GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I'm a new member!

So, I just sat here and read this entire thread and I noticed one thing that hasn't been speculated on this forum yet. What if it wasn't him? I personally don't believe this to be true, BUT this case is so new with little detail about how/why/when and things not adding up that I don't think conclusions should be rushed and other scenario's ruled out. It's really unlikely. What if they went on their date, parted ways afterward, then some ex/stalker/sister of JC (out of jealousy? i'm really reaching with that one) got into her home? If people knew that IL and JC had this date, then that seems like a pretty good opportunity for a framing? Potential drug addict with family issues and a record...of course everyone's going to blame him. Like I said, I'm sure JC is guilty, but I couldn't help but question anyway.

Whatever the case, I really hope that her family receives justice, and quickly.

Welcome alisonanne! Glad you decided to join us. You are right we have not discussed it, but there is always that small possibility that they have the wrong person in custody. On the other hand, they might have some very strong evidence that they haven't made public.

Sorry if this has been posted; he has a bail hearing at 230 PDT. (530 ET)

Melissa Chrise ‏@MelissaChrise 32m32 minutes ago
King County Prosecutor's office says John Charlton has a 2:30 pm PT bail hearing but charges are not expected today. #IngridLyne

[video=twitter;719962458958336002]https://twitter.com/MelissaChrise/status/719962458958336002[/video]

So, I just sat here and read this entire thread and I noticed one thing that hasn't been speculated on this forum yet. What if it wasn't him? I personally don't believe this to be true, BUT this case is so new with little detail about how/why/when and things not adding up that I don't think conclusions should be rushed and other scenario's ruled out. It's really unlikely. What if they went on their date, parted ways afterward, then some ex/stalker/sister of JC (out of jealousy? i'm really reaching with that one) got into her home? If people knew that IL and JC had this date, then that seems like a pretty good opportunity for a framing? Potential drug addict with family issues and a record...of course everyone's going to blame him. Like I said, I'm sure JC is guilty, but I couldn't help but question anyway.

Welcome!

You're right to question....we always should be questioning. I do, however, think they got the right guy as there must have been some evidence so strong for a quick arrest like they made. However, we don't know what that is and should be open to anything that might lead elsewhere.

Glad to have newcomers join in.

AA chef or serious home cook could figure it out - think about cutting up a whole chicken.

Doubtful. A chicken and a human are totally different. It would take a lot less effort taking the head of a chicken off.

:welcome:

Seems like he's a real-life Dexter.

Apparently you've never watched that show. The character Dexter leads a secret parallel life as a vigilante serial killer who hunts down murderers/rapists/pedophiles who have slipped through the cracks of the justice system. Doubt Ingrid was any of those.. :facepalm:

Then why would he leave the cut up packaged body in a garbage bin in a residential neighborhood?

good point, why not just do what Peterson did and dispose via ocean

Ughh, this is awful but, where is the rest of her? What other two parts were found? So upsetting

Do you know how he got from Seattle to Lake Stevens? Neither do I. Its all open to speculation

That dating profile saying he did not have a car may be outdated. I've seen comments that he drives a truck.

I wonder if he took her back to the hotel? "I got a hotel for us for the weekend...."

Seems weird that she would agree to drive up to Snohomish county after the bball game in Seattle when she would have to be back down even further south to Renton the next AM to greet her kids at home. Also, if it happened at the hotel he would have had to drive all the way back down south to Seattle to dump the body. I am sort of thinking he just fled to the hotel after his crime. Maybe he knew people would be looking for him at his residence. (Of course they could track him down with his cc. He must have known and accepted it was over for him and didn't even try to go over the border or anything.)

Apparently a neighbor in her cul de sac had outside video, that captured the coming and going of her car that night. I wonder if the police were able to make out the ID of the suspect on the video.

Apparently a neighbor in her cul de sac had outside video, that captured the coming and going of her car that night. I wonder if the police were able to make out the ID of the suspect on the video.

I agree, I think they probably had both of them on camera at Midnight and only his face in 4 in the morning.

I'm confused. Can someone link where it said he was arrested in a Residence Inn hotel? I'm pretty sure he was arrested at a" residence- in-Lake Stevens"

Edited to Add:: Post in MSM-- "Tracked to a rental property in Lake Stevens" tracked and arrested there I presume....

https://www.facebook.com/LSNEWSSPOT....1460487468./1097253986962452/?type=3&theater

O.K. Here's the article from Nancy's original post #338 [04/12/2016 at 1:56 AM]. Scroll down as it is the 3rd article.

The camera may not have caught her house, just people driving in and out of the cualasak.
The surveillance is said to have shown the car pulling in and out of the driveway. I am getting this from KIRO News 7. (Sorry using my cell phone , and not tech savy with linking on it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx