GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trying to catch up and probably jumping ahead too soon. The cooler was not Ingrid's. It's been established it was already in the trash before JC put her torso in it.

I must have missed this information on the cooler. Where did you read that the cooler was not IL's.

Trying to catch up and probably jumping ahead too soon. The cooler was not Ingrid's. It's been established it was already in the trash before JC put her torso in it.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
IDK why but this fact seems all the more disturbing to me.

The Cooler

This is the only MSM article I can find that mentions a cooler. Are there others I've missed?

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...t-recycling-center-believed-from-ingrid-lyne/

In this article, it is stated only (BBM):
A trash collector found the remains Friday morning while collecting waste along 20th Avenue. According to a source with knowledge of the investigation, a torso was found in a cooler.

It does not tell us anything about the following:
1. What color it was
2. Where it was found
3. How big it was
4. How much of the torso was in it
5. Who's cooler it may be
6. Whether it was taken from Ingrid's garage
7. Whether they took it to the game (we don't even know they were there)
8. Whether it was John that put it there.

If there are links that back up any of the above, please post them so we can try to separate fact from assumptions/rumor.

So that means he had her torso in the car with him and just happened to find a random cooler in the trash to put it in? He would have had to gotten out of the car, gotten the cooler out of the trash, put her torso in, then taken the cooler back to the trash where he dumped it..?

EXCELLENT point!

Vail, thanks for your link to the article on the cooler! I have seen a lot of speculation in this thread about it, but I think you are right that we still don't know the answers to the questions you posed.

The only other MSM article I could find on the location was this one, which mentions the remains but doesn't specifically mention the cooler:

http://www.waow.com/story/31738051/more-body-parts-found-in-seattle-likely-are-slaying-victims

The relevant part:
"The crew uncovered the remains in a waste container in front of a house in the same neighborhood where a homeowner found a head and other body parts nearly a week ago."

I would assume that the waste container is the recycling bin, but since the article neglects to specify that the cooler was inside the "waste container", I am hesitant to feel confident about that conclusion.

If the cooler wasn't Ingrid's, he drove around with not only the "packaged" body parts, but also the torso?? Oh my. My mind didn't visualize that before. ugh
I don't think reports have described the rest of the findings as packaged? So if the cooler was not hers, it's possible he saw that cooler like the other person did earlier in the week and specifically went to that neighborhood with a purpose of using that cooler? Wish we knew if it was hers or not.

So wait...I remember reading about the cooler too. Where did that come from? Was there even a cooler involved?? Was it someone at the scene speculating the cooler was involved? I'm so confused now, lol

So wait...I remember reading about the cooler too. Where did that come from? Was there even a cooler involved?? Was it someone at the scene speculating the cooler was involved? I'm so confused now, lol

Me too!

I have to wonder if JC fantasizes and is obsessed by gore. He did throw that Hannibal DVD on the table referencing his Mom He must have known exactly where the DVD was located.

I would be curious if he was a regular visitor of Best Gore.com and Daily Gore.com. Luka Magnotta who killed and dismembered his BF live on video and uploaded the snuff video to a gore website that's how they caught him. People figured out his username.

There are lots of these blood and gore websites that show beheadings, dismemberments, etc...I just googled it. I hope LE looks into this.

I just remembered that Luka Magnotta was mailing the body parts, and scattering body parts different places. Strangely similar.
Oh my. I had no idea that was on the web. How sick and awful.

Vail posted a link that references the cooler on the previous page. In it, a source is quoted as saying that a torso was found in a cooler.

I didn't mean to question the existence of the cooler, so I am sorry if my post was misleading! I only meant to question how the article to which I linked described where the remains were found. My article mentioned the remains in a waste container but didn't mention the cooler, so I just didn't want to jump to the conclusion that they meant the cooler was IN the waste container even though that's what I would assume to be the case if both articles are correct (i.e. 1) torso was found in cooler and 2) torso was found in recycle bin, so cooler was in recycle bin).

Oh my. I had no idea that was on the web. How sick and awful.

I know but this is the kind of psycho we are dealing with.

They shouldn't have this stuff on the web it gives weirdos ideas.

If you google links list the top 5-10 sites for this gory stuff. So there must be lots.

Totally gross. Who could even look? Well, Magnotta sure did he posted his snuff videos there.

No worries caveat! ok I found an article that says a source close tot he investigation said it was found in a cooler. Now going to try to find where it says someone saw and was going to take the cooler but never did.

How do we know this for sure? What I read is there was a resident on the street who saw it and thought about taking it but didn't have time. For all we know the body could have been in the cooler when this neighbor thought about taking it and he'd be in for a big surprise.

Did Ya'all see this? How far is Woodinville?
Snip from tweet>
Male body found at recycling centerhttps://mobile.twitter.com/ClancyKIRO7/status/722843029367730178

Did Ya'all see this? How far is Woodinville?
Snip from tweet>
Male body found at recycling centerhttps://mobile.twitter.com/ClancyKIRO7/status/722843029367730178
Its a whole body of a male that they think was a sleeping transient. Woodinville would be about 20 mile Northeast of Seattle and about directly between JC arrest spot and IL's home. But..not on the bus route from downtown to JC arrest

Its a whole body of a male that they think was a sleeping transient. Woodinville would be about 20 mile Northeast of Seattle and about directly between JC arrest spot and IL's home. But..not on the bus route from downtown to JC arrest
Highway 9.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How do we know this for sure? What I read is there was a resident on the street who saw it and thought about taking it but didn't have time. For all we know the body could have been in the cooler when this neighbor thought about taking it and he'd be in for a big surprise.

BBM This is how I interpreted it as well.

you guys are making me chuckle with the level of detail you go into regarding the cooler. Man I thought I was a sleuth, I am not in your league. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back