GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My prayers go out to all loved ones of Ingrid. How do they wake up from this nightmare when waking up means the nightmare is a reality?

Freaking out to hear this sick ending to what I believe Ingrid thought would be a nice night out with a normal companion to accompany her to a wholesome game.

Speaking from experience, every day after such a horrific event is a fresh hell. You do the best you can for your remaining loved ones and rely on them for comfort but it is a very hard road to travel. It blights you forever. They seem like such a loving family with close friendships. They will help each other.

Is this the first remains on Mon or Fri?

Friday's remains (torso) were found in a cooler in a trash can. A guy posted up thread that he lived in the neighborhood and saw the cooler and thought about taking it and cleaning it out because it looked brand new, but he never did.

#1. It is still bugging me that even the new article states that remains found last week were on 20TH STREET. The home they got the warrant for was on 21ST STREET. Which is correct??

#2. Torso in cooler...that would have to be a decent sized cooler. How does a cooler like that fit IN the trash? Seems like it would fill an entire can almost.

#3. Re: recycling vs garbage. I wonder at night if one can distinguish what color is dark blue vs dark gray. Perhaps he couldn't tell the difference?

#4. I also think that it makes sense that she probably brought a cooler along to the game and possibly had it in the back of her vehicle.

The FIRST set of remains were found in the 1600 block of 21st ave. The SECOND set of remains were found in the 900 block of 20th ave. The house that was searched after the search warrant was issued was at 948 20th ave. The distance between these locations is about 4 blocks.

That makes the most sense to me. I think the cooler may have been the first choice and the dismemberment might have been after he realized the cooler wouldn't work. I guess that theory only works if the cooler is Ingrid's.

He could have put her whole body in a suitcase without chopping it up.

We have just heard of 1 woman being found in 1 in San Diego. Plus the countless others.

I'm sure Ingrid had at least 1 big suitcase.

So this guy chose to dismember and dispose of her in this manner.

Maybe he sniffed some bath salts. That stuff make people do things such as this. Idk.

Question for locals - given the location of the car and assuming JC parked it there after dispersing the bags/cooler - what bus line would he take to get to the ex's? She said he arrived on bus around 10:30 pm. I wonder if he visited the home/shelters nearby to shower or if he even got changed. I am still unclear where he typically spent the other 5 nights of the week (location wise) when he wasn't with the ex.

#3. Re: recycling vs garbage. I wonder at night if one can distinguish what color is dark blue vs dark gray. Perhaps he couldn't tell the difference?

Assignment for tonight.....go take a look at my blue recycle bin....I still can not buy it, street lights etc, he had to have been able to tell. I saw the blue recycle bin, just like mine, hardly could be considered dark blue.

RecycleBin.jpg

If there were no street lights in the area is the only way I can see JC making the mistake of the recycle bin vs trash which leads me back to zero, I thi nk he placed her remains in a recycle bin knowing they would never end up in a landfill for shock value.

....or maybe he or she brought it to the baseball game?

Unless they participated in a tailgate (In which case someone would be able to remember them even being there!) it's not a good idea to bring a cooler to a game... They search your bags for food (among other things) and won't let you bring in ANYTHING. You know, so you'll buy their $5 water bottles and $10 hot dogs =P

Unless they participated in a tailgate (In which case someone would be able to remember them even being there!) it's not a good idea to bring a cooler to a game... They search your bags for food (among other things) and won't let you bring in ANYTHING. You know, so you'll buy their $5 water bottles and $10 hot dogs =P
Not to bring into stadium, leave in vehicle

Will the torso tell so much more about the way she died? He went to extreme measures. I wonder if he was trying to hide his depravity by hoping the tells wouldn't be found.

O.T. Arrest of step-father announced after 14 yrs. in the 2 yr. old Jahi Turner case.

Am I the only one getting the distinctly terrifying impression that everything up to this point has actually gone exactly JC's way? He killed her just straight up disgustingly, then seemed to distribute her remains in a way that they would be slowly, painstakingly found, but definitely found... Ensuring a whole new burst of public interest every few days/weeks. What if he feels powerful by committing a crime that gets this much attention for this long? Or maybe he thinks this is fame? I mean, this is the kind of case we'll all remember basically forever... If he IS one of those people who wants that kind of attention, then doing it like this could have all been on purpose!

At least that means we'll remember Ingrid forever, too... But in the worst possible way =(

The FIRST set of remains were found in the 1600 block of 21st ave. The SECOND set of remains were found in the 900 block of 20th ave. The house that was searched after the search warrant was issued was at 948 20th ave. The distance between these locations is about 4 blocks.

THANK YOU. I could swear on the map it shows the 948 being on 21st St. Maybe that's where I am getting confused?

Am I the only one getting the distinctly terrifying impression that everything up to this point has actually gone exactly JC's way? He killed her just straight up disgustingly, then seemed to distribute her remains in a way that they would be slowly, painstakingly found, but definitely found... Ensuring a whole new burst of public interest every few days/weeks. What if he feels powerful by committing a crime that gets this much attention for this long? Or maybe he thinks this is fame? I mean, this is the kind of case we'll all remember basically forever... If he IS one of those people who wants that kind of attention, then doing it like this could have all been on purpose!

At least that means we'll remember Ingrid forever, too... But in the worst possible way =(

This is what I've believed all along. I don't know if he's smart enough but the fact her head was found first so she could be identified, so he'd get all the credit for each discovery. Horrible freak :(

Yes. According to this map. The house they searched was on 21st St.
409745032b0f3e5694f531835932f7d9.jpg

This man either dismembered and left parts for just the thrill of playing with LE and the duper's delight of watching it on the news; or it wasn't a simple murder because he didn't want to leave a whole body someplace hidden. Why? He might have tortured her and mutilated the body which made him go to such extreme measures to hide his actual depravity. Sorry, this subject matter is so uncomfortable. Thinking of the movie threats to his Mom makes me wonder. Did he keep a souvenir from the torso?

You're not dreaming. The man said the cooler was in the trash, along with other items that the tenants left when they moved out. I don't know what you mean though about prior to the disposal. It is presumed that JC put the cooler with Ingrids remains in that trash can. The cooler looked new, so he thought about grabbing it but he didn't end up having time.

I was trying to say it was in the trash already. I could have just said that. LOL.

The more this goes on the more I believe this was methodically thought out. He had wanted to do this, not necessarily to Ingrid per se, but he had these desires and sick thoughts. I've said it before and I will say it again it's as if this is all a game or well planned. At first I thought no, he was sloppy kinda like a mix between Jodi Arias and a bad episode of CSI or Dexter. But now it seems as if this were more planned out in the sense that he has wanted to dispose of a human body in this way etc. again I think IL was honestly just the easiest and most available target to carry out his sick fantasy. He played her well enough to get her to let her guard down enough to let him "in" her world just enough that he could do such a heinous thing. He knew he'd get caught but I don't think he cared. MOO

I can't go any further thinking up what this creepy mind was thinking when he did this. It keeps unfolding and it's hard to not run screaming in terror away from this darkness.

Please tell me he'll get more than 28 yrs. in prison.

Will more charges be added?

I'm getting real confused how her remains discovered. First remains were found Monday by a man home from a funeral the Head, leg, arm and hand in his bin? I thought 2nd set of remains were found from trash collector. Did the trash collector find the torso in the cooler and the leg?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back