GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so that means he is familiar with tools and probably owns plenty of them.

However, if he was at Ingrid's house without a car (which is my assumption at the moment), he wouldn't have tools with him. It's not as if he could walk into a baseball stadium with a stash of tools (assuming they went to the game, which we really don't know).

So, did he know that Ingrid had tools at her house? Unless she had a heavy-duty cleaver that he knew about, I don't think normal kitchen tools would do the job.

JMO.

I wonder if he took her back to the hotel? "I got a hotel for us for the weekend...."

I wonder if he took her back to the hotel? "I got a hotel for us for the weekend...."
I wonder when did he rent the hotel room? Where did he clean up with all of the blood. Did he have a second pair of clothes?

Hmm....but she had the kids on Saturday morning so I don't think she would leave home for a hotel. Her DH showed up to drop them off in the morning as planned.

Perhaps she asked JC to leave her home as she needed him gone before the kids arrived in the morning....maybe that made him mad?

I keep going back to the fact that her purse and cell phone were found in her house. The Seattle Times article said that she had lived in that house for something like 15 years and it was the home she had with her ex-husband. Since she was there that long and her husband used to live there, it's likely that there were at least some tools in the house. IMO

I have to wonder if he's picked up odd jobs over the years and learned his way around power tools.. Maybe someone he knows has a warehouse/garage space...

According to his Mingle profile, it lists his occupation as boat repair/maintenance.

In one of his dating profiles he said his occupation was boat repair/mechanic. FWIW

If true wondering if that means occasional access to a boat or boats. Boat out n the ocean would be so much more private and easier to clean up . . .

Poor girl, went from being married to an engineer-to dating a boat mechanic, with probably not known to her, checkered past.

If true wondering if that means occasional access to a boat or boats. Boat out n the ocean would be so much more private and easier to clean up . . .
Then why would he leave the cut up packaged body in a garbage bin in a residential neighborhood?

There are images of her home being posted on Twitter. I am surprised that there does not appear to be any crime scene tape set up around the property. People are being allowed right up to the front door to leave condolences.

Cf3Pe7EUIAATSoM.jpg

https://twitter.com/hanamkim

Having experience butchering animals from farming and hunting, I can tell you the cuts could be made in less than an hour and if done under running water (think bathtub) clean up could be done quickly. I imagine any tools needed were already there in the kitchen or possibly garage or garden shed. Minimal time and tools were needed IMO. Sorry I hated typing this :(

This is sooo sad. I have read most of the comments and come up with my scenario.

1. Met her close to where her car was found
2. Took public transportation to the game and back.
3. Possibly had a drink after the game where the cars were.
4. Went home with her in her car arriving around 12.
5. Something happened that caused her to die.
6. Left her house around 4 with her body to some location where he chopped her up. (What a beast to be able to do that)
7. Disposed of her parts in different locations. He made the mistake of putting it in a can that had already been picked up by the trash company.
8. Drove back to his car location and left hers there.

This is so sad among many stories we read everyday. I could only wish he opens up and allows the LE find the rest of her body and tell the real story what happened to give her family some sort closure.

Having experience butchering animals from farming and hunting, I can tell you the cuts could be made in less than an hour and if done under running water (think bathtub) clean up could be done quickly. I imagine any tools needed were already there in the kitchen or possibly garage or garden shed. Minimal time and tools were needed IMO. Sorry I hated typing this :(

Thanks for typing this. As a hunter and farmer myself, I agree 100%.

It wouldn't be unusual for people to meet downtown and jump on the underground transit to the stadium. (Avoid the whole stadium parking thing.) Is it known if he drove (or even has a car or license? Sounds like he has a couple DUI's.)

Oh, good point, they could've jumped on the light rail as early as Rainier Beach. It's a good move to get to the games, you get off at Stadium Station and you're right there. No huge parking hassle, no traffic...

Also, to the points about how one of them could be inebriated... They didn't have to go out for drinks after, tons of people get beer at the game. If they had planned to drink up at the game, that would further support the public transit theory.

KIRO TV news broadcast at Noon:
Bail hearing 2:30
Go Fund me set up for Ingrids children, Renton School district sent out letter for crisis comfort
Community is coming together
There is a new "go fund me" that I can't post here...
You can google "Daughters of Ingrid Lyne" :(

Hello all! I'm a new member!

So, I just sat here and read this entire thread and I noticed one thing that hasn't been speculated on this forum yet. What if it wasn't him? I personally don't believe this to be true, BUT this case is so new with little detail about how/why/when and things not adding up that I don't think conclusions should be rushed and other scenario's ruled out. It's really unlikely. What if they went on their date, parted ways afterward, then some ex/stalker/sister of JC (out of jealousy? i'm really reaching with that one) got into her home? If people knew that IL and JC had this date, then that seems like a pretty good opportunity for a framing? Potential drug addict with family issues and a record...of course everyone's going to blame him. Like I said, I'm sure JC is guilty, but I couldn't help but question anyway.

Whatever the case, I really hope that her family receives justice, and quickly.

Hello all! I'm a new member!

So, I just sat here and read this entire thread and I noticed one thing that hasn't been speculated on this forum yet. What if it wasn't him? I personally don't believe this to be true, BUT this case is so new with little detail about how/why/when and things not adding up that I don't think conclusions should be rushed and other scenario's ruled out. It's really unlikely. What if they went on their date, parted ways afterward, then some ex/stalker/sister of JC (out of jealousy? i'm really reaching with that one) got into her home? If people knew that IL and JC had this date, then that seems like a pretty good opportunity for a framing? Potential drug addict with family issues and a record...of course everyone's going to blame him. Like I said, I'm sure JC is guilty, but I couldn't help but question anyway.

Whatever the case, I really hope that her family receives justice, and quickly.

There's always a possibility of course. They usually don't mean the suspect in Leicester absolutely pretty sure though. There was a rate at my daughters college if you weeks ago and I saw on your Kyack that they had arrested someone. Then the paper announced that there had been and arrest but they did not name him. I asked a cop friend why that would be and he said they were probably still investigating and wanted to make sure they have the right guy before they named him

Thanks for typing this. As a hunter and farmer myself, I agree 100%.

I agree with you, but I also remember Austin Sigg. We now know he was progressive, and Jessica was his first murder/dismemberment.
He too wanted her found, I remember in one of the many documents he told LE that he drove past the place a few times where he dumped he torso.
Austin didn't have a lot of hunting/butchering experience and iirc he used a saws all?
My point being, throughout this whole thread I cannot stop comparing the 2 cases (Ingrid and Jessica).
I don't think JC HAD to have experience with hunting or butchering in order to do this. IMO, it has the feel of a fit of rage attached to it and IMO I think this guy is also progressive.

I agree with you, but I also remember Austin Sigg. We now know he was progressive, and Jessica was his first murder/dismemberment.
He too wanted her found, I remember in one of the many documents he told LE that he drove past the place a few times where he dumped he torso.
Austin didn't have a lot of hunting/butchering experience and iirc he used a saws all?
My point being, throughout this whole thread I cannot stop comparing the 2 cases (Ingrid and Jessica).
I don't think JC HAD to have experience with hunting or butchering in order to do this. IMO, it has the feel of a fit of rage attached to it and IMO I think this guy is also progressive.

Stephen McDaniel used a hacksaw, and he too left the remains in a trash can. AFAIK, SM was a nerd/gamer in college with a dark mind, but really no experience in hunting or outdoors type of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee