GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't get any gut-wrenching than this as a family. [emoji25]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how many lies JC told Ingrid.Just maybe his lies were catching up with him.like staying with the the ex-girlfriend.I have always heard that alcohol speaks the truth,maybe it did that night.I believe he was a very cunning and knew how to charm.

That may be. However this AM I called my daughter who has been dating a guy she met "online" for about 1 month, also 37, and gave her the lowdown on this case. She has not checked out his past. She does not seem worried although at first she was afraid of online dating. All I can do is sit back and pray and worry.

In real life you can usually tell a nut job before you go out with them. Online dating is more a game of Russian roulette IMO
I am so sorry you have not been able to convince your daughter to do background checks before meeting an online date. But,just in a very loving manner continue to mention' the peace of mind' it would give you if she would consider doing a check.I think if she understood how much this affected your health- in general -she might reconsider.Best wishes convincing her!

From KOMO News. com April 12,2016
Renton victim's friends say she had dated suspect for 6 to 8 weeks
Fiends say Ingrid had a trusting relationship with John Robert Charlton.

http://komonews.com/news/local/dismembered-womans-friends-say-she-had-dated-suspect-for-6-to-8-weeks

SEATTLE - A missing woman whose dismembered remains were found in a Seattle trash bin over the weekend had been dating her suspected killer for six to eight weeks before her death, her best friends told KOMO News on Tuesday.

Nancy Sivitilli and Crissa Franceschina said it's not true that their friend Ingrid Lyne, 40, had met the man online just before her disappearance.
Instead, they said, Lyne had been dating John Robert Charlton long enough to form a trusting relationship with him.
"She didn't see any red flags," Sivitilli said. "She would have never, ever, ever taken a risk if she thought there was (anything wrong)."
<snip>

John was around 27 when he threatened his mom by referencing the movie Hannibal. And his FB has posts, going back years, from people asking if he's feeling better. I think he's had severe demons for at least a decade, including thoughts of cutting a body.

Someone upthread mentioned the movie "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer." About five Saturdays ago, on March 5 I think, it was showcased on the front page of a popular political news website. They link an old scary movie on Saturday nights. The bathtub scene and body disposal is horrid. I wish I could unwatch the movie. I doubt John went to this particular website, clicked open the movie, and got an idea, but just throwing this info out there.

Many drunks pass out and can not remember details from the night before, especially if they are taking any kind of anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication and many other drugs, legal and illegal will of course, do the same. Many drunks wake up on sidewalks and other places, unaware of how they got there or with whom. So memory lapses can be believed.

He says they had sex? Well, he is covering the DNA from the semen sample and that is all. He raped her and he killed her so she wouldn't report him to anyone. Then he dismembered her in the bath tub with her pruning saw, bagged up the body parts and drove them in her car to Seattle where he dumped them and probably called his ex-GF to come get him, telling her he woke up on the sidewalk and can't remember anything of how he got there.

But, he remembers having sex with her. Out of the whole 'once we got home' night, the one thing he remembers is the one thing to tie him to the murder - the sex.

He has been trouble for a long, long time.

I feel for all the people out there who are genuinely trying to find someone online to share time with or maybe even find love. When these kinds of stories arise, I am sure it is a scary thing for everyone. But, this young lady drove her own car to the date - right? And she let all her friends and family know his name and where she was gong - right? And they had photos of him - right? She was doing all the correct stuff to be prudent so why did she invite him back to her house? Or did she? Did he force her to drive there or follow her in his own vehicle?

I think it would be too coincidental that he left after consensual sex and someone else came along and committed this crime. I know is his story now, but seriously? She had not one, but two, crazies in her life?

Notice that where he was arrested is kinda close to where Mrs. DeBoer's husband works? The DeBoer's house and the park and ride are in roaming range of this guy, as in the culvert. I get a hinky meter telling me he is responsible for more than this murder.

Apparently the guy lived in a rather run down looking house with six other guys. A neighbor reported that there was a party at the house on Friday night and Charlton took a date there. She also said he has two daughters that she saw him bring to the house. KIRO7

If people are going to meet online, the mandatory thing to do is check their background out before they ever meet for a date. Mandatory...nothing less. Even then, if they check out okay, it could still be a risk.

Apparently the guy lived in a rather run down looking house with six other guys. A neighbor reported that there was a party at the house on Friday night and Charlton took a date there. She also said he has two daughters that she saw him bring to the house. KIRO7

So you're saying he supposedly took Ingrid to the party on Friday night?

i have no words, go in peace ingrid
i'm glad the was caught

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

That may be. However this AM I called my daughter who has been dating a guy she met "online" for about 1 month, also 37, and gave her the lowdown on this case. She has not checked out his past. She does not seem worried although at first she was afraid of online dating. All I can do is sit back and pray and worry.

In real life you can usually tell a nut job before you go out with them. Online dating is more a game of Russian roulette IMO

Very true. I would definitely advise anyone who meets someone online to do background checks, Google searches, ANYTHING they can think of to investigate the person they are dating.

My point is, don't freak out but check him or her out. I met my husband via a Catholic dating site. I did everything I could think of to make sure he was "safe". Funny thing... I had a co-worker give me the "ooh, girl. you gotta be careful with that online dating". Well, just before she told me that, she told me about her friends husband who was found to be a pedophile. My question to her was, "did she meet him online?" Nope.

The internet is only another avenue for killers, rapists, etc. to find a victim.

Just read the PC statement. My heart aches for her daughters and her loved ones. The one thing I noticed though, were his injuries. This tells me in all probability, SHE FOUGHT HARD for her life. I never met this woman but that sure makes me proud of her.

Dude was arrested. Apparently, they met online and -obviously- things went pretty south...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/1...ested-in-case-missing-seattle-area-woman.html

I can tell you folks, the city is freaking OUT.

You know what just struck me. The old adage meet a new person in a crowded place, good lord , I think a game more than qualifies --chilling...............

Man his eyes are off. She is a nurse, it scares me that if he looked like that that night she was probably petrified. Was she trapped with him (by that I mean do we know if they were in his car?) Or he pick her up at her house?

Very fair response " An anchor asks a reporter Do we have a motive yet?

She says " Well, first let me say i dont know if there can ever be a good reason" or motive for killing someone and putting their remains in a recycle bin " DUH

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/12/grisly...he-was-too-drunk-to-remember-prosecutors-say/

This sounds shallow, but she was absolutly stunning, just pretty

arrest for theif earlier has extensive criminal history

There has to be something ,obviously, going on in his mind. He leaves all kinds of stuff out and around.

How far apart is his house from her?

Nisqually Indian Reservation, Female Adult Leg Found By Dog , Nov'13

how far is this from recycle bin location?

He has two daughters??!! This just keeps getting worse. Oh god, what if they *weren't* his daughters, but girls he's abducted. I just wouldn't be shocked at anything at this point. [emoji20]

What if all the men he live with are of the same ilk and have done God knows what to girls and women all over Seattle. Ugh.

My ex husband was a crappy partner to me, but he is an amazing father, my son pretty much worships the ground he walks on.
I can't imagine what it would be like to tell him his Daddy is gone. Especially in such a way.
I feel for him. Also, this monster's poor ex girlfriend and the guy who had to find this in his recycling. It really always amazes me how many victims there are in each and every case aside from the obvious ones.

It's not easy being 40 and back on the dating scene. You go to work all day then come home to your children most days. Mostly all your friends are married or working their tails off with children as well. It's pretty hard to get a group together to
go out socializing compared to when you are 20. It's also not very easy for a good guy to cold approach a woman anymore without feeling like a creep. Then you get these dating apps/sites, most of them have age filters. Even though
Ingrid is incredibly beautiful and could easily rival a 30 year old or younger, a lot of guys she might be attracted to would have the age filter set a lot lower than 40, even the ones who are older than her.

I don't think the problem is online dating, but I do feel online dating has problems. It seems people exchange information to communicate in other ways if there is initial interest, so there is texting and flirting going on before the date that gives a false sense of familiarity.
I think if one is aware of that and acts accordingly then it's really not much different than someone asking you out at a coffee shop. Men found ways to do these nasty things well before online dating and they still will.

It makes absolutely NO SENSE to dismember her body. If he strangled her or stabbed her or even shot her, it would make more sense to clean up any blood, wrap the whole body up and take it out to the car and then dispose of it in water or wilderness. Cutting up a body is going to leave more blood, more evidence showing she was killed and didn't just leave. If others knew she was going to the game with JC then dismembering her is such a strange, stupid, unnecessary move -- not to mention cruel and gross -- and also very deliberate and hard work. UNLESS you really WANTED to do it. Unless you were really intrigued with being a sicko Hannibal Lecter type. I don't think he's killed before, only because I think he is stupid and he would have been caught. I think maybe this guy wanted to be a serial killer and this was his first kill -- but it wasn't as easy as he thought to get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member