GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to protect the Ingrid's girls from seeing more trauma, or because the injuries are evidence and she doesnt want a jury pool tainted?
I really dont know for sure, never seen this done before.

When I asked that question I wasn't aware of the fact that the suspect had injuries to his face. From the Probable Cause document - "During Charlton's interview with Detectives, he denied having any injuries. However, Detectives observed abrasions on his forehead, and injury to his lip and to his chin. He also had scratches to his chest area and an abrasion on his left hand."

Police broke into her Renton, Washington home after Lyne was reported missing and found her purse and cellphone there. Her silver 2015 Toyota Highlander, with the plate number AUW3230, was also initially reported stolen and was later found in downtown Seattle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-attending-baseball-game-man-met-online.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The linked source is confused.

Her mom had a key,entered the home, called 911.

http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document...omicide probable cause doc_3674402_ver1.0.pdf

OT. Why is Nancy Grace giving Arias any air time.... So sick of it!

Oh this is so terrible. No justice in the "I woke up on the sidewalk" B S! B S! R I P beautiful mother Ingrid

Do people routinely sleep on the sidewalks in Seattle without being looked after by the police? That sounds odd.

It is a little confusing because earlier reports had cops padlocking the door after breaking it down(with pictures)...so why need for both? :thinking:

Maybe they broke it down during the second search?

When I asked that question I wasn't aware of the fact that the suspect had injuries to his face. From the Probable Cause document - "During Charlton's interview with Detectives, he denied having any injuries. However, Detectives observed abrasions on his forehead, and injury to his lip and to his chin. He also had scratches to his chest area and an abrasion on his left hand."

If you zoom in on one of the photos, you can see some "abrasions" on his left wrist near the handcuffs.

OMG. Can you imagine knowing as a MOTHER that this is what happened to your child....well, any person really, but you know what I mean. Literally makes me ill. Why not just leave her there to be found? [emoji22]

Just had an idea since my husband and i just started watching breaking bad. The bathhtub scenario with jesse?

Ug did he bring it with him or did she conveniently have one?

I wonder how he even knew she had a pruning saw? Had he seen in the garage and remembered it? Had she talked to him about yardwork? Perhaps he helped at some point? You can't just assume a single mom is going to have a saw handy.

JMO.

It is a little confusing because earlier reports had cops padlocking the door after breaking it down(with pictures)...so why need for both? :thinking:

It was the Renton police that first arrived at house when her mother had entered with a key around 10 or 11 am on Saturday, 4/9. It was the Seattle police that returned 13-14 hours later (after 1:00 am) on Sunday 4/10 to conduct the full search and criminal investigation. It would make sense that the doors were locked when they arrived in the middle of the night and since they had "judicial permission" to enter the house they just broke in the door. http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document...omicide probable cause doc_3674402_ver1.0.pdf

I wonder how he even knew she had a pruning saw? Had he seen in the garage and remembered it? Had she talked to him about yardwork? Perhaps he helped at some point? You can't just assume a single mom is going to have a saw handy.

JMO.

I suspected she had one as soon as I saw the picture of her yard :(

Just had an idea since my husband and i just started watching breaking bad. The bathhtub scenario with jesse?

Hydroflouric acid? If that had been the case, wouldn't he have had the whole body in the tub with the acid? No reason to dismember her and dump remains. Plus, taking acid on a date.. Nah.

Just because someone dismembers the person they murdered does not mean they have done it before. Stephen McDaniel and Austin Sigg are two examples, I am sure there are many more. Even those who go on to be serial killers have a first case of murder at some point.

Time will tell with this guy.

Too soon to tell if it was his first murder or not. Yes, with these psychopath murders.....there is a *first*, of course and maybe this is his? Maybe not?

That being said, LE often finds one murdered victim (the *first* one discovered) before they put together the string of others that a psychopathic serial killer has murdered. Sometimes it takes years to figure it all out & a lot of forensics/investigating by LE.

Sadly enough.... From the little we know now, this killer sounds like he gets intoxicated & can not handle rejection from females --- he turns into a raging lunatic! Perhaps we will see he can not handle constructive criticism on the job from his male colleagues also? It appears he can "get by" in our society at the very basic, superficial level but nothing deeper & certainly not when the strain of expectations are put upon him. And in life......that happens a lot.

Yes, I believe we will hear a lot more about his erratic, unconventional, violent behaviors. And no, I'm not willing to bet this is his *first*!

All just moo & guesstimates, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member