GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a map. So far I have where the suspect was staying, the ballpark, location of remains and that she was living in Renton. Do we have a specific location of her home? And do we know where the SUV was found?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.kKfV6N5Nh3EA&usp=sharing

According to Fox 13 he was arrested in Lake Stevens (Snohomish County).

ETA:
More here from Lake Stevens News Spot.

If you go to the link in Jen Darme post it has a photo of Eastgate Highland Units.

Quote from Blog:
To Confirm: Alledged murderer John Robert Charlton does NOT have longterm residence in Lake Stevens, according to records. He was alledegy tracked to a rental property in West Lake Stevens. This property is described as a "drug house" by neighbors.

There is a photo of Eastgate Highlands Units(not sure if they are condo or apartments or even if this is the​ same units as in photo on Lake Stevens Blog in Jen Dame post?)

In the blog it says a CSI unit was working -this is the Google Address for Eastgate Highlands Complex in Lake Stevens-I hope Google is accurate!
Address:
119 91st Ave SE Lake Stevens,WA 98205

:cow:

According to the link below, he was posting on Facebook at 10:21 a.m. Saturday morning. Assuming Ingrid was already dead by then, I am still amazed at what seems to be such a relatively small amount of time to transport her to wherever she was killed, kill her, and do what he did after.

Man, this case is weird. Nothing is adding up for me. And of course the sorry state of journalism doesn't help, what with conflicting stories. Had she been dating him a month or not? for example.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/john-charlton-ingrid-lyne-murder-suspect-facebook-page-death-penalty/
Yes MSM always seems to make things more confusing! :/

I'm wondering if he had help.....

IMO this isn't this guy's first time doing this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RUMOR Alert: In the comments to this article, https://www.facebook.com/Q13FOX/posts/10154832112609199 somebody mentioned that her car arrived at her home around midnight and left 4 hours later. The poster says it was in the news conference. Has anybody seen or heard that anyplace else? I was not able to listen to the news conference yesterday.

Looking at the map (https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...EA&usp=sharing) started by ClaireNC, it's clear that the dump site is closer to the baseball stadium than to either of their homes.

I had a miserable thought....could he have committed the murder, attended the game alone, and then dumped the body after the game?!

I cannot figure out the logistics of that evening - how did he move her car and yet have his own?!

jmo

Looking at the map (https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...EA&usp=sharing) started by ClaireNC, it's clear that the dump site is closer to the baseball stadium than to either of their homes.

I had a miserable thought....could he have committed the murder, attended the game alone, and then dumped the body after the game?!

I cannot figure out the logistics of that evening - how did he move her car and yet have his own?!

jmo

Maybe he had left his car parked near the stadium and went back to her house in her car? After murdering her, he went back into Seattle to retrieve his car and disperse the "evidence".

Maybe he had left his car parked near the stadium and went back to her house in her car? After murdering her, he went back into Seattle to retrieve his car and disperse the "evidence".

Aha! That makes more sense than the jumble I was thinking.

Good thinking.

RUMOR Alert: In the comments to this article, https://www.facebook.com/Q13FOX/posts/10154832112609199 somebody mentioned that her car arrived at her home around midnight and left 4 hours later. The poster says it was in the news conference. Has anybody seen or heard that anyplace else? I was not able to listen to the news conference yesterday.

I just started following this case. It's horrifying and so sad. I have a major soft spot for the nurses at Swedish Hospital (was just there on Sun!) I can't really fathom why the perp chose a recycling bin in the central district to dump the body. There is a big industrial area near the ball park that would have been better if he was looking for a place close to the game. And the CD is not particularly close to downtown where her car was apparently found. The only thing I can think of is that it was on his way home.

I just started following this case. It's horrifying and so sad. I have a major soft spot for the nurses at Swedish Hospital (was just there on Sun!) I can't really fathom why the perp chose a recycling bin in the central district to dump the body. There is a big industrial area near the ball park that would have been better if he was looking for a place close to the game. And the CD is not particularly close to downtown where her car was apparently found. The only thing I can think of is that it was on his way home.

I think it was nearby, making it convenient, but also not at the stadium, which would be too close of a tie to his whereabouts.

But, yeah, an empty bin on the curb of a residential street was not a wise location if he wanted the body parts to "disappear" without discovery.

Anyone know what time the game started/ended that night?

It looks like it started at 7:10. I do not know the end time, but a typical baseball game is around 3 hours, sometimes a little less, and the game went the standard 9 innings, so it probably would not have lasted a ton over 3 hours. Maybe someone who was there or watched it can chime in with the end time.

Under~ Lifestyle ~
in linked dating profile he wrote he does not own a car. Initially we could not figure out how he got to Seattle and back to Lake Stevens without a vehicle.

Now, we we know from the Lake Stevens Blog John Robert Carlton owned a vehicle. There were residents of the complex who observed it was parked at the Eastgate Highlands Units full of garbage bags.

John Robert Carlton a deviant psychopath hidding behind a similar mask like Ted Bundy. Just makes me shiver.

It looks like it started at 7:10. I do not know the end time, but a typical baseball game is around 3 hours, sometimes a little less, and the game went the standard 9 innings, so it probably would not have lasted a ton over 3 hours. Maybe someone who was there or watched it can chime in with the end time.

That timing fits with the reports that her car was at her house after midnight.

Aha! That makes more sense than the jumble I was thinking.

Good thinking.

One sticky point: If they met at the stadium, why would they go back to her house in her car. Wouldn't it make more sense for them both to drive independently in their own cars??

Maybe one was inebriated?

IDK.

I think it was nearby, making it convenient, but also not at the stadium, which would be too close of a tie to his whereabouts.

But, yeah, an empty bin on the curb of a residential street was not a wise location if he wanted the body parts to "disappear" without discovery.

Is it known if they went to the game? Maybe this is something that happened back at her house afterwards. (Otherwise, where? Is it being considered that it happened by the stadium? There certainly are some isolated places around there near the railroad tracks.) Thank god they caught him.

Is it known if they went to the game? Maybe this is something that happened back at her house afterwards. (Otherwise, where? Is it being considered that it happened by the stadium? There certainly are some isolated places around there near the railroad tracks.) Thank god they caught him.

I think it had to have happened indoors, and her house makes the most sense. What he did was a difficult task not to mention messy. And since it was night, he needed a place with lighting.

I do think the theory of him leaving his car at the stadium, going to her house where the crime was committed, dumping the body where he did, ditching her car in Seattle, and then picking up his car at the stadium makes the most sense at this time. Where else could he have done it?!

And, WHY?!

That's what I was thinking too.. What if they grabbed a drink after the game and he drugged her? He could easily find her home address on her license.. So many scenarios. I hope he makes it easy and just talks. Which seems unlikely.

One sticky point: If they met at the stadium, why would they go back to her house in her car. Wouldn't it make more sense for them both to drive independently in their own cars??

Maybe one was inebriated?

IDK.

It wouldn't be unusual for people to meet downtown and jump on the underground transit to the stadium. (Avoid the whole stadium parking thing.) Is it known if he drove (or even has a car or license? Sounds like he has a couple DUI's.)

It wouldn't be unusual for people to meet downtown and jump on the underground transit to the stadium. (Avoid the whole stadium parking thing.) Is it known if he drove (or even has a car or license? Sounds like he has a couple DUI's.)

Excellent point. Perhaps he parked downtown and took transit to the stadium, where he met Ingrid. That makes sense in terms of meeting at the game as well as where he dumped the body - close to his car but not too close.

I'd like to know if her car was found near a downtown transit stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx