GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh .I didn't think its ok to bust property when you have a known way to enter...but whatever

I wonder how he even knew she had a pruning saw? Had he seen in the garage and remembered it? Had she talked to him about yardwork? Perhaps he helped at some point? You can't just assume a single mom is going to have a saw handy.

JMO.

Well, I dunno, I have tons of tools here from gardening to saws to drills and sanders......and a hacksaw. I'm married now but I brought the tools with me. My husband barely had a screwdriver going into our marriage. I leave tools out all the time and I actually stopped doing that recent,y because I thought someone could use it as a weapon or to break into my house or something. After he killed her....he probably started looking for things. Surely had the house to himself at that point, you know?

oh .I didn't think its ok to bust property when you have a known way to enter...but whatever

Call her mother at 1:00 in the morning and ask her to come by with the key so they can conduct a search? That would not happen, it is not practical and besides they don't want the family around when they are doing an investigation.

Interesting that John told his mother to watch the movie Hannibal which is about a serial killer. I wonder if he watched a lot of those kinds of movies. It brings to mind another disturbing movie about a serial killer called, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Henry dismembers one of his victims in the bathtub.

Also, another recent case was the Becky Watts murder in the UK. Becky's stepbrother murdered her and dismembered her body in the bathtub.

This may or may not be his first murder, but I think he has been having thoughts of murder for a long time.

Too soon to tell if it was his first murder or not. Yes, with these psychopath murders.....there is a *first*, of course and maybe this is his? Maybe not?

That being said, LE often finds one murdered victim (the *first* one discovered) before they put together the string of others that a psychopathic serial killer has murdered. Sometimes it takes years to figure it all out & a lot of forensics/investigating by LE.

Sadly enough.... From the little we know now, this killer sounds like he gets intoxicated & can not handle rejection from females --- he turns into a raging lunatic! Perhaps we will see he can not handle constructive criticism on the job from his male colleagues also? It appears he can "get by" in our society at the very basic, superficial level but nothing deeper & certainly not when the strain of expectations are put upon him. And in life......that happens a lot.

Yes, I believe we will hear a lot more about his erratic, unconventional, violent behaviors. And no, I'm not willing to bet this is his *first*!

All just moo & guesstimates, of course

I also don't think this is his first. The probable cause document says that he has arrests in 6 states, this guy has been around. Also in the Seattle Times article: "Meantime, investigators also launched an extensive search for the remainder of Lyne’s body and have queried the FBI and other law-enforcement agencies in the region about any similar crimes — a move based on the unusual and grisly nature of the crime, according to a source familiar with the investigation."

Too soon to tell if it was his first murder or not. Yes, with these psychopath murders.....there is a *first*, of course and maybe this is his? Maybe not?

That being said, LE often finds one murdered victim (the *first* one discovered) before they put together the string of others that a psychopathic serial killer has murdered. Sometimes it takes years to figure it all out & a lot of forensics/investigating by LE.

Sadly enough.... From the little we know now, this killer sounds like he gets intoxicated & can not handle rejection from females --- he turns into a raging lunatic! Perhaps we will see he can not handle constructive criticism on the job from his male colleagues also? It appears he can "get by" in our society at the very basic, superficial level but nothing deeper & certainly not when the strain of expectations are put upon him. And in life......that happens a lot.

Yes, I believe we will hear a lot more about his erratic, unconventional, violent behaviors. And no, I'm not willing to bet this is his *first*!

All just moo & guesstimates, of course

From the KOMOTV News link:
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-held-on-2-million-bail-in-seattle-body-parts-case

Charlton's parents said John had told them "life was putting too much pressure on him" and he felt he was becoming mentally unstable.

ATasteOfHoney as you point out in your 3rd paragraph,"but not under the deeper strain of expectations put on the him(John Charlton).And in life......that happens a lot."

This guy may be a serial killer. There is a woman who was found dead with a plastic bag over her head in Lynwood and then Mrs. DeBoer, and the plastic bag odd coincidence from Mountlake Terrace. He may have been killing a lot of women lately.

I don't believe him for one second. He had the time to sleep with her, kill her, mutilate her body, wrap the body pieces, drive to the central district (from Renton, 35 minutes), dump in recycling bin, and then pass out in the side walk? Sure, and I am Salma Hayek.

Great Post!!!

From the KOMOTV News link:
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-held-on-2-million-bail-in-seattle-body-parts-case

Charlton's parents said John had told them "life was putting too much pressure on him" and he felt he was becoming mentally unstable.

ATasteOfHoney as you point out in your 3rd paragraph,"but not under the deeper strain of expectations put on the him(John Charlton).And in life......that happens a lot."

The restraining order and the comments from the parents are from 2006

Reminds me of Israel Keyes.
You know it! arrogant, doing petty crimes, being brazen, weird religious hang-up, ect.
Apparently he had a non-threatening aura, kind of bohemian, approachable --he had a young kid and girlfriend!

Hydroflouric acid? If that had been the case, wouldn't he have had the whole body in the tub with the acid? No reason to dismember her and dump remains. Plus, taking acid on a date.. Nah.

No, if you recall, the plan was to sever the body and store it away. Its the same concept. All I'm saying is that his idea may have been formed off of this. Didnt want to go into detail.

BBM. Please tell them to chill out. Creeps are everywhere, not just online.

That may be. However this AM I called my daughter who has been dating a guy she met "online" for about 1 month, also 37, and gave her the lowdown on this case. She has not checked out his past. She does not seem worried although at first she was afraid of online dating. All I can do is sit back and pray and worry.

In real life you can usually tell a nut job before you go out with them. Online dating is more a game of Russian roulette IMO

I hear what you are saying, but murderers were not invented with the Internet. Unfortunately guys have been committing violence against women before personal computers were even in homes.....this guy was charming, handsome, and would have found his next victim, Internet or not. She went out with him multiple times, so she had multiple opportunities to get to know this guy. He could have seemed totally normal.

I wish she had googled him though. That is necessary for whoever you meet, in real life or online. Google search the sh&t out of everyone you date more than once. if there is a record you should find at least a mention.

John LangelerVerified account
‏@JLangelerKING5
Protection order petition filed by parents of John Charlton in '06. Charlton suspected of murdering Ingrid Lyne

Cf4HtD2W8AE7rkt.jpg

[video=twitter;720021462153895939]https://twitter.com/JLangelerKING5/status/720021462153895939[/video]

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've been busy for the past few hours. I wonder why the judge ordered Charlton’s face not be shown in photographs? I don't remember seeing that before in other cases. Anybody know what that is all about? http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ting-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

This guy may be a serial killer. There is a woman who was found dead with a plastic bag over her head in Lynwood and then Mrs. DeBoer, and the plastic bag odd coincidence from Mountlake Terrace. He may have been killing a lot of women lately.
Who is the other woman found with a bag over her head besides Cheryl DeBoer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx