GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tend to agree with you Oller. Most killers would not be boozing it up before they commit their crime like this. Despite his idiotic sloppy mistakes, I don't think he was blackout wasted or even close to it.

*IF* it's true that he's an alcoholic, it's possible that he could have been intoxicated with a blood alcohol level that would put you or me in a coma, and still function. I am a nurse and worked a medical detox unit in a hospital for 2 1/2 years, and we would get people with blood alcohol levels in the 400-500 range (which would be the equivalent of .40 - .50 on a breathalyzer) and they'd be walking, talking, able to provide medical histories, able to sign papers, etc. They would actually become less functional as their alcohol levels dropped and the withdrawal process started.

It really doesn't matter, since he was arrested long enough afterwards that there's no way of knowing his actual blood alcohol content, BUT if he truly is a long time alcoholic he would need a lot of alcohol to get to any type of blackout stage, and it would probably be a coma and not a blackout!

I don't believe the blackout story at all. It's just his way of avoiding responsibility. Clearly that's worked for him in the past at times.

I kept reading he was actually a little guy. It looks like he measures under 5'1" in the pic. Is he really that short?

The photo shows he is over 5 feet 6 inches, almost 5'9", not 5'1".

*IF* it's true that he's an alcoholic, it's possible that he could have been intoxicated with a blood alcohol level that would put you or me in a coma, and still function. I am a nurse and worked a medical detox unit in a hospital for 2 1/2 years, and we would get people with blood alcohol levels in the 400-500 range (which would be the equivalent of .40 - .50 on a breathalyzer) and they'd be walking, talking, able to provide medical histories, able to sign papers, etc. They would actually become less functional as their alcohol levels dropped and the withdrawal process started.

It really doesn't matter, since he was arrested long enough afterwards that there's no way of knowing his actual blood alcohol content, BUT if he truly is a long time alcoholic he would need a lot of alcohol to get to any type of blackout stage, and it would probably be a coma and not a blackout!

I don't believe the blackout story at all. It's just his way of avoiding responsibility. Clearly that's worked for him in the past at times.

I agree. When my ex was at the height of his alcoholism he was drinking 22 beers a day as well as a large bottle of vodka. The ONLY time he would have black outs was when would mix in pills with the alcohol and then he would pass out. I do not believe for one second he was drunk to the black out stage unless he drank to that state after the crime was committed. There s no way he would have been able to do what he did and clean up with such accuracy being sloppy drunk, in my opinion.

Again with the talk of being homeless/jobless and not fitting the bill of an online dater. On thread #1 I posted a link describing Peter Pan Syndrome. It's not recognized as a psychopathology currently but it is a growing trend among western men...of any age.

I found another article about it and the term "manolescent" is used. This in my opinion fits JC perfectly and may explain to those who don't understand his psyche.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-peter-pan-syndrome_b_6127308.html

http://syndromespedia.com/peter-pan-syndrome.html

And eharmony even has an article on it. http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/are-you-dating-a-peter-pan/#.VxeDbcj3anM

Because of this cycle, many do become deviants/criminals. But not all.

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

I kept reading he was actually a little guy. It looks like he measures under 5'1" in the pic. Is he really that short?

He's 5'9" and 155 pounds, according to the probable cause affidavit.

The document also states the last-known address for JC is in the 7700 block of NE 16th Ave. in Seattle. (I wasn't sure if it was OK to post the actual address. It's in the document.)

Bet he was drunk and some sort of argument or altercation happened once they got to her house, probably some sort of rejection or being confronted on his drunkenness or turned down. This was NOT what he had envisioned for the night to end and in a buzzed, pissed off rage, killed her. That will sober you up REAL quick and then go into "cover your a$$ mode." The whole cut up the body thing was his plan to get away with it. Dump in garbage cans etc. etc. By this time he knew what he had done and what he was doing. Possibly regretful but more terrified of getting caught. The guy didn't exactly have a normal life and wouldn't be too familiar with garbage schedules and recycle vs garbage cans. Plus he was exhausted, hung over and spent.. forgot the saw, purse, ID, tickets.. didn't know the recycle schedule...Dump the car, crash on the curb...

Again with the talk of being homeless/jobless and not fitting the bill of an online dater. On thread #1 I posted a link describing Peter Pan Syndrome. It's not recognized as a psychopathology currently but it is a growing trend among western men...of any age.

I found another article about it and the term "manolescent" is used. This in my opinion fits JC perfectly and may explain to those who don't understand his psyche.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-peter-pan-syndrome_b_6127308.html

http://syndromespedia.com/peter-pan-syndrome.html

And eharmony even has an article on it. http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/are-you-dating-a-peter-pan/#.VxeDbcj3anM

Because of this cycle, many do become deviants/criminals. But not all.

JC is most likely suffering from arrested development from drug an alcohol abuse. His Facebook profile (to me) read like a teenager. The fact that his longest relationship was ONLY 2 years is definite red flag at the age of 37.

The peter pan theory is interesting... I'll have to read up more on that.

Sorry about the confusion, I believe my post was snipped, after weeding through multiple pages here as to all sorts of speculation about drinking, sister's bar, who's paying etc..

When we go out and are going to be out 3+ hours, we always pack snacks, water, etc. If JC likes to drink, I could easily see a cooler with beer on ice
Lol, thanks. I thought I missed something. I know I am itching to get a cold hard timeline of events. Also, about the size of the cooler, she seemed quite petite to me and I hate thinking about it, but it wouldn't take as large a cooler as speculated IYKWIM? And if your theory is right I am so heartbroken to imagine her packing that cooler with things for them to enjoy on a perfect spring night, doing what most Americans call good clean fun, then having this absolute Puke decide to use it for what he did. In my opinion, and in my imagination this makes him very much more than a Nasty piece... All just very much MOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JC is most likely suffering from arrested development from drug an alcohol abuse. His Facebook profile (to me) read like a teenager. The fact that his longest relationship was ONLY 2 years is definite red flag at the age of 37.

The peter pan theory is interesting... I'll have to read up more on that.

How do you know as fact that his longest relationship was 2 years?

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

Congrats on the sobriety!!!! Thanks for sharing.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/john-charlton-disturbing-allegations-surround-173815288.html

This is the first time that I have seen his parents say he abused crack-cocaine

Article also leans toward that she and JC had been seeing each other in real life before this time. I suspect on her non-custody weekends. Bet he was on his best behavior before (after all, this could be his meal ticket) . BUT his alcohol and drug demons couldn't be kept down forever and as his confidence grew, so did his alcohol intake. Bet she started to see it (acting weird) and was totally turned off and said or did something that made him face the facts that 1) he was a loser 2) she was out of his league 3) it may be over .. None of which he could take..Drunk or buzzed he killer her...

I don't think this is drugs. A lot of people are on drugs that don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is alcohol. A lot of people drink heavily and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is mommy issues. We all have issues of some sort and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this was a rage, a black out, an argument, a rejection, male performance, etc... see above about not mutilating a body.

He is a serial killer. Period. A cold, sick serial killer. Nothing prompted it. It IS who he is and was way before he met Ms. Lyne. (of course my opinion)

We as amateurs are able to find a connection to the coincidental death he's left in his wake. Imagine what the professional will find.

I don't think this is drugs. A lot of people are on drugs that don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is alcohol. A lot of people drink heavily and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is mommy issues. We all have issues of some sort and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this was a rage, a black out, an argument, a rejection, male performance, etc... see above about not mutilating a body.

He is a serial killer. Period. A cold, sick serial killer. Nothing prompted it. It IS who he is and was way before he met Ms. Lyne. (of course my opinion)

We as amateurs are able to find a connection to the coincidental death he's left in his wake. Imagine what the professional will find.

Excellent, excellent post. Thank you. I agree with your statement, 100%.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back