GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm getting real confused how her remains discovered. First remains were found Monday by a man home from a funeral the Head, leg, arm and hand in his bin? I thought 2nd set of remains were found from trash collector. Did the trash collector find the torso in the cooler and the leg?

Leg was found at a third location today, at a recycling center. A bag with other parts too, including a hand.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/18/police...center-likely-of-murdered-mother-ingrid-lyne/

#1. It is still bugging me that even the new article states that remains found last week were on 20TH STREET. The home they got the warrant for was on 21ST STREET. Which is correct??

#2. Torso in cooler...that would have to be a decent sized cooler. How does a cooler like that fit IN the trash? Seems like it would fill an entire can almost.

#3. Re: recycling vs garbage. I wonder at night if one can distinguish what color is dark blue vs dark gray. Perhaps he couldn't tell the difference?

#4. I also think that it makes sense that she probably brought a cooler along to the game and possibly had it in the back of her vehicle.

Safeco Field does not allow hard sided coolers or bags larger than 16x16x8

wish this happened in Texas, the stealing of her car means another felony in the commission, BAM Death Penalty and it would take a jury in texas bout 30 seconds to issue it

Leg was found at a third location today, at a recycling center. A bag with other parts too, including a hand.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/18/police...center-likely-of-murdered-mother-ingrid-lyne/

I wonder what is left to find? How shocking. I think he quite enjoyed this and was doing it with a big grin on his face. If her breast were removed then no doubt about it he was enjoying this because no need for that to fit in an ice chest.

I'm so sorry I don't mean to be gruesome but there is no way around it this is a gruesome case.

I feel so sorry for the family to relive this through a trial. I wish he would plead guilty or commit suicide (easy way out) to spare her family of this gruesome killing and all the details.

I wonder what is left to find? How shocking. I think he quite enjoyed this and was doing it with a big grin on his face. If her breast were removed then no doubt about it he was enjoying this because no need for that to fit in an ice chest.

I'm so sorry I don't mean to be gruesome but there is no way around it this is a gruesome case.

I feel so sorry for the family to relive this through a trial. I wish he would plead guilty or commit suicide (easy way out) to spare her family of this gruesome killing and all the details.

Death penalty off table is a good bargaining tool for life if plead guilty but since governor not going that route only bargaining tool would be less prison time or life with possibility of parole. He better never be on the streets again.

wish this happened in Texas, the stealing of her car means another felony in the commission, BAM Death Penalty and it would take a jury in texas bout 30 seconds to issue it

I agree. Love my Texas.

Thanks.

Explains today's find at the recycling center leaving the recycling sorters with memories they won't be able to forget probably for the rest of their lives.

Nonchalant JC better start shaking in his jail flip flops because he has outraged so many people. I can't believe he'll ever be allowed freedom again.

Death penalty off table is a good bargaining tool for life if plead guilty but since governor not going that route only bargaining tool would be less prison time or life with possibility of parole. He better never be on the streets again.

I wonder if he was tired of working day labor at Burger King and wanted his 3 hots and a cot for life ? Why else would he be so obvious and lazy about the way he committed this crime >?

I wonder if he was tired of working day labor at Burger King and wanted his 3 hots and a cot for life ? Why else would he be so obvious and lazy about the way he committed this crime >?

IMO, he wanted the body parts found, or at least have the thrill of knowing he left the parts in ordinary places in an ordinary neighborhood where ordinary people could come across them during an ordinary day. He wanted to watch their distress, imo.

I don't think he did this crime to spend life in jail.

jmopinion

Question for locals - given the location of the car and assuming JC parked it there after dispersing the bags/cooler - what bus line would he take to get to the ex's? She said he arrived on bus around 10:30 pm. I wonder if he visited the home/shelters nearby to shower or if he even got changed. I am still unclear where he typically spent the other 5 nights of the week (location wise) when he wasn't with the ex.

That's an interesting question. Two bus lines serve Lake Stevens.

The 425 is a commuter bus from Seattle that only runs on week days.

The 280 from Everett runs on weekends. Last drop at the LS Transit Center is 8:15. That's about a 15-20 minute walk from where he was arrested.

He would have had to take a bus from Seattle to Everett. Then catch the 280 in Everett to Lake Stevens. But where would he be from 8:30 pm-10:30 pm?

Unless he took a later bus from Seattle to Everett and his ex-gf picked him up at the Transit Center in Everett?

What is it with these killers leaving a trail right to them? Recently a man kills girl and leaves her in a suitcase right outside his own apartment building. Now this bizarre attempt to hide and make "just blacked out" excuses when he should have known they'd go right to him with questions. So stupid we have to think they wanted to be caught.

That's an interesting question. Two bus lines serve Lake Stevens.

The 425 is a commuter bus from Seattle that only runs on week days.

The 280 from Everett runs on weekends. Last drop at the LS Transit Center is 8:15. That's about a 15-20 minute walk from where he was arrested.

He would have had to take a bus from Seattle to Everett. Then catch the 280 in Everett to Lake Stevens. But where would he be from 8:30 pm-10:30 pm?

Unless he took a later bus from Seattle to Everett and his ex-gf picked him up at the Transit Center in Everett?

Very good point. She did say LSTC, so where was he after the last run?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, he wanted the body parts found, or at least have the thrill of knowing he left the parts in ordinary places in an ordinary neighborhood where ordinary people could come across them during an ordinary day. He wanted to watch their distress, imo.

I don't think he did this crime to spend life in jail.

jmopinion

It is kind of like he was TRYING to freak a bunch of people out, and rub the nasty thing he did in as many innocent faces as possible... Maybe he sees the people discovering the remains as further victims, or "bonuses", people he's controlling and upsetting in the wake of snuffing out Ingrid's life =\

Good ole Washington Governor Inslee should seriously rethink his stay of executions with this case. Believe you me If JC dabbled in the stock market he must read the news so he's aware of no executions. Gosh lucky him, Ingrid wasn't so lucky. What made this piece of human waste (not human) become judge, jury and executioner??????

Thanks.

Explains today's find at the recycling center leaving the recycling sorters with memories they won't be able to forget probably for the rest of their lives.

Nonchalant JC better start shaking in his jail flip flops because he has outraged so many people. I can't believe he'll ever be allowed freedom again.

I at least hope the police warned all of these recycling places and garbage dump places in advance. This way they would be more prepared if they did stumble upon remains.

There is a reason the Gov. halted executions the systems is flawed. It is suppose to be a quest for justice not vengeance. Have no fear this guy will get far longer than 28 years- aside from the fact the charges can be amended the theft of the car and EVERY criminal charge he has ever had will count against him at sentencing. And life at Walla Walla is no picnic

It is kind of like he was TRYING to freak a bunch of people out, and rub the nasty thing he did in as many innocent faces as possible... Maybe he sees the people discovering the remains as further victims, or "bonuses", people he's controlling and upsetting in the wake of snuffing out Ingrid's life =\

Nancy Grace is claiming someone else dumped the bodies after he was jailed, then her guest said the cops just did a bad job of searching. She claims that bathroom was too clean to be a crime scene and somone tested the saw theory and said he could not dismember a body with that saw.

There is a reason the Gov. halted executions the systems is flawed. It is suppose to be a quest for justice not vengeance. Have no fear this guy will get far longer than 28 years- aside from the fact the charges can be amended the theft of the car and EVERY criminal charge he has ever had will count against him at sentencing. And life at Walla Walla is no picnic

Picnic compared to what Ingrid suffered. :(

This case is nutz!

Paralegal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads