GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The probable cause warrant sounds like the opposite is true, regarding primary custody:

"At 1000 Hrs. on Saturday, April 9, 2016, (redacted) Ingrid Lyne's ex-husband drove his their [sic] daughters, ages 12, 10, and 7, back to their home at (redacted) in Renton, King County, where they lived with Ingrid Maree Lyne."

Thanks, IMO I wouldn't feel too confident in assuming the specifics of someone's custodial arrangement by the fact that they have lots of pics with their kids. Anyway, seems the most relevant point is that JC knew that the kids were with gone Fri and coming back Sat.

It's hard to believe that Seattle doesn't have dogs who can sniff out decomposition. I saw the Seattle police chief speak today about sex trafficking and she was talking about how the force includes a Black Lab named Bear, who is one of few dogs anywhere trained to sniff out electronics, and how that has helped gain evidence that has led to prosecution of perps. O/T, she was awesome, btw. And just a reminder about how amazing animals are.

They do, both in LE and in local SAR groups (I think we even have a verified SAR here that can give you more details) but the problem is getting warrants to search or remove evidence from private property. They are doing a very good job with this case IMO, in spite of how the media wants to spin it.

Has anyone created a map of what is known to date? Perhaps IL house and possible route of travel, disposal sites, car location, where JC slept on the curb?

Is it at all clear how long and to what extent IL and JC saw each other? Guess I am confused if this was the first time they saw each other IRL or if it had been previous. I know JC claimed prior meetings.

Am I the only one getting the distinctly terrifying impression that everything up to this point has actually gone exactly JC's way? He killed her just straight up disgustingly, then seemed to distribute her remains in a way that they would be slowly, painstakingly found, but definitely found... Ensuring a whole new burst of public interest every few days/weeks. What if he feels powerful by committing a crime that gets this much attention for this long? Or maybe he thinks this is fame? I mean, this is the kind of case we'll all remember basically forever... If he IS one of those people who wants that kind of attention, then doing it like this could have all been on purpose!

At least that means we'll remember Ingrid forever, too... But in the worst possible way =(

Interesting, I guess I tend to believe that he put them in bags and coolers or whatever to easily carry them and not make a mess and disposed of them in what he probably thought were garbage cans but were in fact recycle. I think he dropped them in multiple cans as not to be too heavy and the homeowner notice. JMO

Let's please move away from the truck that was posted last week. As stated, we have no confirmation who's truck it is and who lives in the house where it was parked.

Thanks!

I've been reading the entire thread, just posting now as most people have already asked the same questions I have wondered myself.

One thing I'm not sure has been addressed - his clothes. His clothes would have been a bloody mess wouldn't they? After the crime when leaving her house, he must have had a change of clothes from somewhere otherwise he'd draw major attention to himself just walking around anywhere.

Unless he covered himself up with something (large garbage bag?) while doing his bathtub work (sorry, I just don't want to use the other word).

Also he must have had gloves on from somewhere as I would think blood would be really, really hard to get out from under his nails the next day no matter how hard he scrubbed. I'm assuming this though, not sure it is that hard.

I've been reading the entire thread, just posting now as most people have already asked the same questions I have wondered myself.

One thing I'm not sure has been addressed - his clothes. His clothes would have been a bloody mess wouldn't they? After the crime when leaving her house, he must have had a change of clothes from somewhere otherwise he'd draw major attention to himself just walking around anywhere.

Unless he covered himself up with something (large garbage bag?) while doing his bathtub work (sorry, I just don't want to use the other word).

Also he must have had gloves on from somewhere as I would think blood would be really, really hard to get out from under his nails the next day no matter how hard he scrubbed. I'm assuming this though, not sure it is that hard.

Or he did the deed without any clothes on.

I'm thinking he was nude during the process. My belief is that he was in the act of sexually assaulting IL when her death occurred. He kept his cloths off afterwards while he prepared her for disposal - I just hate writing out those words, sorry.

We've theorized he was nude when he did it. Another thing, it's quite possible there was a bag wih surgical gloves on her property. I know several nurses and they always have a medical bag in the house or car for emergencies they might encounter.

ETA: That surgical glove is only my opinion. It has never been mentioned as something that really happened.

When online dating, a police check is vital, IMO. This case is a perfect example. So very sad to lose a member of the nursing profession.

And since that may take a while to hear back....is it a dark colored cap?

PS - awesome that you downloaded before the site was removed!

Hello Everyone,

I was given the green light to post although there is a disclaimer that this was from his FB that's no longer public. See attached cropped photo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 6.28.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 6.28.53 PM.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 115
I'm thinking he was nude during the process. My belief is that he was in the act of sexually assaulting IL when her death occurred. He kept his cloths off afterwards while he prepared her for disposal - I just hate writing out those words, sorry.

Or maybe the date was going well and he was actually invited over and things went terribly bad? Goes to my question, was this the first time they met in real life? JC (not that I believe the man) claims, I thought, that he had been there before. Were things consensual previously but this time (because he was a drunken fool) his expectations were not going his way? If someone knows that this was their first date or meeting let me know.

Or maybe the date was going well and he was actually invited over and things went terribly bad? Goes to my question, was this the first time they met in real life? JC (not that I believe the man) claims, I thought, that he had been there before. Were things consensual previously but this time (because he was a drunken fool) his expectations were not going his way? If someone knows that this was their first date or meeting let me know.

I agree that he was most likely invited over, as the date may have been going well, initially. I don't believe this was their first time meeting - she trusted him enough to spend an entire evening with him (baseball game, bar), and may have even allowed him over at the end of the night. I don't think she would have spent so much time with him if this was their first encounter.

Also, we're assuming that he was in fact drunk - these were "his" accounts. He may have been drunk, but I don't take his word for it.

Had to edit this, meant to say HE, not she in my original post!

I agree that he was most likely invited over, as the date may have been going well, initially. I don't believe this was their first time meeting - she trusted him enough to spend an entire evening with him (baseball game, bar), and may have even allowed him over at the end of the night. I don't think she would have spent so much time with him if this was their first encounter.

I doubt the date was going well. According to the charging docs, not word for word because I don't have them in front of me but during LE interview he said after the game they went to the bar he had too much to drink and blacked out and doesn't remember going back to her house but may had sex with her but doesn't remember and she was acting really weird.

This doesn't sound like a date going well. I'm sure he was a belligerent drunk at the bar and I'm sure she figured that out pretty quick. I wouldn't take a blacked out mean drunk back home to my house and say the date was going well. Already been stated by ex girlfriends he was mean when he drank.

YES!!! Thank you for acknowledging that. I have 100% compassion for the victim and family of this horrific crime, and I know that this site is victim friendly, but sheesh some folks will turn a complete blind eye to the fact that folks DO date and DO have an intimate life and DO take risks DO seek lower companionship at times. I have no idea if this is the case here, but this guy didn't accidentally show up unannounced. He was most likely invited. Which is a better story to warn your kids than "oh this was some creep hiding in the shadows." JMO

Here is the updated map. I added the recycling center, though that is where the remains were found, not where they were dumped. Since they were probably dumped in a trash bin and ended up in the recycling center when the trash was collected.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.kKfV6N5Nh3EA&usp=sharing

ClaireNC has created a case map for us. :tyou: Follow Claire's link to her map and scroll north to Snhomish County approx. to Everett then look east & you will see the marker for Lake Stevens. The rest of the markers are in King County either in Seattle or further SE in Renton.

Has anyone created a map of what is known to date? Perhaps IL house and possible route of travel, disposal sites, car location, where JC slept on the curb?

I doubt the date was going well. According to the charging docs, not word for word because I don't have them in front of me but during LE interview he said after the game they went to the bar he had too much to drink and blacked out and doesn't remember going back to her house but may had sex with her but doesn't remember and she was acting really weird.

This doesn't sound like a date going well. I'm sure he was a belligerent drunk at the bar and I'm sure she figured that out pretty quick. I wouldn't take a blacked out mean drunk back home to my house and say the date was going well. Already been stated by ex girlfriends he was mean when he drank.

Wouldn't have taken a blacked out mean drunk back to my house at all.."Uber please!"

I don't believe him when he says he was heavily intoxicated. It could be true, but it seems like he just wanted to use the "blackout" excuse so he could try to escape accountability for his actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back