GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe our poor victim "took the mask off" this psychopath which put him in a rage---no car, no money, no tickets to the game....half drunk or drugged out, no home; and he felt entitled & survived on generosity of women & his family.
Maybe she confronted him about this after seeing a pattern during this one month?
That's when he became violent with her---when she "took his mask off" (so to speak)?

I bet we will hear more stories of his crazed behaviors!!!

Moo

BBM - In addition to the arrests listed in the Washington records and the Montana theft arrest, I posted last night that he had a Robbery/Strongarm with 3 counts of Battery arrest in Miami/Dade County Florida in 2003. Somebody else found a DUI in Idaho and there was a male relative that had a restraining order against him in Washington. These are all in the thread from last night.

He obviously has an addiction problem and violent tendencies. Somebody else mentioned possible methamphetamine use. That would not surprise me at all, and may have contributed to the escalation of violence in Ingrid's death.

The comments on online dating are getting to me, probably because I am single and have a love / hate relationship with it. ;) online dating is just a way to meet people, it's risky but not more so than meeting people any other way. Other than his mug shots, his pics make him look handsome and fun.
Swiping right on a cute picture is just the first step, after that you can text each other and, maybe, decide to meet!
Unfortunately many profiles of guys that I see have typos or not much info. And sometimes I swipe right anyway, because it's just an app. We all have to be vigilant about safety regardless of where we meet people! If this guy is a sociopath he is likely personable and found a way to disarm her, maybe with drugs or alcohol but maybe with just his wit. I don't fault her for wanting to find happiness. Seems like there are a lot of posts here judging her for that.

In my personal experience, every time I've tried a dating app I've gotten the heebie jeebies and closed it down in just a few days. There are just too many creeps out there. Plus, I work in a jail and I have a fear that some former inmate will recognize me and trick me into going out with him. I seriously have done searches on men I've met online to search for criminal records or other weird stuff. It's too risky not to. It's just not worth ending up in pieces in a dumpster. I'll stay single.

What source said he didn't have a car? Are people getting that just from the profile? Everything I read previously said he had his own car. It's nearly impossible to live in Lake Stevens without a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a subscription to the Seattle Times.I will try to post from the online edition but will need to install the app on my iPad.I think I get it with my paid subscription.

I just picked up my copy from the driveway. I need to leave in a half hour but can post a couple of things.I can post more when I get to my appointment.

Quote from Times Tuesday April 12,2016
Seattle and Renton Police served a search warrant on an undisclosed location in Renton,where evidence was recovered.

There are zero busses from the stadium to Lake Stevens in the middle of the night. Zero. There aren't even busses from that area to Everett and the big centers at that hour.

Do you know how he got from Seattle to Lake Stevens? Neither do I. Its all open to speculation

For those not familiar with Snohomish County, we are battling a massive heroin problem right now. For a 37-year-old though, his rap sheet is pretty short.

Do you know how he got from Seattle to Lake Stevens? Neither do I. Its all open to speculation

I do not, but it is 99.9% likely he did not take a bus back unless he waited until Saturday morning and then took a string of busses. It's also extremely unlikely he took a bus down, IMO. I live much closer to Seattle than Lake Stevens, and I don't know anyone who would commute to/from an evening game date via bus even from my area.

I like how he's 5'9" on POF but 5'8" on Mingle. So he's probably really 5'6" or 5'7".

According to the link below, he was posting on Facebook at 10:21 a.m. Saturday morning. Assuming Ingrid was already dead by then, I am still amazed at what seems to be such a relatively small amount of time to transport her to wherever she was killed, kill her, and do what he did after.

Man, this case is weird. Nothing is adding up for me. And of course the sorry state of journalism doesn't help, what with conflicting stories. Had she been dating him a month or not? for example.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/john-charlton-ingrid-lyne-murder-suspect-facebook-page-death-penalty/

Do we have a case map? I'd like to know where his home was in relation to her home and the dump site.

ETA: And I'd like to see the spot the car was found. Any mappers out there?

I started a map. So far I have where the suspect was staying, the ballpark, location of remains and that she was living in Renton. Do we have a specific location of her home? And do we know where the SUV was found?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.kKfV6N5Nh3EA&usp=sharing

I started a map. So far I have where the suspect was staying, the ballpark, location of remains and that she was living in Renton. Do we have a specific location of her home? And do we know where the SUV was found?

Thank you! I cannot search of the other addresses (her home could probably be found; car location is general at this point, I think) now, but will pop in later to search if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Maps are so helpful and I don't have the skills to make one....I always love when someone takes on that task. Thanks.

Wow,thanks Claire for stepping up to do this.

Her home address is
Camas Avenue NE Renton,WA 98055

Body Parts found Sat about 4pm:
21st Avenue and East Pine Street Seattle,WA

Safeco Field
1259 1st Ave South Seattle,WA

That information is in the Seattle Times April 12th page A5

The article states that her ex husband Philip that she divorced in 2014 is an engineer.

According to the link below, he was posting on Facebook at 10:21 a.m. Saturday morning. Assuming Ingrid was already dead by then, I am still amazed at what seems to be such a relatively small amount of time to transport her to wherever she was killed, kill her, and do what he did after.

Man, this case is weird. Nothing is adding up for me. And of course the sorry state of journalism doesn't help, what with conflicting stories. Had she been dating him a month or not? for example.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/john-charlton-ingrid-lyne-murder-suspect-facebook-page-death-penalty/

Not only did he post on Facebook Saturday morning, it was a weird and senseless edit to his bio - that his schooling was at ALL OF THEM. What in the world prompted him to add that to his FB profile?!

BBM - In addition to the arrests listed in the Washington records and the Montana theft arrest, I posted last night that he had a Robbery/Strongarm with 3 counts of Battery arrest in Miami/Dade County Florida in 2003. Somebody else found a DUI in Idaho and there was a male relative that had a restraining order against him in Washington. These are all in the thread from last night.

He obviously has an addiction problem and violent tendencies. Somebody else mentioned possible methamphetamine use. That would not surprise me at all, and may have contributed to the escalation of violence in Ingrid's death.

From what I'm reading then, he's been all over the place since his first adult arrest at the age of 18. Makes you wonder if he has a juvenile record. No telling what he's left in his wake that hasn't been found yet. :(

Not only did he post on Facebook Saturday morning, it was a weird and senseless edit to his bio - that his schooling was at ALL OF THEM. What in the world prompted him to add that to his FB profile?!

On his newest profile pic change, there was a comment suggesting he's been away or out of touch for awhile. Could be he doesn't post that often OR I wonder if he's been incarcerated or inpatient recently and just showed back up. Just thinking out loud.

Wow,thanks Claire for stepping up to do this.

Her home address is
Camas Avenue NE Renton,WA 98055

Body Parts found Sat about 4pm:
21st Avenue and East Pine Street Seattle,WA

That information is in the Seattle Times April 12th page A5

The article states that her ex husband Philip that she divorced in 2014 is an engineer.

Thank you! I've updated the map with her home address. Here is a Seattle Times article that mentions the street that she lives on. http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ng-bin-identified-as-those-of-missing-mother/

On his newest profile pic change, there was a comment suggesting he's been away or out of touch for awhile. Could be he doesn't post that often OR I wonder if he's been incarcerated or inpatient recently and just showed back up. Just thinking out loud.

I had that same thought. We know of arrests in Washington, Idaho, Montana and Florida. He could have been incarcerated anywhere. Also in the 1997 possession of marijuana he was required to complete alcohol education. He does have a few DUI's over the years, there could have been court ordered rehab that is not showing up in online records.

Meth-induced psychosis? My daughter had a stalker neighbor that was a meth addict and when he was on a binge he would often post crazy stuff on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne