GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Above article has a lot of info, including: Ingrids mother scrolled through her phone that was left at the home and called/texted
JC, he responded that he thought she was with her children. Also, JC will be in court this Thursday .
Yes it is very interesting. Did you notice when *** mentioned the police were interested in talking with him, he never responded.

This case is being featured on the dr drew show this afternoon. Apparently JC had a lot of abrasions on his face, and scratch marks on his arms.

That's interesting because the pic I saw of him in court only showed him from the shoulders down.

This article has a lot of new info, as well.

"In the bathroom, they found a 15-inch pruning saw near the tub; King County Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley claimed Tuesday that detectives also recovered blood and flesh near the saw.

After arresting Charlton, he reported he had been dating Lyne for about a month, probable cause reports say. He said they returned home in her vehicle Friday night, though he was so drunk that he couldn't recall the trip home, nor what happened when they got there."

http://m.seattlepi.com/local/crime/...oman-killed-at-home-7244335.php#photo-9787430

Absolutely out of a horror flick. What the hell happened in there that triggered this maniac. Sorry, but I just don't believe, based on his history, that a bottle of Hennessy made him murder and dismember this woman.

Ug did he bring it with him or did she conveniently have one?

I would guess she had one... otherwise, if he had brought one with him, wouldn't that have made it premeditated? And 1st degree charges instead of 2nd degree?

I have a very strong suspicion that this is just the tip of the iceberg with this man. It won't be long before more victims are identified.

Absolutely out of a horror flick. What the hell happened in there that triggered this maniac. Sorry, but I just don't believe, based on his history, that a bottle of Hennessy made him murder and dismember this woman.

Not only that, but if he was that intoxicated he would have been physically incapable of the murder and dismemberment.

I read in one article that the home where the recycling bin was located was the 1600 block of 21st Ave. I went to google maps, and found the address of a home on that block, and then checked the recycling calendar- it shows that trash and recycle are picked up on Thursdays on that street.

If someone has a more accurate address, you can enter it here to see the pick up schedule: http://www.seattle.gov/util/myservices/garbage/lookupcollectionday/

I read in one article that the home where the recycling bin was located was the 1600 block of 21st Ave. I went to google maps, and found the address of a home on that block, and then checked the recycling calendar- it shows that trash and recycle are picked up on Thursdays on that street.

If someone has a more accurate address, you can enter it here to see the pick up schedule: http://www.seattle.gov/util/myservices/garbage/lookupcollectionday/
Yes, I read that it was picked up on Thursday. The owner had been out of state and just returned home.

I think she had it. According to the documents her family said it isn't normally kept in the bathroom.

I feel sad that I noticed the flowers in her yard, after a photo of her house was posted yesterday. I pictured her enjoying yardwork, not realizing she likely used her own murder weapon at some point.

That's interesting because the pic I saw of him in court only showed him from the shoulders down.

Me too. I wonder if there's some sort of law in WA that won't allow reporters to photograph a suspect until they've been formally charged?

I have a very strong suspicion that this is just the tip of the iceberg with this man. It won't be long before more victims are identified.

That's what NG is saying..he didn't go from zero to this

Per Nancy Grace " I guarantee this isn't his first time at the rodeo. "

NG doesn't seem to have a lot of the latest info. Was this taped earlier?

I feel sad that I noticed the flowers in her yard, after a photo of her house was posted yesterday. I pictured her enjoying yardwork, not realizing she likely used her own murder weapon at some point.
I thought of her happily bathing her babies in the same bathtub ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member