GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must not be too hard to dismember a body. A few come to mind Luka Magnotta, Daniel Wozniak, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ryan Jenkins and more.

I wonder if he targeted her because she is a nurse hoping she could score him drugs from the hospital but she refused and he lost it. This guy is pure evil.

Can't understand why a classy well educated woman like this would have chosen this drifter loser who didn't even own a car. He posted that photo of his parents large beautiful home to entice the women. What a sicko.

Thanks to KIRO for update!

What is known about the case?

http://www.kiro7.com/news/man-in-renton-mothers-murder-to-face-judge/211485251
What we know about Charlton’s history?
We will post additional details here as we confirm them, but here’s what we know so far.
* Charlton was born in Idaho.
* In spring 1997, Charlton was convicted of marijuana possession, with the condition that he could have the charge deferred by completing alcohol information school within 90 days, among other conditions. He complied with the alcohol information school, however the deferred sentence was revoked later that year because of another violation in Auburn.
* The Auburn case was a domestic violence assault case (fourth-degree) filed May 21, 1998, in Auburn Municipal Court. KIRO 7 has requested copies of the case documents.
* In summer 1998, Charlton was arrested for DUI in Washington. That case led to a convicted for first-degree negligent driving, according to court records.
* In 2006, Charlton was convicted of aggravated robbery in Utah, according to The Associated Press.
* In 2009, he was convicted of felony theft in Montana.
* In October 2015, Charlton was found guilty in Lynnwood Municipal Court of driving without insurance.
* In February 2016, Charlton was stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags. He listed his address in Seattle’s Ravenna neig
<snip>
What details will we get after the 2:30 Tuesday bail hearing?
The superform to be made public after Charlton’s bail hearing is expected to have at last a brief summary of evidence that led to his arrest and has an area for a suspect’s criminal history. It’s also expected to confirm his address and whether police think he’s a flight risk. A charging document is expected to be released Thursday if charges are filed then. It would elaborate in detail on the probable cause leading to a charge.
<snip>
Neighbors said a house in the Renton cul-de-sac where Lyne lived has grainy surveillance video of a car pulling into the driveway of Lyne's home and then leaving soon after.

Yea, there's no way she knew ANYTHING about this guy or his background. Completely different people.

She was divorced, and perhaps she was looking for something/someone "uncomplicated". Reading his profiles could give one a sense of simplicity. I guarantee she wasn't looking for a new husband, but just a fun night.

Also, it doesn't seem like most of you realize how Tinder works, so here's a run down. It is definitely the most popular dating app used currently.

+ You post a photo of yourself, and a short bio about yourself - where you can say anything you want.
+ Your age is also posted, and you can choose to connect your instagram account.
+ You are then shown only a PHOTO, AGE and DISTANCE AWAY of men and/or women between the ages you determine.
+ If you want to know about a person, you have the option to click on their profile and get access to their actual bio.
+ If you are interested in a person you are shown, you click either "yes" or "no".
+ The person you choose is shown your photo, and if they say "yes" you are both informed and able to private message eachother.

So, inevitably, the way Tinder works is 90% physical attraction. And, as we all know, his photos were from younger / better days and he presented himself as an attractive man. I can see why she would say yes to him in such a casual manner. We all also know that people with these kinds of compulsions are frequently known to be charismatic and convincingly 'normal'.

Anyway, there's my 2 cents. Hope this helps!

My thoughts exactly. Either he was looking to shock and get his 15 minutes of psycho fame, or he is not all there. If the latter, I worry a defense atty could claim he has the crazies.

The city is in huge wtf mode. My single pals are all freaked out about online dating.

BBM. Please tell them to chill out. Creeps are everywhere, not just online.

I'm assuming he seemed charming when she first met him. Probably lied about himself,too.
Rest in peace, Ingrid.

This. I went out with a guy for a little over a month. He was super charming, good looking, smart, and artistic.

I got a phone call from an attorney friend one early Saturday morning after charming guy didn't show up for a date. I found out he'd killed his ex-fiance, whom he'd been stalking while we were seeing each other and he was in jail. I discovered while preparing to be a witness at the murder trial that he'd escaped from our state psychiatric hospital, and the family who hadn't written him off was financially supporting him. He'd been involuntarily committed at least three times.

Oh, and I didn't meet him online; I knew him from high school and we reconnected. So, all of the "OMG!! Online dating is the devil!!" people really annoy me. Bad people are everywhere.

She was divorced, and perhaps she was looking for something/someone "uncomplicated". Reading his profiles could give one a sense of simplicity. I guarantee she wasn't looking for a new husband, but just a fun night.

So, inevitably, the way Tinder works is 90% physical attraction. And, as we all know, his photos were from younger / better days and he presented himself as an attractive man. I can see why she would say yes to him in such a casual manner. We all also know that people with these kinds of compulsions are frequently known to be charismatic and convincingly 'normal'.
Exactly - if I was younger and single, I'd probably click on the guy myself based on his pics! You just never know. Scary stuff.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 2.39.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 2.39.02 PM.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 144
Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 1m1 minute ago Seattle, WA
Prosecutor says blood found in Ingrid Lyne's home, bathtub.., car... So police believe murder happened in #Renton, body moved to #Seattle.

Now I want to dig into his FB. It sounds like he has some deep psychological issues.

One other reason he might have dumped the body in the Central District would be to misdirect LE by trying to make them assume someone in the CD did this. That thought infuriates me. The CD has a vastly higher African American population than the rest of Seattle (though it is becoming more diverse) and is up and coming socioeconomically compared to some of its richer neighboring communities. Why didn't he drop the body in Madison Park or Capitol Hill--each just as convenient as the CD. ??? Maybe this was his version of SODDI. Ugh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_District,_Seattle

I had the exact same thought when I read that it was the Central District. Definitely trying to misdirect. Disgusting on just every level.

Are there any current pics on-line of him? I just keep seeing the MT DOC picture and I believe that is older?

Are the POF and Mingle sites the only dating profiles found so far? I'm curious to know which site they met on. He didn't seem to have a job, car or money, so I figure he'd only use the free sites. POF is free. OKCupid is free. Guessing Mingle is free. I don't think Match or eHarmony are free.

This reporter is in court:
Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 8m8 minutes ago Seattle, WA
Proceedings now beginning... John Charltom coming into court.

Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 7m7 minutes ago Seattle, WA
Defense arguing no forensic evidence links John Charlton to scene where remains were dumped. All they know is Charlton was with Lyne Fri pm.

New evidence being released - found last night after probable cause submitted to court.

Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 5m5 minutes ago Seattle, WA
Prosecutor says blood found in Ingrid Lyne's home, bathtub.., car... So police believe murder happened in #Renton, body moved to #Seattle.

Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 4m4 minutes ago Seattle, WA
Police say Charlton admitted to spending night with Lyne, that he woke up on a sidewalk in #Seattle.

Jillian Raftery &#8207;@JillianRaftery 2m2 minutes ago Seattle, WA
UPDATE - John Charlton will be held on 2nd degree murder charges, $2M bail.

From the link...

In 2006, Charlton’s father and mother, Ray and Joann, filed a petition for a protection order against their son in Thurston County after he appeared at their home angry and apparently intoxicated. Ray Charlton said his son was verbally abusive and “tried continuously to provoke a fight.”

“During this time frame, he removed a movie from the shelf called ‘Hannibal,’ set it in front of my wife, and told her she should watch this and ‘beware.’ ” The 2001 movie, starring Sir Anthony Hopkins as a cannibalistic serial killer, is a sequel to the film “Silence of the Lambs.”

I would be lying if I said I hadn't considered this. [emoji15][emoji40]

Oh my dear God! It's now abundantly clear that this guy has been a menace to society for quite some time now.

Exactly - if I was younger and single, I'd probably click on the guy myself based on his pics! You just never know. Scary stuff.

I would never be attracted to a guy with his shirt off in a photo on A dating sight. It speaks Narcissist IMHO

Defense arguing no forensic evidence links John Charlton to scene where remains were dumped. All they know is Charlton was with Lyne Fri pm.

New evidence being released - found last night after probable cause submitted to court.

Police say Charlton admitted to spending night with Lyne, that he woke up on a sidewalk in #Seattle.

He woke up on a sidewalk. He must have blacked out:( I quess he won't be able to tell where the rest of the body is. How convenient.

Wow only second degree. He sounds like he came up with the Jodi Arias "I don't remember because I was in a fog" kinda story.

" spent the night with Ingrid and woke up on a sidewalk&#8203;" Right-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member