GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

A few thoughts ...

I find it odd that nobody has come forward to say they saw IL and JC together at the game, the bar or anywhere else. I understand LE being tight-lipped with regard to surveillance video and digital "footprints" as they build a case, but the seeming lack of public eyewitnesses leads me to believe they were not at the game or the bar. There was a reference to him attending a party with a female companion but that hasn't gained any traction.

The midnight arrival of the SUV at her home fits the timeline if they had in fact attended the game but she may already have been dead by that time. A neighbor allegedly saw the SUV arrive but I don’t recall any more detail than the arrival and departure times. An automated garage door would make it easier to get a lifeless body into the home unseen. Why go back to the house at all then? To conduct his gruesome fantasy in private.

I won't be surprised to find that he is connected to at least one unsolved murder. All SKs can’t be evil geniuses. He’s not as deceptively cunning – as evidenced by his “carelessness” - and likely not as prolific as the more notorious SKs. The Hannibal incident – although 10 years earlier - seems to portend future events.

If only someone had intervened or he had sought out help in those earlier years …

This just hit me, but the last two articles have stated that "evidence found by police indicates that Lyne was likely killed AND dismembered in the bathtub".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

http://bit.ly/23TW7N5

"A trash collector found the remains Friday morning while collecting waste along 20th Avenue. According to a source with knowledge of the investigation, the torso was found in a cooler."

If that turns out to be true, I think it's safe to say we can rule out any theories that involve him killing her in a rage.

I'm not clear on why that would rule out being in a rage? I'm sure the torso would have been much heavier and possibly logistics prevented him from using the plastic trash bags. My sense is the cooler will be from IL's garage...

His blackout excuse is not going to work! What did he run out of trash bags and used a container? If the house was vacant I wonder if that was where it was found. Guy on Reddit who lives across the street said it is vacant and for rent.

My mind is all over the place just wow. Unimaginable. I hope LE releases more accurate info

A few thoughts ...

I find it odd that nobody has come forward to say they saw IL and JC together at the game, the bar or anywhere else. I understand LE being tight-lipped with regard to surveillance video and digital "footprints" as they build a case, but the seeming lack of public eyewitnesses leads me to believe they were not at the game or the bar. There was a reference to him attending a party with a female companion but that hasn't gained any traction.

I have been to countless numbers of outdoor concerts and venues and various indoor/outdoor sporting events, and I cannot recall a single stranger who was around me, and that even includes someone behind me who spilled beer on me during a concert. One of the few strangers that I still remember from a crowded event was at the 1993 opening week of the movie "Jurassic Park", and that was because four girls were directly seated behind us and shrieking really loud in unison every time the dinosaurs attacked, and three of the girls were dressed like they had went to the movie right after ballet class. So unless JC was wearing his goofy "Elton John" star-shaped sunglasses or had a loud argument, the couple could easily blend into the crowd. Eyewitness accounts can be notoriously inaccurate too. Plenty of people have been falsely accused by someone who was assaulted just 6 hours earlier and the victim then picked her assailant from a police lineup and insisted that person was the attacker.

As for them going to the bar where JC's sister works, I am very sure that LE has been grilling her. If they did not go to the bar, and JC's sister lies to protect her brother, she opens herself up to jail time too.

I'm not clear on why that would rule out being in a rage? I'm sure the torso would have been much heavier and possibly logistics prevented him from using the plastic trash bags. My sense is the cooler will be from IL's garage...

I think it was Friday they found the cooler so I don't think it was at IL's but just guessing. They did obtain a search warrant fri for the blue house where the trash collector found remains.

They also removed boxes and such from the ex GF house he had been staying twice a week.

Doesn't say where cooler was found.

His blackout excuse is not going to work! What did he run out of trash bags and used a container? If the house was vacant I wonder if that was where it was found. Guy on Reddit who lives across the street said it is vacant and for rent.

My mind is all over the place just wow. Unimaginable. I hope LE releases more accurate info

IIRC one of the earlier articles quoted someone who saw the cooler in a garbage can and considered salvaging it but ultimately did not.

Side note: Watched Primal Fear on Netflix this weekend. The character played by Edward Norton feigns multiple personality disorder after committing a grisly murder and is remanded to treatment after a mistrial. He called his blackouts "lost time".

IIRC one of the earlier articles quoted someone who saw the cooler in a garbage can and considered salvaging it but ultimately did not.

Side note: Watched Primal Fear on Netflix this weekend. The character played by Edward Norton feigns multiple personality disorder after committing a grisly murder and is remanded to treatment after a mistrial. He called his blackouts "lost time".

Thanks love Edward Norton. When and where was this cooler found?

BBM - Could he have possibly thought her entire body would fit in a cooler but then had to resort to trash bags? That makes sense to me. He decided to dismember her body, place it in a cooler and dispose of it all at the same time. When he realized that wouldn't work, he put the rest in trash bags and disposed of them elsewhere.

It hurts my heart to even type that. Monster . . . .

Could he have possibly thought her entire body would fit in a cooler but then had to resort to trash bags? That makes sense to me. He decided to dismember her body, place it in a cooler and dispose of it all at the same time. When he realized that wouldn't work, he put the rest in trash bags and disposed of them elsewhere.

Thanks that makes a lot of sense Reba. Just how much worse can this get. What a savage. :(

I'm not sure who had the map plotted out, but could we get this new point added? I would bet that the cooler was disposed of first.

BBM - Could he have possibly thought her entire body would fit in a cooler but then had to resort to trash bags? That makes sense to me. He decided to dismember her body, place it in a cooler and dispose of it all at the same time. When he realized that wouldn't work, he put the rest in trash bags and disposed of them elsewhere.

That makes the most sense to me. I think the cooler may have been the first choice and the dismemberment might have been after he realized the cooler wouldn't work. I guess that theory only works if the cooler is Ingrid's.

That makes the most sense to me. I think the cooler may have been the first choice and the dismemberment might have been after he realized the cooler wouldn't work. I guess that theory only works if the cooler is Ingrid's.

But presumably he had access to IL's vehicle. So I guess the cooler could have come from anywhere. It makes sense that it was probably hers.

I pray to God that all her remains are found so she can be laid to rest in one piece for her family. It's a miracle LE found her she could have ended up at a landfill and had been another missing case [emoji120]

I pray to God that all her remains are found so she can be laid to rest in one piece for her family. It's a miracle LE found her she could have ended up at a landfill and had been another missing case [emoji120]

I keep wondering if he meant to put the bags in recycling bins, knowing the remains would eventually be found. Or, did he not know the difference between the recycling bins and garbage bins??

I have been to countless numbers of outdoor concerts and venues and various indoor/outdoor sporting events, and I cannot recall a single stranger who was around me ...

Makes sense. At a public event I tend to chat with those around me (the family gives me grief for that). I wouldn't remember a face either but if I were shown a photo a few days later I might. The time span between the game and when she was reported missing was brief enough that the memory would still be recent.

I keep wondering if he meant to put the bags in recycling bins, knowing the remains would eventually be found. Or, did he not know the difference between the recycling bins and garbage bins??

I wondered that too. I live North East of Seattle now, but used to live in the city. I thought maybe our bins up this direction might be different colors and maybe more what JC was used to seeing, but I checked a few out this week and it appears we're all the same colors. Gray for trash, Blue for Recycle and Green for yard/food waste.

Unless he hasn't taken trash out in the greater Seattle area, he would have to know they were recycle.

Maybe there was some weird guilt he suddenly felt about placing her "in the trash". Sounds weird, I know, but I am thinking it is much like how some murders will cover the faces of victims, or dress victims because they know them. Seems a little far fetched to think of feeling guilt about disposing of a body he just dismembered, but the recycle bins feel like they are on purpose and I cant' think of much more deliberate purpose.

At first I wondered if they brought a cooler to the game....maybe got there early to tailgate and that's when he started drinking...but I think after he harmed her at the house - he searched the garage for the tools and container. I still think it was rage and DexterMorgan's theory makes the most sense - he forced himself on her, she fought back and blind rage kicked in. He tried to fit her in a cooler and realized that wouldn't work so he need to make it work. Whether the cooler was his or hers - remains to be seen but I would think his prints would be on it regardless - maybe her ex will determine for LE if he saw it in the home before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back