference?

#4. I also think that it makes sense that she probably brought a cooler along to the game and possibly had it in the back of her vehicle.

You're not dreaming. The man said the cooler was in the trash, along with other items that the tenants left when they moved out. I don't know what you mean though about prior to the disposal. It is presumed that JC put the cooler with Ingrids remains in that trash can. The cooler looked new, so he thought about grabbing it but he didn't end up having time.

Is this the first remains on Mon or Fri?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108
Back